It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton defended a child molester and laughed about it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: RhinestoneCowboy

You do realize that she tried to get out of defending that individual, but she was appointed to the position, and as an attorney she has a sworn duty to do her best for her client.

They do not know that, or even care about the facts. Any chance to whine about Hillary, the facts be damned!

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

did you listen to her voice when she was talking about it though, one of the things was " and he passed the polygraph test, there goes my faith in the polygraph test" followed by a deep witches cackle huhuhahehehehe....
wow! i mean i have been saying i think shes evil for a while, but that was because i got bad vibes about her.
it reminded me of the opening scene in the devils advocate...

"Describing the events almost a decade after they had occurred, Clinton’s struck a casual and complacent attitude toward her client and the trial for rape of a minor.

“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed – which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” she added with a laugh.

Clinton can also be heard laughing at several points when discussing the crime lab’s accidental destruction of DNA evidence that tied Taylor to the crime."
www.intellihub.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join