It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light in the heart, the yogic teachings of master Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Most of the knowledge I cherish most came to me not through books or the words of others but just spontaneously occurred to me, this is such a case.

Firstly although I was brought up a Christian I rarely go to church and never really felt attracted to the religion. I do not consider myself religious and I'm not sure I believe in the concept of a messiah. Having said that I do believe the person we know as Jesus probably lived and he had something to teach.

As a kid I would attend church and spent most my time looking around the church rather then looking at the priest. Much of the artwork I found gruesome, blood, thorns, nails, spears thrust in the abdomen, blood stained garments and chalices collecting the blood of Jesus and saints stepping on the heads of snakes. One image I liked however was Jesus pointing to his chest with rays of light coming out of his heart.

Back in Ireland my nan had the same image on the wall with a red lamp under it, almost every house in Ireland has one of these and before electric lamps they used oil lamps that continuously burned with a low flame.

One day out of the blue and I mean out of the blue the phrase "whatever is in the heart is in the body" came into my head. immediately I began pondering the meaning of this and the image of the blood circulatory system came into my head. The heart is the epicentre of the circulatory system every artery, vein, capillary and micro capillary in your body ultimately connects to that organ.

Whatever is in your heart is in your body, whatever is in your heart is circulated around your entire body!

If you have hatred in your heart that hatred is circulated around your entire body like a poison resulting in bad health and misery. If you have joy in your heart that joy is circulated around your entire body and results in happiness and good health.

What you sow in your heart you will reap, therefore be careful what you keep in your heart!

Once I realised this I also realised why Jesus taught forgiveness of yourself and others , you see the only way to remove these negative feelings from your heart is forgiveness, hold onto them and it will poison you, you must let go!

The thing I really want to share with you is the meditation that came to me, thinking of the image of Jesus with light coming from his heart I brought my attention to my heart chakra and I silently said to myself " if there is light in the heart there is light in the body, if there is lightness in the heart there is lightness in the body" as soon as I mentally said this it happened, a tingle went all over my body.

The foolishness of those who walk around with hatred, envy, jealousy, revenge, greed in their heart, they don't realise they are poisoning themselves.

This was the inner teaching of Jesus.
edit on 10-10-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Good post. You have heart 'cells' in your stomach as well, and all feeling youre right.. effects every cell in your entire body on a physical level. Healing begins with happiness. anger hate etc, stunts your blood flow and prevents healing.
s/f

I just don't believe in jesus christ, i think people manifested him to appease their conciousness.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Nice thread, (what you sow will be reaped) true and words of karma.

For more of What your thread is about, look up the 8 immortals of China, especially Lu Dogbin, (if spelled correctly) for fantastic stories of enlightenment and honestly worth reading as they had or "might have" met Jesus" .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Nice read & makes sense...

edit on 10/10/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There are 1000000x better teachers than jesus out there. There is no reason to look at jesus' words and the bible for yogic messages when these things have been discussed and taught far better.

Jesus' didnt accomplish anything but creating followers that started another religion. Another madness.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Do you believe Jesus lived?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think Jesus once said you shouldn't hate others. It's confusing because of how many quotes from the Bible I hear justifying it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

I didn't say anything like that, although it's possible he was a spiritual man (in his day) was pics of the OP, that's why I mentioned it, I did say look up the 8 immortals of China, for fantastic stories/ancient stories and ways if Enlightenment etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

ok fair answer, i know you didn't say it outright, i was just wondering what your stance on it was that's all.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The testimony of the apostles indicate he had a physical form. They had no ulterior motive for spreading this news, as many of the early Christians gave their life for spreading the message. Here is John's Testimony:

"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our[a] joy complete." (1 John 1-5)

If Jesus wasn't alive his teachings wouldn't lead to life.
edit on 10-10-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

ok fair answer, i know you didn't say it outright, i was just wondering what your stance on it was that's all.

Fair enough decent question, the whole Jesus thing is a bit (long in the tooth), what i mean is, it's more of a story than an actual events, wether that's true/false, I'm not completely sure about that, here on ATS it's more, he did/done or saved him/her and so on, i'm not into the Bible but into all religious aspects around the globe, mostly ancient or my own interpretation of events, I'm no wrong about or right about certain things, that's why i like reading and learning from others that may have the answers, anyway that's ATS for me on all subjects...Yeah sorry a bit long winded.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Fair enough decent question, the whole Jesus thing is a bit (long in the tooth), what i mean is, it's more of a story than an actual events/possible events, wether that's true/false, I'm not completely sure about that, here on ATS it's more, he did/done or saved him/her and so on, i'm not into the Bible but into all religious aspects around the globe, mostly ancient or my own interpretation of events, I'm no more wrong or right about certain things, that's why i like reading and learning from others that may have the answers i seek, anyway that's ATS for me on all subjects...Yeah sorry a bit long winded.

Dubble sorry.
edit on 10-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: dubble by mistake

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Ok, But you're only giving me one side of it, your own, from the perspective of what you were taught. There are two sides to every story. I appreciate your enthusiasm though.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I agree, it's more like a conglomerate of different stories from different cultures entwined into one fabrication. The one created as we see it today, along with other fabricated stories labeled as different religions. Just my personal opinion though... There's an ounce of truth in everything.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
History shows us Jesus is a combination of many things, including pagan and mythological. If you read reports from the 1920's - 1940's about Swami's in eastern Asia, particulalrly India, Tibet, Bhutan and Mongolia, you will find many tales of men who can heal and levitate. These tales come from westerners who were shocked by what they saw. Those men were total recluses and did not perform their feats for the public.

There is something about living in desolute, all natural places such as the Gobi desert and the Himalayas that allow the self to turn inward. That is where the power is at.

Jesus has many teachings similar to Bhuddism and such, partly because he seems to have lived in the East during his missing years. This is why yogic practices show up in his teachings.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Whatever's inside of your heart is splattered on the ground along with whatever is inside of you too when the Romans throw you into the coliseum to be eaten alive by lions for being a Christian.

edit on 10/10/2016 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I agree, it's more like a conglomerate of different stories from different cultures entwined into one fabrication. The one created as we see it today, along with other fabricated stories labeled as different religions. Just my personal opinion though... There's an ounce of truth in everything.

Exactly and i agree with what you've said and closely resembles my view point

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Whatever is in your heart is in your body, whatever is in your heart is circulated around your entire body!

they don't realise they are poisoning themselves.

could the blood be somehow altered by the physical heart ?

our body reacts to positive and negative emotions ?
does anything about our blood change ?

"whatever is in the heart is in the body" came into my head. immediately I began pondering the meaning of this and the image of the blood circulatory system came into my head.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

if there is lightness in the heart there is lightness in the body..

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Your thoughts effects the energy pattern of your heart chakra and since all your blood circulates through the heart it pickups that energy signature and circulates through the body, the energy pattern therefore effects every cell in your body through the medium of the blood.

We could say the energy of the heart transmutes the quality of the blood, in a positive or negative direction.

edit on 11-10-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join