It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Agenda Happening Now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you are hearing voices in your head it is not a mimicry of schizophrenia, it is schizophrenia.

I can't let that stand. Hearing voices is a symptom of schizophrenia, but it's not the sole symptom of schizophrenia and hearing voices can be totally unrelated to schizophrenia.

I have hypnagogia, which means I sometimes hallucinate when I'm passing from wakefulness to sleep (i.e., not when I'm just tired). Sometimes they are voices that call my name (which makes me snap awake again). Sometimes they say nonsense words (last week a voice shouted "Bang!" very loudly and very slowly, so it was more like 'baaannnngggg'). Sometimes there are more than one voice, and they hold conversations (although I can never keep track of what they're talking about, since I am falling asleep).

That's only my experience, and hypnagogia is fairly common (estimated 25 per cent, although that covers a range of experience frequencies, so it includes people who have it once a year and people who get it every night). In fact, so many non-psychiatric patients report them (but understandably, not in public) that psychiatry has begun to study the phenomenon outside a clinical/diagnostic context.

See for example: www.dur.ac.uk...

It's beginning to look as though 'hearing voices' is a fairly common experience that is greatly focused and heightened by schizophrenia, rather than an experience that is peculiar to that illness.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
I can't let that stand. Hearing voices is a symptom of schizophrenia, but it's not the sole symptom of schizophrenia and hearing voices can be totally unrelated to schizophrenia.

The Original Poster is specifically describing his schizophrenic behavior and is also exhibiting other symptoms of that disorder. He is not experiencing a mimicry of schizophrenia, he has schizophrenia.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's as may be, but what I was commenting on was your remark that hearing voices = schizophrenia.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Dang slow process of thinning the herd if I must say. Kinda like global warming if it wasn't for the internet you wouldn't notice.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Original Poster is specifically describing his schizophrenic behavior and is also exhibiting other symptoms of that disorder. He is not experiencing a mimicry of schizophrenia, he has schizophrenia.

Wait a minute I know you not claiming I'm schizophrenic because that's far from the truth you must be confusing me with somebody else.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That's as may be, but what I was commenting on was your remark that hearing voices = schizophrenia.

I am specifically referring to the Original Poster, not everyone in general.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

Wait a minute I know you not claiming I'm schizophrenic because that's far from the truth you must be confusing me with somebody else.

Or you could be extremely paranoid and narcissistic.

link   

No, I am stating I think you are a schizophrenic who is exhibiting paranoid delusions. This is pretty obvious from your statements and lack of evidence to support them.

link   

I am specifically referring to the Original Poster, not everyone in general.

I'm the OP when did I get diagnosed with schizophrenia.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm the OP when did I get diagnosed with schizophren

Pretty much when you stated there is a depopulation agenda to microwave people into schizophrenia so they kill themselves.

edit on 10-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I suggest showing your OP to a doctor and asking his opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Delusions of Grandeur: a false impression of one's own importance.

Mania: mental illness marked by periods of great excitement, euphoria, delusions, and overactivity

Paranoia: involves intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy. Paranoia occurs in many mental disorders, but is most often present in psychotic disorders

Delusional Disorder: is characterized by irrational or intense belief(s) or suspicion(s) which a person believes to be true. These beliefs may seem outlandish and impossible (bizarre) or fit within the realm of what is possible (non-bizarre).

When writing a Thread about outlandish ideas you should have to prove you are not bat crap crazy. The OP suffers from at least 1 of the above....in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm still doing my research but I think its all related to being a targeted individual.

You going to answer my question?

Why would anyone want to target you? What is so important about you?

The targeting is all related to the UN Depopulation Agenda it doesn't mean I have to be important.

You typed that You couldn't find that, now that You did do You mind sharing with the rest of Us?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So I guess all conspiracy theorists are mentally ill than, who knew the spin doctors were actually doctors lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Read your OP again there are valid conspiracy theories backed up with valid evidence you have shown none but have displayed extremely outlandish claims that do appear to me as either just BS or from someone who has lost grasp of what is actually real.

Okay I ask again how are they microwaving patients without microwaving staff?.
Your whole premise just wouldn't add up in any sane mind, If TPTB wanted to reduce the populace they wouldn't do it by the means you have presented.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So I guess all conspiracy theorists are mentally ill than, who knew the spin doctors were actually doctors lol.

No, not all of them are mentally ill. However, when they think their heads are getting microwaved to give them schizophrenia because of a depopulation agenda you are not exactly going out on a limb to say someone needs to see a professional.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dear OP,

I was under the impression that the human population continues to increase. Which idk, could make this a really crowded earth eventually, or maybe we'll stabilize or mother nature will strike or we'll start colonizing other planets or find other earths... or maybe we'll start eating one another.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

There's an agenda taking place in America and across the globe a hidden war targeting the elderly, middle aged and young adults. The enemies method of operation is to target an individual drive them into insanity and isolation to suicide with any technological means necessary including witchcraft. Will you be able to survive this gauntlet and tell your story because dead man tell no tales.

It doesn't take much to end up on a target list could be something as simple as quitting a job and your ex boss is a high ranking member of this establishment that serves this agenda, so just by quitting you rubbed this persons ego the wrong way and he marked you.

Now lets talk about the technological devices being used in this hidden war and that's voice to skull technology where they could put voices into your head mimicking the signs of schizophrenia. Another method used is Microwave Radiation Technology this uses frequencies where its main intent is to destroy cells in the body even though the establishment possess the capabilities to regenerate and cure illnesses like cancer, they can cause cancer in an individual as well.

Technology isn't only their means of operation they also use forms of witchcraft that summon demons. These witches will summon these demons to come possess the targeted individual but if you're strong willed and can resist temptations it can be impossible for that to happen.

Committing a mass scale genocide would make the depopulation agenda too obvious so this method was introduced and I'm sure they have many others I'm not aware of. I can guarantee you this hidden war wont be televised if Johnny down the street off's himself the world will continue on as if nothing happened and everyone in the neighborhood will label Johnny as mentally ill. By reading this you have already won this part of the battle because awareness is key and once you become aware of the enemy tactics you can come with a solution.

www.electronictorture.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.theguardian.com...

Let''s just look at a few things here:

"The enemies method of operation is to target an individual drive them into insanity and isolation to suicide with any technological means necessary including witchcraft. "

...because witchcraft is real and apparently is a technology.

"It doesn't take much to end up on a target list could be something as simple as quitting a job and your ex boss is a high ranking member of this establishment that serves this agenda, so just by quitting you rubbed this persons ego the wrong way and he marked you."

....so my boss might be in on it?

"Committing a mass scale genocide would make the depopulation agenda too obvious so this method was introduced and I'm sure they have many others I'm not aware of."

...because that makes the most sense, right? .....many others I'm not aware of? because you are awakened, right? you are aware of this giant conspiracy? that by the way you have no proof of. Your articles and videos prove nothing.

And you added gang stalking. And you added a cancer gun.

Stop me if this even REMOTELY seems rational.

It has all the signs of someone having fun on ATS.......or........you are exhibiting some stereotypical mental disorders.

and NO, don't take what I said and try to apply it to ALL of ATS. It is only meant for this thread and the OP.

edit on 10-10-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm out reading OP's History he either really needs help is is having a laugh.
OP just don't act on any of your ideas before speaking to your medical professionals or If just having a laugh stop please it doesn't help anyone who really suffers from mental illness.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
I'm out reading OP's History he either really needs help is is having a laugh.
OP just don't act on any of your ideas before speaking to your medical professionals or If just having a laugh stop please it doesn't help anyone who really suffers from mental illness.

You think I would go through all this trouble to make this stuff up including posting articles and videos to try and help reference this discussion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join