It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump did to Bill Clinton, what CNN did to Bill Cosby..gave a voice to the voiceless

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

DID you watch the video? Are you people deaf blind?

Yeah he was bragging bout getting laid. My guess is that you've redefined sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I find it a bit confusing - are three people now standing for president? Whatever Bill Clinton did or did not do (as far as I'm aware, even though at least one claim is about an alleged incident prior to his White House tenure

Let me explain it to you. Hillary claims that victims of rape and sexual assault "should be believed". Hillary Clinton smeared and attacked (along with the media) victims of her husband. She's an enabler and a hypocrite.

Is that simple enough for you?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Yeah it's all rigged. We even managed to hypnotize Trump into acting like a jerk. It's all part of the diabolical plan.
Buwahaha..

Can you explain why EVERY debate moderator is a well known Democrat shill?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm no fan of Clinton, but perhaps it's time for someone in the media to "give a voice" to the 12 year old girl accusing Donald Trump of rape.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No he was bragging about sexual assault.
He was NOT Bragging about getting laid, quite the opposite, said he failed to get laid with a married woman.

He bragged about grabbing a womans genitalia without consent because he can.
That is assault, as a woman if he came at me and grabbed my vagina he would be charged with assault,

That is what he was bragging about. NOT getting laid.

Man hope some posters here don't have daughters to teach what sexual assault is and isn't.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I find it a bit confusing - are three people now standing for president? Whatever Bill Clinton did or did not do (as far as I'm aware, even though at least one claim is about an alleged incident prior to his White House tenure

Let me explain it to you. Hillary claims that victims of rape and sexual assault "should be believed". Hillary Clinton smeared and attacked (along with the media) victims of her husband. She's an enabler and a hypocrite.

Is that simple enough for you?

I'll stoop to your level. Has Bill Clinton been charged with rape? Well, has he? As others have stated, their statements are on public record, so why hasn't he been charged?

Please don't use the word hypocrite when you appear to be making a point in favour of Trump, you really come across as dim.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline
I thought Trump said Stars can do what ever they want.

So ok for tRump but not Clinto. I bet you could march a parade of women tRump boinked in a couple of months time.

They should both be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

That never happened. You just added "without consent". YOU did that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'll stoop to your level. Has Bill Clinton been charged with rape?

He was investigated and lied under oath.

so why hasn't he been charged?

He's a Clinton! Do you really have to ask?

Please don't use the word hypocrite when you appear to be making a point in favour of Trump, you really come across as dim.

What have I been hypocritical about? What about what I posted even has to do with trump? Hillary IS a hypocrite and a liar.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That never happened. You just added "without consent". YOU did that.

He says, "I don't even wait." How does he get their consent if he doesn't wait?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Why do you have habit of making things up and straight up lying?

Trump specifically said he did not sexually assaulted anyone, and said those were just words, unlike Bill Clinton's actions, who have indeed, sexually assaulted and raped multiple women.

And why are you insulting someone by their looks?
who did bill clinton rape?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'll stoop to your level. Has Bill Clinton been charged with rape?

He was investigated and lied under oath.

so why hasn't he been charged?

He's a Clinton! Do you really have to ask?

What have I been hypocritical about? What about what I posted even has to do with trump? Hillary IS a hypocrite and a liar.

How do you know if he lied under oath? I know, I know, facts are painful aren't they - but at the same point you state that Trump didn't grab a womans genitalia without her consent - because you know that for a fact............ don't you?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Trump is the white Bill Cosby and Trump is also a pedophile that raped underage girls.

Trump is done.

Sorry wingnuts you can try again in 8 years.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

How do you know if he lied under oath? I know, I know, facts are painful aren't they ?

Is this real life?

edit on 10-10-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Is that anything to do with the women he is alleged to have raped? I'll think you'll find the answer is no.

What is your point? Do you have one?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

Is that anything to do with the women he is alleged to have raped? I'll think you'll find the answer is no.

What is your point? Do you have one?

That investigation was about more than a blow job in the white house. He lied, under oath, during that investigation.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well it looks like the name of the 13 year old Bill C was said to have raped has been leaked

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I'm no fan of Clinton, but perhaps it's time for someone in the media to "give a voice" to the 12 year old girl accusing Donald Trump of rape.

You mean the one who has (anonymously) filed the same lawsuit twice, had it thrown out twice, and has now filed it a third time?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
I did see Juanita Broaddrick in the viewing audience as well, and was really hoping it was brought up. Afterwards, I was glad it didn't surface to keep from publicizing the woman's pain. Having been dragged through the Lewinski ordeal and standing by him, I would tend to side with the law of averages on her claims.

www.youtube.com...

dailycaller.com...

Bill and Hillary and the press were aware. And that was all that was needed.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Greggers

You mean the one who has (anonymously) filed the same lawsuit twice, had it thrown out twice, and has now filed it a third time?

Yep. That one. I mean, I *guess* it must be that one, unless the list of gals suing Trump for rape is longer than I expected.

If we're truly all about giving a voice to people who have accused rich and powerful men of grabbing their kitties (or whatever they're calling it these days), irrespective of any actual charges or admission of wrongdoing, I figure we ought to round her up.

Perhaps Bill would be interested in hosting a round table discussion with her and Miss Universe.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join