It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Producer Says There's Footage of Trump Saying the N-Word

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
a reply to: Indigo5

We have emails with Hillary calling Arabs, "Sand N-word's"

It would seem the Oligarchy is racist.

and don't forget the "Taco Bowl Outreach" initiative by Hillary and her team to how they'd reach out to the Hispanic vote...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I just looked this up... Just wrong!

The DNC and the Clinton foundation are both evil it would seem. Why hasn't anyone hacked the RNC and published all of their crimes too?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

originally posted by: Ohanka
Jezebel. The feminist SJW rag whose news is about as reliable as Nazi Propaganda published in April 1945.

Consider me skeptical.

Well then here is a link Directly to Chris Nee's Twitter account.

Chris Nee Statements

Chris is clarifying, they have never worked for or on The Apprentice, and had only heard rumors.

Disclaimer, I am not a fan of Trump OR Clinton.

-Alee

Thanks for that...This also from one of his friends...

Bill Pruitt ‎@billpruitt

As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Essentially what it appears is going on, Chris was pushing unverified and unsubstantiated rumors. Or at least, has not yet given any kind of source or merit to their twitter allegations.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was true, and the videos do surface at some point, but as it stands right now I can't find anything verifying that these tapes exist for a fact.

-Alee

ETA: Read the comment above mine for more comments from others. So it seems there is some truth in this story somewhere....

edit on 10/10/2016 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2016 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng

www.nydailynews.com...

Goes both ways

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Essentially what it appears is going on, Chris was pushing unverified and unsubstantiated rumors. Or at least, has not yet given any kind of source or merit to their twitter allegations.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was true, and the videos do surface at some point, but as it stands right now I can't find anything verifying that these tapes exist for a fact.

-Alee

ETA: Read the comment above mine for more comments from others. So maybe there IS some truth to this.

Correct...Chris said he has heard those rumors from other producers.

But Bill Pruitt, Producer of seasons 1&2 of the apprentice weighed in on Twitter saying there are far worse tapes out there. (my post above)

The question is if someone is going to pony up the 5M in legal fees for any producer that leaks material.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I just looked this up... Just wrong!

The DNC and the Clinton foundation are both evil it would seem. Why hasn't anyone hacked the RNC and published all of their crimes too?

The US gov, NSA, CIA et al has now indisputably fingered Russia in the DNC hacks and other election hacks.

Putin indisputably favors Trump.

Hope that clears it up.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I recently hear a rap song that used the n word several times.
needless to say, I was outraged

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Bad girl

Dead Link

But more to the point....A unsourced, unproven, unverified..internet fiction piece that literally anyone could write...vs. what will soon be Trump's own words?

Good luck with that ...

It would appear that this was a translation of some email sent to her on her server.

Correct...a translation of a news article that was sent to Hillary that included the word Sand-N.
SO authored by a journalist, translated by someone else and then sent to HRC by someone else..

Hillary never used the Sand-N word...

Nice to see someone defending trump walk back utter BS once in a while.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Ahhh....Trump! Bringing back the N-word to the Pudgy White Wealthy Elite!..Trump 2016!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have no doubt that there is proof.

Know what?

He's still a better candidate than Hillary.

Isn't that sad, when you have a guy who said the n-word, and he's still head and shoulders better than his opponent.

Are they both better than Johnson or Stein?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I recommend not voting for rappers for president.

except for Prezzidizzle Dogg of course

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I do agree it is only a word and we Choose to be offended or not.
I think we should all be just less offended as long as it is only words..sticks n stones etc.

link   
I do agree it is only a word and we Choose to be offended or not.
I think we should all be just less offended as long as it is only words..sticks n stones etc.

link   
Is it just me or has ATS been a bit wibbly the past few days?
edit on 10-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Robert Byrd was out of the KKK before Hillary was out of diapers. That's also not apples to apples. If it turns out that Trump is on tape dropping the n-bomb, the fact that Hillary knew somebody who said the n-word before she could speak — is that really the same thing? Or are we talking about intergenerational guilt by association?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Grambler

Thing is pointing out both candidates bad things is the correct thing to do.....I just can not understand how you all have not burnt it all down yet? I mean really Trump and Clinton? hang em and start again.

I have no problems pointing out bad gthings Trump has done. Thaats why I love ATS.

Lets be honest, none of us is totally unbiased, myself included. So I like to hear from people I disagree with, it helps keep me honest.

As far as burning it down, thats why Trump is getting my vote. I am tired of the establishment. Hillary Trump seems bad, but so was Obama Romney, Bush Kerry, Clinton Bush, etc.

Always the same establishment crap. Always war mongering, always protecting the wealthy banks.

So I will vote for Trump in an attempt to burn it down. And sure, he might be terrible, and I will criticize him if he is. But we know what Hillary is.

And regardless of if Trump wins or not, it is nice to see how he has shown all of the establishment rats for what they are, and its fun to watch them scurrying.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have no doubt that there is proof.

Know what?

He's still a better candidate than Hillary.

Isn't that sad, when you have a guy who said the n-word, and he's still head and shoulders better than his opponent.

Are they both better than Johnson or Stein?

No.

But they are the only two that the electoral college will put forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join