It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference with Bill's Rape Victims, Before Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is beautiful. Right before the debate. These women finally get interviewed by the press about how the Clinton's tried to destroy their lives. Trump is a real supporter of victimized women. Not a fake one like Hillary who actually worked against them. They finally were able to strike back at the, "above the law untouchables".

edit on 10-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: Removed Irrelevant video

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Trump is a real supporter of victimized women.

Do you honestly believe that?

I mean, you can support whoever you want and for whatever reason you want. But do you have to make up silly things like this to justify your support?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Trump is a real supporter of victimized women.

Do you honestly believe that?

I mean, you can support whoever you want and for whatever reason you want. But do you have to make up silly things like this to justify your support?

It's feel good (empty) sentiments like this that Trump has used to wue in his base for support.

He tells people what they want to hear (like every other conman/politician) and intends on acting upon to basically no extent.

I'm not a Hillary supporter and no matter how many times someone on ATS tells me that I'm a secret supporter of her or a paid shill - I don't like her, nor do I support her.

Nor do I support Donald Trump. These two clowns are cut from the same cloth and it absolutely blows my mind at how Trump supporters either outright dismiss or deny the reality that Donald and the Clinton family have been familial pals for quite some time.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Interesting the MSM can dig up a woman Trump called "Fat" 20 years ago - but can't seem to find any (and there are MANY) of Bill Clinton's victims to discuss what happened...

HRC is going to lose - it's inevitable now...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Priceless!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You guys support the biggest flip flopper in history!!!

he is using these women for his own gain! How much is he paying then?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
thanks 4 postin this very interising loved the end

ing
a re

ply to: Doctor Smith

edit on 10-10-2016 by possesed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
he is using these women for his own gain! How much is he paying then?

littlegreenfootballs.com...

A company called WeSearchr said on Twitter that it paid for Shelton’s trip to the debate in St. Louis. That firm was co-founded by conservative media figure Charles C. Johnson, an outspoken Trump supporter.

That’s an interesting way to describe an outright white supremacist, Associated Press: “conservative media figure.” But then, in the Trump era Chuck C. Johnson’s brand of racist smear-mongering is indeed what conservative media does.

Also involved in this disgusting stunt: Trump ally Roger Stone, who actually paid Kathy Shelton, and also gave money to another Bill Clinton accuser, Kathleen Willey.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A sexual-assault victim who is critical of Hillary Clinton and who appeared alongside Donald Trump before Sunday night’s debate was paid $2,500 by a political action committee founded by Trump ally Roger Stone.

Earlier this year, Stone sought to raise money to pay off the mortgage of Kathleen Willey, who accused Bill Clinton of making unwanted sexual advances toward her during her time as a volunteer in his White House in the 1990s. Stone claimed in an online video interview that Trump had personally contributed to the fund.

top topics

join