It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Producer Says There's Footage of Trump Saying the N-Word

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Indigo5

????

Trump wasn't "joking"...Even he hasn't said he was "joking"?

I didn't say he said it was a joke. I said I have made bad jokes that have offensive material.

Trump said he didn't do the things he mentioned in the clip. He was just engaging in lockeroom talk.

Are you offended when Hillary was accusing a 12 year old girl that had been raped of engaging in fantasys with older men? She never said that was a joke.

Clinton's smearing of a 12 year old rape victim is particularly nasty. In order to win she publicly shamed a young rape victim - 12 yrs old FFS! Clinton will do anything to win and she simply doesn't care who she hurts. If she will treat a 12 year old girl in such a way , she would hesitate at nothing to achieve her aims.

She's also been accused of prejudiced language on more than one occasion.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

????

I didn't say he said it was a joke. I said I have made bad jokes that have offensive material.

Trump said he didn't do the things he mentioned in the clip. He was just engaging in lockeroom talk.

Are you offended when Hillary was accusing a 12 year old girl that had been raped of engaging in fantasys with older men? She never said that was a joke.

You do realize you are following BS with more BS don't you?

Documents from the 1975 case include an affidavit (p. 34) sworn by Clinton, from which the "in court, Hillary told the judge that I made up the rape story" portion of the claims was derived.

That affidavit doesn't show, as claimed, that Hillary Clinton asserted the defendant "made up the rape story because [she] enjoyed fantasizing about men";

rather, it shows that other people, including an expert in child psychology, had said that the complainant was "emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and to engage in fantasizing about persons, claiming they had attacked her body,"

www.snopes.com...

Hillary never said it...A court appointed Child Psychologist that spoke with the girl said something similar to that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

????

Clinton's smearing of a 12 year old rape victim is particularly nasty.

BS

SNOPES: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist
www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Add this now...

Geraldo Rivera: ‘I have tapes’ of ‘embarrassing’ statements from Trump
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Snopes is not credible. They've been exposed for the propaganda machine that they are: link

They peddle rumors...they don't debunk them.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

????

BS

www.snopes.com...

Yeah, let's not believe the actual victim talking and telling us what happened and what Hillary did... let's believe Snopes.

Snopes is a joke propaganda site used by liberals who pretend it's the oracle.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on 10-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
And this...

David Brock: I will pay for 'Apprentice' tapes
David Brock is volunteering to pay for the legal fees of any "Apprentice" producer or staff member who may have their hands on potentially damaging tapes of Donald Trump.
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

And this...

David Brock is volunteering to pay for the legal fees of any "Apprentice" producer or staff member who may have their hands on potentially damaging tapes of Donald Trump.
www.politico.com...

Seems like lots of liberals are worried after the debate... scramble scramble scramble...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And this...

www.politico.com...

They are breaking NDAs in order to score political points.

Are you proud of this behavior from what is supposed to be a fair and objective press?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

????

BS

www.snopes.com...

Yeah, let's not believe the actual victim talking and telling us what happened and what Hillary did... let's believe Snopes.

You should actually read what snopes posted. They source the court documents and the audio tapes that back-up their findings.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

????

BS

www.snopes.com...

You should actually read what snopes posted. They source the court documents and the audio tapes that back-up their findings.

Correct. Is is fallacious to discount a source without looking at the arguments and evidence it provides.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

????

BS

www.snopes.com...

??? Yes...I will believe SNOPES over what the right wing media claims this girl said...more so since it has now been shown that Trump paid these women to sit beside him and say the things they said.

BTW - Snopes? They cite ACTUAL COURT DOCS
Are you suggesting that the court documents from 40 years ago were falsified in case Hillary ran for President?

Honestly...what is wrong with you people? Allergic to truth? Widespread BS infection of the brain?

Court docs (Linked at SNOPES)
www.scribd.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So it is ok to pay for legal fees for this to BREAK the law but to pay for legal fees for someone who attends a rally is deplorable?
edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-10T13:35:19-05:000119 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You believe Snopes over a rape victim? You are right in line with the DNC there bud....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

????

BS

www.snopes.com...

I'll repeat, Snopes is a joke site, totally discredited.
I did look at it though and in no way does it disprove the actual victims claims that Clinton said she sought out older men.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I have known people whose lives have been destroyed by false rape allegations. It isn't about belief it is about truth.

My point is believe the accused and the victim until proven in a court of law.
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You believe Snopes over a rape victim? You are right in line with the DNC there bud....

I think these people are all for supporting the vitcim, unless it's bad for Hillary. Then they run to the the left wing propaganda site Snopes for solace

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

And this...

www.politico.com...

They are breaking NDAs in order to score political points.

Are you proud of this behavior from what is supposed to be a fair and objective press?

Yes.

3 years and 45K+ emails were scrutinized of Hillary Clinton's, apart every other facet of her life big or small...Hacked DNC Email servers etc. etc.

The idea that things Trump says whilst a microphone is wired to his lapel is somehow off limits is bizarrely disingenuous.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Not against the law is it?. Heard that recently a lot from the Trump camp so is it against the law? If not yup sure is okay.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join