It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sit down Hillary let the Moderator Martha Raddatz do the debating for you

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Grambler
I'm just speaking frankly. You pick a fight, don't be surprised when the other side fights back. You can bitch and whine about it all day, but that's how it happened. Sure the media picks political sides all the time. And it isn't always just the left that the media favors. It's funny how y'all complain about the left's bias while ignoring the right wing media's even MORE extreme bias for the right. But regardless, Trump did himself no favors by constantly attacking the media with his constant hyperbole and lies.

First, did I say left wing bias anywhere? I said establishment bias. Bernie was more left than any of the politicians running, yet he was treated unfairly as well.

And second, the right wing media you speak of still heavily favors establishment right wingers. Turn on Fox, you will see just as many right wingers that dislike Trump as those that like him. Where do you see this on NBC, CNN, New York Times, Huff PO, or any other of these outlets? They are all in for Hillary.

You can knit pick all you want, the fact is that the vast majority of the media are extremely biased for the establishment, and everyone knows it.

You are free to make excuses for them now because you hate Trump, but don't complain when a candidate you like is in their cross hares.

Can't wait for that douchebag Wallace to moderate.

I don't trust him.

My subscription to Glenn Beck runs out in dec. I won't be re upping. I did one more year just to see him explode when Trump wins. I use to like him and his crew.

And Megan Kelly is starting to border on TDS.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join