It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Agenda Happening Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I work in mental health. Just a couple of questions where do they do this? and do the microwave thing go through the wards? If so why doesn't the staff get unwell also?.

Oh and just to point out utter rubbish at their jobs....I would just release a super flu.

Oh and just to point out we help many many people lead full and productive lives it may be a long and hard journey to get the meds right and the therapys correct plus the backup people need who suffer from mental illness but I sure am proud of the work I do and the work(Tireless) my work pals do.
We wouldn't suffer serious assaults If we did not care.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Come up with a solution for mental illness?

I'll leave that to the professionals, not some nutjob YouTube videos.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I said what needed to be said if your a critical thinker you would do the research to finish what I started.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
I said what needed to be said if your a critical thinker you would do the research to finish what I started.

So you're not going to back anything up, again?

No wonder you post this in skunk works.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Check this out
This is an Obama appointed committee

'Targeted Individuals Speak to Bioethics Committee'
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I think I fell prey to something like this, its not working though, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Now lets talk about the technological devices being used in this hidden war and that's voice to skull technology where they could put voices into your head mimicking the signs of schizophrenia.

If you are hearing voices in your head it is not a mimicry of schizophrenia, it is schizophrenia.

Oh, and 'giving' people schizophrenia is a pretty inefficient way of depopulation, I think a highly virulent pathogen would be a better method.

edit on 10-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Heres a good topic though how would you depopulate the world?.
One kid each world wide for a hundred years would work....but If we wanted to be evil how would you do it?

edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Deleted posted wrong link.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Here's another link that references this topic.

www.surviveunagenda21depopulation.com...

It doesn't. It references gangstalking.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I would send Nibiru here to spray chemtrails that contaminate vaccines to give everyone autism.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm being gangstalked and have been hacked.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here's a good website but extremely long read.

tragicmyronmay.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Whats gangstalked? is that in real life or on the net?.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm trying to find the website that references this to the UN Agenda 21 depopulation but I can't find it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Here's a good website but extremely long read.

tragicmyronmay.org...

And that link offers ZERO, I'll repeat that, ZERO evidence that depopulation is happening.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Whats gangstalked? is that in real life or on the net?.

I'm still doing my research but I think its all related to being a targeted individual.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Basically, all the devices in my house have been hacked into, and various people are watching and listening for the purpose of cyber bullying from afar.
I have no express indication of any electronic weapons and I don't hear any voices.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Since when is witchcraft a technology?

Why are there so many elderly, middle aged, and young adults in Wal Mart all the time? I get they're just trying to live the middle class life and all, but why are there so many of 'em when "TPTB" are killing them off? On that note, why can't they hurry up and kill 'em all? I'd love to go in and by a pack of boxer briefs and an Immortal CD in under 10 minutes, but nope. Can't do it because there are too many people in Wal Mart already, all thinking "man, why can't they kill this goon who only shops for underwear and black metal CDs?" Yeah, I'm not oblivious.

Look. There's no secret government depopulation program going on. Just look at Wal Mart. Guitar Center. Dead Lobster. The local shopping malls - they're packed! Traffic is worse then ever, too. And while you're at it, take a look in the night sky. If you're in the city, you can't see the Milky Way because too many people use too many lights.

OK, so I may have bent the truth there a little. I've never actually seen an Immortal CD at a Wal Mart.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm still doing my research but I think its all related to being a targeted individual.

Why would anyone want to target you? What is so important about you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join