It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

*shrug* I can find plenty of Right Leaning websites that state it as true: www.varight.com...

So question is, can your Liberal Left Leaning websites cancel them out? Or are they just "right", because the website fits in with your argument and political views?

How about posting a link to Alinsky's OWN works that prove he said them instead of posting something from a media website?

Kind of the like the "words" of Snopes saying its not true?

Snopes can't prove a negative,

Then why quote snopes then? Why reply with a website that can't be proven one way or another? It seems to go against what you're trying to say to me and makes you sound hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

and read your source and admit you got it wrong.

edit on thMon, 10 Oct 2016 13:38:01 -0500America/Chicago1020160180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Encryptor

Snopes shows you where they get the information from.

If you just look at snopes and blindly follow what they say the yes you are wrong, but you can follow where they get their information from.

Seems like some people just don't like it that they call bs on the stories that come out.

Crazy how the OP has gone on and on about how Snopes was wrong about this and then posts a link pretty much saying the same exact thing.
Pretty ironic really.

Plenty of Websites state it was by him.

link   

*shrug* I can find plenty of Right Leaning websites that state it as true: www.varight.com...

So question is, can your Liberal Left Leaning websites cancel them out? Or are they just "right", because the website fits in with your argument and political views?

How about posting a link to Alinsky's OWN works that prove he said them instead of posting something from a media website?

Then why quote snopes then? Why reply with a website that can't be proven one way or another? It seems to go against what you're trying to say to me and makes you sound hypocritical.

Because YOU didn't post a link with your opening post like the T&C requires you to do. Especially in a news forum. So I figured instead of whining about your terrible thread crafting I'd just prove you wrong.

Now you look sillier and sillier with each post trying to discredit Snopes without trying to prove what Snopes said wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That is the 12 rules of radicals.
Not the same thing.

link   

Because YOU didn't post a link with your opening post like the T&C requires you to do. Especially in a news forum. So I figured instead of whining about your terrible thread crafting I'd just prove you wrong.

Now you look sillier and sillier with each post trying to discredit Snopes without trying to prove what Snopes said wrong.

And you look silly for citing Snopes and then in the same breath, saying what you did about Snopes.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

That is the 12 rules of radicals.
Not the same thing.

Duh, point is, you can find websites stating these things were said by him.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Because in most accepted forms of logic, you can't prove a negative...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Not all of their information is accurately linked. That would entail that Snopes is flawless and it's not.

I dunno.. there is speculation that Snopes isn't what it wants you to think it is.
www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

Not all of their information is accurately linked. That would entail that Snopes is flawless and it's not.

I dunno.. there is speculation that Snopes isn't what it wants you to think it is.
www.snopes.com...

Exactly. I laugh when people use Snopes as the gospel on certain topics. Politics certainly is NOT one I would trust from Snopes.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I find it funny that Hillary wants war with Russia and will turn the US communist to make it so.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Never said it was flawless, just that it generally tells you how they came to the conclusion with links you can check your self.

And what do you want me to see with what you linked?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And you look silly for citing Snopes and then in the same breath, saying what you did about Snopes.

Says the guy who has for four pages now deflected from proving his point by criticizing the source that proves him wrong. All you have to do some of Alinksy's work that shows him saying these things.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

See whatever you want to see. who the hell knows right?
edit on 10-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Man you love playing coy.

We have been asking about these eight points you have attributed to him. I know he wrote the 12 rules, I am not disputing that. You are stomping your feet about how libtarted snopes has this wrong but you are unable to show he wrote the eight points and your one source that you did link says exactly what snopes did, that these points are not his.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Oh you want to play games too.

By all means let me know what you think is wrong but I'm not going to play games with two people.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

People use Snopes as their gospel like they depend on CNN and other MSM outlets for accurate up to date news.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So calling a duck a duck is playing games in your mind?

Look.. I fly and control planes,so playing games as you say, isn't something i do, I take everything seriously. I tell it straight up, if you don't like that, i can't help you.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Eta: my comment wasn't much better so retracted.
edit on thMon, 10 Oct 2016 13:52:28 -0500America/Chicago1020162880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encryptor

So calling a duck a duck is playing games in your mind?

You didn't call anything a duck....
You just posted a random snopes story. By all means tell me what your point is with it. Is that hard?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join