It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Producer Says There's Footage of Trump Saying the N-Word

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thing is a I think Trump may burn everything down or make it worse I don't think he will be any different than what you have now.
Thats why you get rid of em all.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Yes. It was a translation from what appears to be a Hebrew language op-ed from Haaretz.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Robert Byrd was out of the KKK before Hillary was out of diapers. That's also not apples to apples. If it turns out that Trump is on tape dropping the n-bomb, the fact that Hillary knew somebody who said the n-word before she could speak — is that really the same thing? Or are we talking about intergenerational guilt by association?

Everyone is hung up on words Trump has said. I have heard white people use the n word, I have heard vulgar things about women, all sorts of vile crap from all sorts of people. This idea that people are so appalled by mere words is a joke.

And with Byrd, somehow his is forgiven for not just using bad words, but for being a member in an organization that killed black people. And the excuse given to him was, "He changed his ways so its ok" yet these same people saying that will hold Trump accountable for not being in an organization that killed people, but merely using foul language over a decade ago.

And Hillary knew what the KKK was, and she still chose to have a mentor that was a member. It wasn't just that he used the n word like you are trying to say. He was an active member in the KKK, an racist organization that killed black people. And Hillary knowingly took him not as a friend, but as a mentor, someone who influences her political life.

She forgave Byrd because his actions were a long time ago, but she wants to hold Trump accountable for words he used decades ago?

Lastly, I will say it again; this election is about the bad things Trump has SAID, vs. the bad things Hillary has DONE.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Thing is pointing out both candidates bad things is the correct thing to do.....I just can not understand how you all have not burnt it all down yet? I mean really Trump and Clinton? hang em and start again.

I have no problems pointing out bad gthings Trump has done. Thaats why I love ATS.

Lets be honest, none of us is totally unbiased, myself included. So I like to hear from people I disagree with, it helps keep me honest.

As far as burning it down, thats why Trump is getting my vote. I am tired of the establishment. Hillary Trump seems bad, but so was Obama Romney, Bush Kerry, Clinton Bush, etc.

Always the same establishment crap. Always war mongering, always protecting the wealthy banks.

So I will vote for Trump in an attempt to burn it down. And sure, he might be terrible, and I will criticize him if he is. But we know what Hillary is.

And regardless of if Trump wins or not, it is nice to see how he has shown all of the establishment rats for what they are, and its fun to watch them scurrying.

Get out of my brain. Or stay in my brain. I am right in line with every word you just wrote here.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Nnnnnoooooo!!

Why did he do such a thing?

The way he's going, he's going to end up sending himself to prison if he becomes POTUS.
edit on 10/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Nnnnnoooooo!!

Why we do such a thing?

The way he's going, he's going to end up sending himself to prison if he becomes POTUS.

Doubtful..
Just with the Clintons alone, we see that if you are POTUS ( running for potus, ex potus, etc) you can break law after law, allow Americans to die, chuckle at murder and mayhem, break all of the 10 commandments ( some gleefully and repeatedly) and etc... and be squeaky clean and supported by people.. I guess who are okay with this BS.

Me? Id prefer an M-80 in a fire ant mound.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I recommend not voting for rappers for president.

except for Prezzidizzle Dogg of course

I'm going Bone 2016:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Thing is pointing out both candidates bad things is the correct thing to do.....I just can not understand how you all have not burnt it all down yet? I mean really Trump and Clinton? hang em and start again.

Exactly, this is just a slap in the face from the people who actually run the show and give people the illusion of choice. It must be hilarious to them that people are arguing the merits of these two 'candidates' instead of questioning the system. You would have thought people might have noticed there was something wrong with the system after George W Bush.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Indigo5

I have no doubt that there is proof.

Know what?

He's still a better candidate than Hillary.

Isn't that sad, when you have a guy who said the n-word, and he's still head and shoulders better than his opponent.

Are they both better than Johnson or Stein?

No.

But they are the only two that the electoral college will put forward.

until enough people push for a 3rd party in order for the following election cycle to have a fair shot.
15% is all it takes.
Trump lost..why not play the long game and use a vote to build alternatives for the next cycle?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Emmy Award-winning producer Chris Nee alleged Sunday on Twitter that Apprentice producers are sitting on footage that includes film of Donald Trump using the n-word.

Nee made the comments in response to a former producer on the show, who tweeted Saturday that Trump has been caught on camera saying “far worse” than the things he said in the Access Hollywood footage.

theslot.jezebel.com...

The rub is that the Producers say that they all signed an NDA with a $5M dollar penalty if they leak anything.

The question is ...will Mark Cuban or others pony up the money?

GoFundMe Created To Pay Legal Fees For Trump Leakers
www.refinery29.com...

This is exactly the kind of crap we can expect the media to fabricate and lie about for the next 30 days. I suspect it will get worse.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall Trump smashed her last night, she is the fool.........

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So that means blacks will not be voting republican this year?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Apparently one of the tapes is with an underage teen. And other one's that make "Pu$$y gate" look like a Sunday school picnic. If the N word dosent get him the teen one will. It's not the actual word that matters...It's the intent in how it was used. Trumps done and took the GOP down with him. There's also a negative side.

There is a rumor that Trump met with Herman Cain and admitted the tapes are going to be brought out.

Live by the tabloid, die by the tabloid. Trump in his arrogance had his own video crew recording his every word and move. What irony!

edit on 10-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Trump was right. Political correctness is killing the country. The superstition of words has reached proportions never before seen.

I wonder what decade these comments will come from.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

I'm so sure.
And you've seen them right?

link   
Once was enough
edit on 10102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
And three times is just vulgar.
edit on 10102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Robert Byrd was out of the KKK before Hillary was out of diapers. That's also not apples to apples. If it turns out that Trump is on tape dropping the n-bomb, the fact that Hillary knew somebody who said the n-word before she could speak — is that really the same thing? Or are we talking about intergenerational guilt by association?

So Byrd can be excused for saying this since he claims he later regretted it?
I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.

If you think Hillary has never dropped the "n word" then you're living a fantasy.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, since Trump used the déclassé P-word yesterday, suddenly the boards were covered up with it for two days, so I guess now all you little minions will be bringing back the n-word?

Well the hell is S.O.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I do agree it is only a word and we Choose to be offended or not.
I think we should all be just less offended as long as it is only words..sticks n stones etc.

Right. Because a wealthy white man using that word is meant to be respectful? This is someone with a history of racial discrimination. Should we pretend that, if this is true, he simply has no connection to the derogatory and demeaning nature of that word?

Words do matter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join