It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill, Chelsea’s ‘Office Crap’ Drove A Top Clinton Foundation Official Suicidal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This coming from a leaked email about how the Clinton Foundation drama drives people nuts.

Apparently a COO (chief operating officer) of the Foundation was so disturbed by the ultra drama going on inside the office atmosphere, she was thinking about killing herself !!

We can only imagine the petty bickering and nit-picky micro-managing and bitter jealousies inside that place !!

WIKILEAKS: Bill, Chelsea’s ‘Office Crap’ Drove A Top Clinton Foundation Official Suicidal

Bill and Chelsea Clinton’s “office crap” nearly drove the Clinton Foundation’s chief operating officer to commit suicide in 2011, according to hacked emails released by WikiLeaks.

Former President Bill Clinton’s chief adviser at the time, Doug Band, sent an email to the former president’s staff involved with the Clinton Foundation that he talked the nonprofit’s COO, Laura Graham, out of ending her life.

“Late last night, laura graham called me as she couldn’t reach my brother or her shrink,” Band wrote in a Dec. 2011 email chain discussing the Clinton Foundation’s “infrastructure.”

edit on Oct-10-2016 by xuenchen because: swat

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The levels of stress these people must feel, perhaps
even the ghosts of Vince Foster walk the halls there.

Its probably like this: Half the time they feel suicidal,
half the time they worry they will be offed.

All so Bill Clinton can have "multitudes of women".

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, but they must have an excellent Yoga program w/an emphasis on stretching.. I only type this because I'd never read, heard, seen, thought of a person committing suicide by choosing the back of their melon as the target and then dump 3 rounds in there...

Here is the BIGGEST question I have for You? ready? It isn't about the "missing" $6B either.

When this erection is over, will Hillary's paid shills' breakdowns be covered by the "Affordable Healthcare Act"?, I figure quite a few will have that taste of throw-up in their throats when this is done and they've been supporting Her..

join