It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not the best but another Clinton Presidency would be far worse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: RedMenace16

Trumps own words on the linked video were not only taken out of context but distorted through the brown tinted glasses you choose to wear..

The man said
"if she was not my daughter I would date her"

What you heard
"I want to snip my daughter"

Wow..

Stop projecting....

~ meathead

So Trump didn't say he grabs woman by the vagina and tits and gets away with it because he's a "star"?

He didn't say that?

He said they let him, don't leave that part out, dude.

Consensual, lol like monica!

Trump said "He didn't even wait", so that mean he just grabbed without consent. Deal with it dude.

Where are the police reports, dude.

Did you listen to the tape?

You believe everything you hear?

I put two and two together.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Trumps own words on the linked video were not only taken out of context but distorted through the brown tinted glasses you choose to wear..

The man said

What you heard

Wow..

Stop projecting....

~ meathead

So Trump didn't say he grabs woman by the vagina and tits and gets away with it because he's a "star"?

He didn't say that?

Nice try buddy but Trump said he goes up to married woman and grabs them by the vagina and tits and GETS AWAY WITH IT because he's a "star".

That's like a bank robber saying he got away with the money becaus he had a gun, if someone went to a bank to withdraw funds from their own account would they say they got away with it?

Come on man don't make me explain things to you like a child, that's why everyone is dumping Trump.

Everyone agrees it's repulsive and he a sex criminal.

edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The man said

What you heard

Wow..

Stop projecting....

~ meathead

He didn't say that?

Trump said "He didn't even wait", so that mean he just grabbed without consent. Deal with it dude.

Where are the police reports, dude.

Did you listen to the tape?

You believe everything you hear?

Key words "gets away with it", because he's a star.

Come on child why are you doing this to yourself?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

EDIT:

edit on 10-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
he said he doesn't wait, so if he doesn't wait and just does crap, how does he know if they will let him or not???
I'm sorry but accepting a tic tack from someone isn't the same as consent!

here's another link to remember as you walk down memory lane...

LINK

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well most in depth reports put clinton, reagan, and the bush's together with obama slightly higher.

That's taking in account factors the president has an impact on.

Still proves your point.

The last president to make tax cuts that didnt create a deficit was a democrat though. But it was over 50 years ago. After he was shot everbodies overlying policies became strangely similar.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
he said he doesn't wait, so if he doesn't wait and just does crap, how does he know if they will let him or not???
I'm sorry but accepting a tic tack from someone isn't the same as consent!

here's another link to remember as you walk down memory lane...

LINK

The men that are trying to sway American votes...how about Russian hackers...psychological political cyber-warfare!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What has happened to this site?
When did it become the Donald trump fan club?
Anyone with eyes and ears can see both are bad choices but slamming Clinton for every single thing yet letting everything Trump says slide... Very worrying, especially for a site like this.

I never realised so many people could be duped by simple slogans.
edit on 10/10/2016 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The man said

What you heard

Wow..

Stop projecting....

~ meathead

He didn't say that?

Nice try buddy but Trump said he goes up to married woman and grabs them by the vagina and tits and GETS AWAY WITH IT because he's a "star".

That's like a bank robber saying he got away with the money becaus he had a gun, if someone went to a bank to withdraw funds from their own account would they say they got away with it?

Come on man don't make me explain things to you like a child, that's why everyone is dumping Trump.

That's not what he said, do you really need to lie to further your agenda??? Here is what he said 'in context':

Ohh.. and I'm pretty sure this thread is not about Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

The man said

What you heard

Wow..

Stop projecting....

~ meathead

He didn't say that?

That's not what he said, do you really need to lie to further your agenda??? Here is what he said 'in context':

Thank you! You just proved me right lol. Trumps own words "You can go up to them and grab them by the Pu$$7 and tits and get away with it becaus you're a star".

So yes thanks lol, weird strategy by you but ok.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
how about poor judgement!! ya know, what trump keeps accusing hillary of having..
what kind of idiot, knowing that there are mics, possibly live and taping, goes boasting about how he is sexually harassing and assaulting women, creating evidence that could be later used against him?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

You probably shouldn't have put Trump in the title of your thread if its not about him.

This is not a dig but when you present a persuasive argument the reader is invited to argue against your arguement or agree with it.

The title/thesis of your obvious debate or persuasive arguement literally has Trump as the first word and continues to explain why Hillary is wosre.

Part of the natural way a rebuttle is formed and even formally in a formal academic debate would be to compare the candidates and decide who's trash is worse.

You can't have an honest discussion without allowing that. Otherwise you may as well talk to your pets, they wont argue back.

P.S. a simple title change would validate your saying its off topic. However, you made a claim and then supported it. The claim included trump. You should have just said "Is hillary really a lesser of two evils". Then your off topic claims would be easier to support. Even then Trump is implied as the other person being compared.
edit on 10-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The man said

What you heard

Wow..

Stop projecting....

~ meathead

He didn't say that?

Thank you! You just proved me right lol. Trumps own words "You can go up to them and grab them by the Pu$$7 and tits and get away with it becaus you're a star".

So yes thanks lol, weird strategy by you but ok.

You do understand what the words "they let you do it" means, and where they are in the statement adds to the whole meaning of the statement right??? And how that differs from your statement that he "can go up to them and grab them by the Pu$$7 and tits and get away with it becaus you're a star"."

Understanding the statement is about context and sentence structure.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

You probably shouldn't have put Trump in the title of your thread if its not about him.

This is not a dig but when you present a persuasive argument the reader is invited to argue against your arguement or agree with it.

The title/thesis of your obvious debate or persuasive arguement literally has Trump as the first word and continues to explain why Hillary is wosre.

Part of the natural way a rebuttle is formed and even formally in a formal academic debate would be to compare the candidates and decide who's trash is worse.

You can't have an honest discussion without allowing that. Otherwise you may as well talk to your pets, they wont argue back.

P.S. a simple title change would validate your saying its off topic. However, you made a claim and then supported it. The claim included trump. You should have just said "Is hillary really a lesser of two evils". Then your off topic claims would be easier to support. Even then Trump is implied as the other person being compared.

Yeah you're probably right... Oh well live and learn.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Yeah you're probably right... Oh well live and learn.

Your intentions are good. I hope it helps so the discussion you want to have can happen. Because now more then ever we all need to talk a bit more.

People are settling for hillary because trump is a maniac. Which is just as bad. If you can make a thread about hillary non partisan with these facts it can be a good discussion.

I was hoping for Bernie becuase i thought he would be a lame duck and wouldnt be shovelling fort knox into his bunker. Johnson will prob get my vote. Just as the middle finger instead of putting the gun in my own mouth so to speak. I usually vote libertarian anyway.
edit on 10-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
he also says he doesn't wait, he just kisses them....
in some ways, that is worse than the other things... and is also sexual harassment or sexual assault.
one of the commentators was saying how one of her friends had called her after she heard this tape. she had met trump once and this is the story she told...

did he deliberately miss her lips, or did she turn to avoid contact with him, we can't know for sure. but, I'm sorry, but kissing can spread a variety of diseases. and it doesn't sound like trump takes the time to ask the women if she might have strep throat or other illness, and well, the women should have a chance to do the same before his goes sharing his saliva with him!
again, poor judgement!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I am ignorant of American politics, but can't you ask Pence to step forward, or someone else you people want?

While the party technically could, the problem is early voting has started and most states cant legal change the ballot after a certain date. It also depends on individual state lawsbecause voting laws and election are different from state to state. We do not have Fedral run elections. Some may allow votes to go the the VP/selected party replacement, others may require all votes go the the name on the ballot. Basically him dropping out pretty much would be a GOP defeat due to the splitting of the vote.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

" Trump is racist, sexist, he didn't pay taxes, he is also pretty unelectable. But probably worse for the US than the world, so... "

And Vlad the Impaler Putin is a Great Russian Leader . Gee , I guess Foreigners know More Truth about other National Leaders than the People who are Actually Ruled by them ...........

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

the best the republicans could do at this point would be to pick out someone they think could carry the vote and spread the word around for people to do a write in. if they could find someone who was moderate enough to be able to pick up some of those dems who really can't see themselves voting for hillary, they might have a chance.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Most of your post was about Bill Clinton you only tied Hillary at the end of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join