It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...if you weigh all pertinent information and make a qualified choice...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I very rarely insert my opinion into political agendas. I hate politics with a passion, but I feel the need to say something about the current mess. Being the president comes with great responsibility. It is the highest office that can be achieved.

Ask yourself these questions:

"Who would the rest of the world prefer to deal with?"

"Who has the most experience in diplomatic measures?"

"Who would you rather had their hands near the RED BUTTON?"

"Who would be the best choice for 2nd in command"?

"Who is more sensitive to minorities?"

"Who would deal with bi-partisan problems better?'

"Who would our allies prefer, namely GB and Israel?"

The answer to all of these questions when considering the 2 options available at the moment is obvious.

Assuming we have any control over the outcome of this election, if anyone votes for Trump they are making a GRAVE error in judgment.

There is no doubt this is a choice between the lesser of 2 evils and I am far from calling Hillary the answer, but only 2 options present themselves.

Regardless of Bill and his proclivities, he has been a 2 term president with much experience. Hillary has been in position to witness many different scenarios play out and TRUMP is a tool without a lick of diplomatic or military experience. Hillary has not disparaged Hispanics or Blacks or Women.
TRUMP has been a jerk to all of the above. Hillary is sensitive to the Muslim problem and TRUMP is exacerbating it.

I just do not think if you weigh all pertinent information and make a qualified choice that you can choose TRUMP over Hillary at this point.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Constantly picking the lesser of two evils is exactly how we ended up where we are now.

The U.S. is like a heroin addict and needs to hit rock bottom fast. Trump is that fatal dose that will hopefully end the facade.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I think the better questions are.

How many threads have we been spammed with like this?

How many more will come?

Have they changed anyone's mind?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

From what I've seen, your allies over here in the UK would rather see Trump in the White House though in truth we would all prefer neither get the top job.

Sure Darth May is likely to want Hillary in power but the people seem to back Trump...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I haven't exactly been impressed with her handling of foreign affairs and her husband lost the red button.

Couple that with the fact that i really don't care about being sensitive to minorities or what Isreal thinks.

You're making a good argument for trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Can't we all just agree to vote for a third party candidate? Surely someone can get a viral campaign going for SOMEBODY ELSE. ANYBODY ELSE.

Can't all the Dems just write in Bernie Sanders?

Can't all The Reps just write in Kasich?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I can't vote for Trump! ever.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I can't vote for Trump! ever.

Ugh....

What a sleezball Trump is.

I think Hillary is crooked, but Trump... Good lord.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Obviously, you do not have a wife or a mother or a sister or a girlfriend, and if you do, they would be ashamed of you for suggesting TRUMP THE DUMP is the better choice, regardless of your opinion about Hillary she is the more logical choice of the 2. Personally, I would rather see Martial Law prevail and keep Obama in office at this point.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

No they most certainly would NOT want TRUMP THE DUMP.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

All politicians are crooked to some degree, but TRUMP THE DUMP is a scum sucking racist and chauvinist PIG!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It is a plot to take back what is rightfully ours....
Yes vote Trump in and we will just take over when you beg us all to help you.
God save the King!.(be king just when we come over).

BTW no maybe the members on ATS but honestly most here in the UK think it is a joke we laugh at the fact he is even running we have laughed at him for many many years.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I very rarely insert my opinion into political agendas. I hate politics with a passion, but I feel the need to say something about the current mess. Being the president comes with great responsibility. It is the highest office that can be achieved.

Ask yourself these questions:

"Who would the rest of the world prefer to deal with?"

"Who has the most experience in diplomatic measures?"

"Who would you rather had their hands near the RED BUTTON?"

"Who would be the best choice for 2nd in command"?

"Who is more sensitive to minorities?"

"Who would deal with bi-partisan problems better?'

The answer to all of these questions when considering the 2 options available at the moment is obvious.

Assuming we have any control over the outcome of this election, if anyone votes for Trump they are making a GRAVE error in judgment.

There is no doubt this is a choice between the lesser of 2 evils and I am far from calling Hillary the answer, but only 2 options present themselves.

Regardless of Bill and his proclivities, he has been a 2 term president with much experience. Hillary has been in position to witness many different scenarios play out and TRUMP is a tool without a lick of diplomatic or military experience. Hillary has not disparaged Hispanics or Blacks or Women.
TRUMP has been a jerk to all of the above. Hillary is sensitive to the Muslim problem and TRUMP is exacerbating it.

I just do not think if you weigh all pertinent information and make a qualified choice that you can choose TRUMP over Hillary at this point.

Who wants to live in America is the only real question.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

From what I've seen, your allies over here in the UK would rather see Trump in the White House though in truth we would all prefer neither get the top job.

Sure Darth May is likely to want Hillary in power but the people seem to back Trump...
you heard wrong

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Obviously, you do not have a wife or a mother or a sister or a girlfriend, and if you do, they would be ashamed of you for suggesting TRUMP THE DUMP is the better choice, regardless of your opinion about Hillary she is the more logical choice of the 2. Personally, I would rather see Martial Law prevail and keep Obama in office at this point.

Actually a wife of 22 years and a 14 year old daughter.
Now ask me to choose if I want trump to babysit my kid or if the Clinton household will bill in the backroom would be a better choice.
That's like choosing what calibre of gun I want to be shot in the head with.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You sound like you are very angry

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just remember, if Hillary is elected Tim Kaine is 1 seizure away from the presidency.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have a difficult time believing world leaders would trust any agreements made with Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

GOP vice presidential candidate Mike Pence said his role model for the number two spot is the last Republican to hold the job -- Dick Cheney.

“I frankly hold Dick Cheney in really high regard in his role as vice president and as an American,” Pence said on ABC’s "This Week."

abcnews.go.com...

Lucky us...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
never mind

edit on 10-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join