It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Agenda Happening Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There's an agenda taking place in America and across the globe a hidden war targeting the elderly, middle aged and young adults. The enemies method of operation is to target an individual drive them into insanity and isolation to suicide with any technological means necessary including witchcraft. Will you be able to survive this gauntlet and tell your story because dead man tell no tales.

It doesn't take much to end up on a target list could be something as simple as quitting a job and your ex boss is a high ranking member of this establishment that serves this agenda, so just by quitting you rubbed this persons ego the wrong way and he marked you.

Now lets talk about the technological devices being used in this hidden war and that's voice to skull technology where they could put voices into your head mimicking the signs of schizophrenia. Another method used is Microwave Radiation Technology this uses frequencies where its main intent is to destroy cells in the body even though the establishment possess the capabilities to regenerate and cure illnesses like cancer, they can cause cancer in an individual as well.

Technology isn't only their means of operation they also use forms of witchcraft that summon demons. These witches will summon these demons to come possess the targeted individual but if you're strong willed and can resist temptations it can be impossible for that to happen.

Committing a mass scale genocide would make the depopulation agenda too obvious so this method was introduced and I'm sure they have many others I'm not aware of. I can guarantee you this hidden war wont be televised if Johnny down the street off's himself the world will continue on as if nothing happened and everyone in the neighborhood will label Johnny as mentally ill. By reading this you have already won this part of the battle because awareness is key and once you become aware of the enemy tactics you can come with a solution.

www.electronictorture.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So all the mental health issues are caused by these people?

How long have these people been doing this? The reason I ask is that mental health issues have been around since humans first appeared. It's going to take a very long time to bump everyone off using this method.

edit on 10/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
So all the mental health issues are caused by these people?

How long have these people been doing this? The reason I ask is that mental health issues have been around since humans first appeared. It's going to take a very long time to bump everyone off using this method.

The people most vulnerable are those with guns they could easily off themselves and those who aren't aware will panic.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here's another website detailing the tactics.

targetedindividualseurope.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That seems like a really inefficient way to cause depopulation.

Much easier to use an epidemic (flu, malaria, smallpox, ebola, whatever) don't you think?

(Or, of course, alternate means of mass destruction - but targeting individuals makes no sense if the goal is depopulation)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
That seems like a really inefficient way to cause depopulation.

Much easier to use an epidemic (flu, malaria, smallpox, ebola, whatever) don't you think?

(Or, of course, alternate means of mass destruction - but targeting individuals makes no sense if the goal is depopulation)

They have many tactics this is just the one I know they're using right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Here's a 6minute video explaining everything.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The establishment doesn't want to make it so obvious so they're singling out individuals and targeting them.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Why would they bother? Schizophrenia and mental illness is real and there is treatment.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Why would they bother? Schizophrenia and mental illness is real and there is treatment.

This goes beyond schizophrenia this is out right torture with technological means and witchcraft.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No it isn't, and there's no evidence that it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Those who have been targeted can tell the difference between schizophrenia and being targeted from the establishment.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

No it isn't, and there's no evidence that it is.

What evidence dead man tell no tales and the rest are labeled mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Those who have been targeted can tell the difference between schizophrenia and being targeted from the establishment.

Yeah, right. Did you forget you wrote this in your OP?

...mimicking the signs of schizophrenia

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Because they are mentally ill.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I know what the answer will be but I'll ask anyway..

Do you have any proof, beyond a YouTube vid, backing up any of your claims?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I provided article after article do you think the world is going crazy.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
I provided article after article do you think the world is going crazy.

Actually, you provided 2 YouTube videos, and some other links that don't confirm what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm not here to force you to believe me I'm here to provide awareness so you can know the tactics and hopefully come with a solution.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join