It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gorbachev Warns world of imminent Armageddon triggered by Russia-US new Cold war.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today Mikhail Gorbachev has broken his silence to talk openly of what he considers is the worst moment in the international relations in between Russia , US and Europe since the ending of WWII.

Please check:

en.wikipedia.org...

He was once considered the most brilliant politician of the postwar, the man of the century after he has been man of the year in a succession of years in the 1980s. To be President of the USSR confronting the aggressive military escalation agenda and economic embargo of Ronald Reagan without surrendering to the temptation to trigger a world war was his huge challenge as political leader.

Nobel Prize of Peace 1990, He has understood that when many considered him already retired, the world demands his urgent coming back to try to save humanity of the risk of an Armageddon.

Please check:
www.yahoo.com...

In times we are seeing a dramatic no stop in the sloped fall in the relationships between west and east, when also as we could see Yesterday at Night there is an evident crisis of leadership in America, with no really eligible candidate to assume the huge responsibility of the white House, this great man that once was in one of the most difficult situations ever to try to save the world peace, has decided to warns us that we must find a way to solve in a civilized way our differences or otherwise we are going to destroy the world for all and forever.

Please check:
www.rt.com...

Mikhail Gorbachev October 10th 2016, "I think the world has reached a dangerous point," Gorbachev said to state news agency RIA Novosti. "I don't want to give any concrete prescriptions but I do want to say that this needs to stop. We need to renew dialogue. Stopping it was the biggest mistake."

Please check:
www.ibtimes.com...

The thread I open to all the members interested in to reflect, to meditate about the words coming from one of the great minds that modeled the world and his urgent call for a necessary international dialogue to soft tensions.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/10/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Gorbachev was a drunken puppet President, listening to his opinion is equivalent to listening to a parrot repeat itself for no other reason than to parrot what it was coached to say.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

If he was a puppet as you have described him, in an impulsive and bold manner, can you tell me who was the puppeteer? I am curious to try to follow your funny line of reasoning.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/10/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I liked him do you mean Yeltsin?.

Oh and look at the doomsday clock...

2 minutes to at the moment....
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Mandela effect? Ok for some reason i remember Gorbachev the guy with the birthmark on his head, being a drunk. I may be wrong here though, it may have been Yeltsin. What was so great about Gorbachev though?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

lol 2 minutes to midnight! good song. looks like the end is sight now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The fear mongering is the same as the last bunch of cold war flares. Wrapped in different colored ribbons this time, too.

All we need is more air raid siren tests, flashing lights and threat color bars.

Breaking news, terror threat level red, the red menacing commie bastards, run for the hills!!!

edit on 10-10-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Tell me, why would you believe Gorbachev's word on this?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

He did a load of nuclear deals helped bring down communism I suppose, Glasnost and Perestroika and such. A good man in mmy book.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

True, there's a lot of fear mongering going around right now. Could be a psyop to create discontent throughout the free world. The problem is though, that it's not working.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I wonder how much the West paid him to do that? Soros had his paws in Russia until recently when Putin had him kicked out along with the bankers.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you remember those days dude?.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

shouldn't i?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

you mix up your presidents kiddo.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You talk like you are a little young to have lived through any part of the cold war. It scared me, I for one was glad that Gorb moved Russia forward and helped end the cold war.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

He did a load of nuclear deals helped bring down communism I suppose, Glasnost and Perestroika and such. A good man in may book.

Agreed. Began programs such as Perestroika and Glasnost to implement change.

Gorbachev is also known worldwide for his promotion of openness in the Soviet Union and the eastern bloc communist nations such as East Germany, Poland and Czechoslovakia. This policy became known as glasnost. Leaving behind an era defined by the Cold War, Gorbachev moved his country forward with a new period of detente between the east and west. He had to walk a delicate tightrope with older Communists wanting to slow down the changes on one side and the progressives demanding faster change and openness on the other side.

study.com

He got them out of Afghanistan, brought down the east west wall, disbanded the Warsaw Pact. Sought Detente with the west.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Lived through a coup didn't he also?.I may be mistaken.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

True, there's a lot of fear mongering going around right now. Could be a psyop to create discontent throughout the free world. The problem is though, that it's not working.

It is a psyop to promote more 'Defense' spending. It has always been used to increase the "Defense" budget. An Orwellian continuum of endless fear and endless war. Just like President Eisenhower warned us about, decades ago. He invented the term, "military industrial complex".

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Lived through a coup didn't he also?.I may be mistaken.

Both an assassination attempt, and a Coup attempt.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm not old, no offense. I'm not 55
edit on 10-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join