It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not the best but another Clinton Presidency would be far worse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: RedMenace16

He never said he wanted to have sex with his daughter. Howard stern asked him if it was ok to say his daughter was a piece of ass. And he replied yes YOU can..

Never once did he say anything as twisted as what you are claiming.

As far as grabbing women, its not like he assaulted them with a cigar in the oval office, and then debate the definition of what the word "is" , is.....

~meathead

Trump wants to make the sexy with his own daughter. He's a sexual criminal and a pervert.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Remember what representative Jim Jordan of the select committee said in regards to the techniques of Clinton.

"Obama Administration officials, including the Secretary of State, learned almost in real time that the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Rather than tell the American people the truth, the administration told one story privately and a different story publicly.”

Clinton herself has said this.

With a public who feeds on words and optics and their subjective feelings, as long as it looks good, the solipsistic voters will be satiated, even while what goes on behind the charade is a complete disaster.

These are the same republicans who defend Bushs and Cheneys stand down order on fighter jets that where scramble to intercept the planes that hit the twin towers.

You really think these guys care about Clintons actions on Benghazi?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Remember what representative Jim Jordan of the select committee said in regards to the techniques of Clinton.

"Obama Administration officials, including the Secretary of State, learned almost in real time that the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Rather than tell the American people the truth, the administration told one story privately and a different story publicly.”

Clinton herself has said this.

With a public who feeds on words and optics and their subjective feelings, as long as it looks good, the solipsistic voters will be satiated, even while what goes on behind the charade is a complete disaster.

These are the same republicans who defend Bushs and Cheneys stand down order on fighter jets that where scramble to intercept the planes that hit the twin towers.

You really think these guys care about Clintons actions on Benghazi?

Sorry, but they were watching in real time as the event was occurring. Bush was reading books to children.

Besides, why would they want to make the same mistake twice?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So where all the generals and the fighter jet pilots, they got orders from the very top to stand Down, in real time.

Thousands of civilians killed, started a war that we're still in as I write this that killed thousands of soldiers and hundreds of thousands of more civilians all based on lies that these same Republicans still defend.

But they want to get you all worked up about Benghazi when they can care less,'just apolitical witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

Even Pence is having second thoughts about backing Trump.

Yeah really sounds like it

You liberals make stuff up to make yourselves sound decent. It's pathetic.

Did you hear Trump last night? He said him and pence haven't talked about foreign policy, Trump didn't even know what Pences views on Russia was lol.

What a clueless clown,'Pence is having second thoughts.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Bush isn't running for president.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Not withstanding his comment holds weight. Aren't people trying to crucify Bill. Last I saw he wasn't running neither.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Exactly, Bushs biggest defenders on the 911 stand down orders are the same guys getting you all worked up about Clinton.

They have no problem dragging dead people through the mud for personal political benefit yet you sit here and believe every single thing they tell you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Exactly, Bushs biggest defenders on the 911 stand down orders are the same guys getting you all worked up about Clinton.

They have no problem dragging dead people through the mud for personal political benefit yet you sit here and believe every single thing they tell you.

They aren't getting me worked up. The fact that people were killed due to poor decision making is.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes they are, you're completely obsessed with Clinton because of these guys, the same ones that defended Bushs stand down orders right before the planes hit the towers.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Trumps own words on the linked video were not only taken out of context but distorted through the brown tinted glasses you choose to wear..

The man said
"if she was not my daughter I would date her"

What you heard
"I want to snip my daughter"

Wow..

Stop projecting....

~ meathead

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Uh well put that together with the howard stern comments and his tape of what he likes to do to woman he feels entitled to.

Somebody has trouble with critical thinking skills.

What do you think trump wants after he takes you furniture shopping?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

the comment made on the stern show was howards not Mr trumps..the comment made on the view was taken out of context ..

I have no problem with my critical thinking..I knew as soon as I read the OP that this is the line you lemmings would tote..

Furniture shopping....really??

A rich man admits he used his wealth to court women...huge shocker!!

He didn't get anything in return..he says that in the tape...

Who got hurt?

Now again, would you mind acknowledging all the scandals listed in the OP ?

If not, carry on jamming your fingers in your ears with eyes closed while chanting your "trump bad trump once said a bad thing me no like trump trump bad"

I don't know what's scarier your willful avoidance of issues that matter,or your cognitive choice to embrace those that don't..

Re-read the OP and do try to add something of relevance..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Sure like I said,

He has no plan, no ability to govern, no way to bring congress together to pass any of his suggested ridiculous ideas.

And do I need to present the transcripts of the conversations? He admired a woman for an ass that looks like his daughter's and told stern it was fine to call his daughter a pice of ass, cause she is.

Your critical thinking is terrible.

Trump has shown zero ability to even comprehend any issues. Name one subject including trade the man understands. Seriously.

He took the clintons ability to shock and talk about nothing to the next level.

And yes he does say he forces himself on woman and he perceives they like it.

Every bussinesswoman i know has dealt with scum like him. Thats why he will loose terribly.
edit on 10-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"Trump is not the best but another Clinton Presidency would be far worse"

And that sums it all up.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: LockNLoad

I just hope, you guys make the best possible decision. The US is influencing the world. We are all watching and we are all scared.
Clinton is unelectable, I get that.
But Trump? Are you sure?
How about the harmless idiot?
Johnson?

Trump is racist, sexist, he didn't pay taxes, he is also pretty unelectable. But probably worse for the US than the world, so...
Yeahi Trump?!

Yes, Johnson should be put in the forefront because he may be your country's only hope.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Trumps own words on the linked video were not only taken out of context but distorted through the brown tinted glasses you choose to wear..

The man said
"if she was not my daughter I would date her"

What you heard
"I want to snip my daughter"

Wow..

Stop projecting....

~ meathead

So Trump didn't say he grabs woman by the vagina and tits and gets away with it because he's a "star"?

He didn't say that?
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You said "sure" like you were about to accept my request to address any of the scandals in the OP, a long list, a lot to choose from..

Then you went on to talk about trump.

Listen I know its impossible to defend, that's why you won't try, but I find your obvious deflection tactics Deplorable.

~meathead

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What is there to address?

Nothing.

The Clinton's are as big of scumbags as trump.

The only difference is they are far less divissive to the general public. They are better liars.

In any case both candidates are a disaster and neither has any benifits over the other.

Do you want to be burned by fire or acid?
edit on 10-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am ignorant of American politics, but can't you ask Pence to step forward, or someone else you people want?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join