It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Bloodydagger

PS: No those points are merely just right wing propaganda

Care to elaborate? Why do most Americans feel like those points are actually happening then?

How do you gauge that most Americans feel this way?

Because you read it on a website that said so?

Love that you don't care that your title is a flat out lie btw. You are learning well from the website that you got this from.

Citing Snopes too? You do realize that Snopes is a Left Leaning Libtard website? So of course its biased toward anything that gets said about Obama/Killary.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes it is a left leaning site because it calls bs on stuff like this.

Snopes tells you where they get their reasoning from so you can always go and see it for yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I didn't site jack?
Maybe read my whole post before you accuse me of something
All I said is that you admitted that your OP was a lie.
I notice you didn't answer the questions I asked.
Shocker.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yes it is a left leaning site because it calls bs on stuff like this.

Snopes tells you where they get their reasoning from so you can always go and see it for yourself.

I don't trust it when it comes to politics, never have. That is when extreme biased comes forward.

Show me another source that isn't CopyPasta of what Snopes is trying to say.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Recall that Hillary Clinton did her college thesis on his writings and Barack Hussein Obama writes about him in his books.
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Now, think...
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Without any references to check it's not possible to take your post seriously. I don't know Saul Alinsky, teach me, nor do I 'know' that Ms. Clinton wrote her thesis on him or what she had to say, nor do I know the same about President Obama's writings.

Please don't present 'something you heard somewhere' as fact without verifiable sources and references. In this case the sources need to be to original material not the cherry picked ramble of idealogs. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Dude why do you keep bringing up Snopes?
YOU said that you made up the points before that was even brought up.

So how about quit deflecting and show us where Saul wrote this.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Recall that Hillary Clinton did her college thesis on his writings and Barack Hussein Obama writes about him in his books.
How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.
The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Now, think...
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Without any references to check it's not possible to take your post seriously. I don't know Saul Alinsky, teach me, nor do I 'know' that Ms. Clinton wrote her thesis on him or what she had to say, nor do I know the same about President Obama's writings.

Please don't present 'something you heard somewhere' as fact without verifiable sources and references. In this case the sources need to be to original material not the cherry picked ramble of idealogs. Thank you.

Straight from Wiki: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

PS: No those points are merely just right wing propaganda

Care to elaborate? Why do most Americans feel like those points are actually happening then?

Because they are duped by the media outlet that they are listening to that is telling them these things. Same way anyone believes propaganda.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Dude why do you keep bringing up Snopes?
YOU said that you made up the points before that was even brought up.

So how about quit deflecting and show us where Saul wrote this.

Where did I say that my OP is a lie?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I made them up? lol, okay.

And I don't care if he said them or not. Its where America is right now. Those 8 points are valid whether he or Mickey Mouse said them.

Oh you do not care?

Well I bloody do.

You made the point, and the point is false. To argue about the error, rather than admitting it and changing the title of this thread to reflect the truth, merely suggests to the reader that your motivations are less than honest, and if you do not care about that, then you are exactly as rotten as the elite scumbags who trade in lies and deceit to prove non-points to the witless masses who vote for them.

Great job

Yeah, and I guess you conveniently skipped over my reply of how Snopes is a Left Leaning Liberal website. Yeah, I'm going to believe that source when it comes to ANYTHING regarding politics.

Well you could always post the written work or letter where Alinsky wrote those words and prove Snopes wrong, but we all know you know that Snopes is telling the truth here so you won't do that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Show us where he wrote them.

You have repeatedly said you don't care if he wrote them or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I believe this is an old list that has never been attributed to Alinsky. It's fake.

Also, why didn't you use the proper quote tags? Are you trying to take credit for a false internet hoax?
edit on 10-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And I don't care if he said them or not. Its where America is right now. Those 8 points are valid whether he or Mickey Mouse said them.

Oh you do not care?

Well I bloody do.

You made the point, and the point is false. To argue about the error, rather than admitting it and changing the title of this thread to reflect the truth, merely suggests to the reader that your motivations are less than honest, and if you do not care about that, then you are exactly as rotten as the elite scumbags who trade in lies and deceit to prove non-points to the witless masses who vote for them.

Great job

Yeah, and I guess you conveniently skipped over my reply of how Snopes is a Left Leaning Liberal website. Yeah, I'm going to believe that source when it comes to ANYTHING regarding politics.

Well you could always post the written work or letter where Alinsky wrote those words and prove Snopes wrong, but we all know you know that Snopes is telling the truth here so you won't do that.

Nah, I don't know Snopes is telling the truth. As I said before, I will never trust a Libtard Left Leaning website when it comes to politics. Pretty sure for the same reason that you'd never trust a Right Leaning website. So touché.

link   

Because the 8 points are how A LOT of people feel.

link   

Did you read the paper?

Or do you just go off the words of others that it was an adoration of all of Sauls line of thinking?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Says you!
A lot of people the visit websites that would write something like this feel that way.
Echo chambers do not reflect everyone.
Now shown us where those were written or your title is a line that you don't care about.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Also, why didn't you use the proper quote tags? Are you trying to take credit for a false internet hoax?

Those 8 points are common knowledge, unless you're living under a rock. So no need to "quote" anyone. And I clearly stated above the 8 points who wrote them.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Says you!
A lot of people the visit websites that would write something like this feel that way.
Echo chambers do not reflect everyone.
Now shown us where those were written or your title is a line that you don't care about.

So in your humble opinion, I'm the only person in America who feels like those 8 points are happening? Do you think its a minuscule amount of people who feel that way? If you say a lot of others feel that way, then tell me, why do they feel that way? And a lot of people who do feel that way, don't even browse the internet much or go to these types of websites to be influenced by the thoughts. Explain that?
edit on 10-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Oh you do not care?

Well I bloody do.

Great job

Nah, I don't know Snopes is telling the truth. As I said before, I will never trust a Libtard Left Leaning website when it comes to politics. Pretty sure for the same reason that you'd never trust a Right Leaning website. So touché.

Yeah. God forbid you actually deny some ignorance and check for yourself. Just kneejerk deny because you've labeled the website a "Libtard Left Leaning website". Clearly you aren't looking to provide any truth; you are just looking to spread your ignorance and propaganda.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Common knowledge lol. These eight points are nothing more than exaggerations and something I would bet were also said during the the fifties as part of the red scare days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join