It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sit down Hillary let the Moderator Martha Raddatz do the debating for you

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What is exactly going on here? I did not see the Moderators doing anything similar to Hillary. It almost looks like Hillary mouths the words "Thank You" at the 1:58 mark.

Does anyone else notice the bias moderators when it comes to applauding Trump vs applauding Hillary? A moderator even jumped in to try and stop the crowd from booing Hillary.

Do you think the moderators were fair? Has viewing these video clips changed your opinion?
edit on 10-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's very obvious that this was another joined fight against Trump, but to be honest, he handled it extremely well. It was very funny to see Hillary sit back, and let these independent unbiased moderators debate this presidential debate with him in her behalf

One more thing. You can see Hillary Clinton laughing many times during the debate, which shows just how nervous she got when he raised important questions.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

The bias is disgusting. But at this point, sadly, to be expected.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

trump even said something about it.

As he walked back toward his stool, the Republican presidential nominee got in one final barb.

"It's nice to — one-on-three," Trump said, referencing the moderators.
Debate goes off the rails as Donald Trump unleashes on moderators: 'It's one-on-three'

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Trump didn't just sit there and take it from the moderators last night. I think that was one of the reasons he did well with the focus groups and polls post debate. What the female moderator did at a few points in the debate was inexcusable. Had the msm any real credibility she would no longer be allowed that type of platform again.

The more the msm exposes itself as partisan the better trump will do in the election.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I know I sound like a flaming bigot when I say this but here goes:

I didn't watch much of this "debate" last night, but the one part I caught was when a gay guy was asking Trump a question about morality. I am quite sure Trump would have gotten a surprising answer if he had ask the same question toward either of the "moderators".

There I said it; and I can only guess how many others had thought the same thing but were not sure if such a point should be mentioned.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes once more the moderators were against Trump. At least he pointed it out last night. He should have grilled Lester Holt for his biased questioning.

I understand people hating Trump. He is definitely a person that can grate on you, and it would be easy to hate him for many reasons.

But even if you do hate him, you should be absolutely scared by what he is showing the main stream media for. This whole election has shown in black and white what many on ATS already knew, the main stream media is nothing more thaan a propaganda tool of the establishment.

These moderators are just the tip of the iceberg. They will skew the debates, skew what is covered after them, bury any negative Hillary story while focusing nearly 24/7 on Trump and bad things he has said.

They will criticize Trump for being negatove and calling names, and in the same breath call Trump and his supporters names. They have been shown in leaked emails to working actively with the Hillary campaign.

So even if you hate Trump, remember when you have a candidate that could be like Ron Paul or Bernie that the main stream media blacks out or attacks so the establishment can stay in power that we let them get away with doing it to trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But even if you do hate him, you should be absolutely scared by what he is showing the main stream media for. This whole election has shown in black and white what many on ATS already knew, the main stream media is nothing more thaan a propaganda tool of the establishment.

well said

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This whole election has shown in black and white what many on ATS already knew, the main stream media is nothing more thaan a propaganda tool of the establishment.

The MSM is NOT a propaganda tool of the establishment, they are a propaganda tool of the Liberal Left. There is a reason why Journalism and Communications are Liberal Arts degrees.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

*Trumps spends a year and a half insulting and demeaning the media*

*media lashed out at Trump with extended negative coverage to the point they look biased against him*

*Trump supporters complain that the media is biased*

Lol no! Trump brought this attention on himself. He is 100% to blame for the way the media treats him.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Grambler
This whole election has shown in black and white what many on ATS already knew, the main stream media is nothing more thaan a propaganda tool of the establishment.

The MSM is NOT a propaganda tool of the establishment, they are a propaganda tool of the Liberal Left. There is a reason why Journalism and Communications are Liberal Arts degrees.

Is that SERIOUSLY the comparison you are going with? I mean you do know that the term "Liberal Arts" predates modern Liberalism by many many years right?
What the ‘liberal’ in ‘liberal arts’ actually means

Sheesh. Way to show how biased you are... You can't even tell the difference between reality and partisan slant anymore. Like the statement you made in this post is SERIOUSLY uneducated and uninformed and makes you appear the same.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This debate has seriously produced some of the most stupid comments I've ever seen on this site.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Lol no! Trump brought this attention on himself. He is 100% to blame for the way the media treats him.

And Tool of the week goes to.........

HRC also invited scrutiny and bias to herself via lie after lie, yet the media doesn't focus on that. The Media is 100% to blame for the way they gloss over her shady ass doings.

Another asinine comment from you.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

*media lashed out at Trump with extended negative coverage to the point they look biased against him*

Take trump out of the equation for a moment. Lets look at someone like Ron Paul.

Paul didn't seem like Trump in any way. he was quiet, didn't make personal attacks, and focused on policy. yet the main stream media did all they could to bury the man. he owuld be leading in the polls that the Repulicans were using to view the primaries, and yet still would get no coverage.

Why was this? Did he attack the media? No, it was because they are biased.

They did the same thing to Bernie. heck, the leaked emails are now showing Hillarys team wroking in tandum with the media. Was he picking a fight with the media?

And so now look at Trump. he called out what many of us knew, that the MSM is biased and in the tank for the establishment. And you say because he called this out, that justifies the media attacking him the way they have?

The media is supposed to be the peoples check on the government. They are supposed to be as unbiased as possible. Yet they will sacrifice all of their integrity to attack a person because he criticized them? I am sorry, that is so petty its ridiculous.

How would you feel if say the police did the same thing? BLM and the media is constantly attacking them. So who could blame them if they started to attack BLM? When that shooter was in Dallas shooting at cops, what if they had Said "Hell no we are not protecting these people, they criticized us"

You would be the first decry them as being petty, and tell them that it is their responsibility to do their jobs no matter what people said about them.

yet you think it is perfectly acceptable for the media to be so one sided, to ignore Hillarys scandals, all because Trump said mean things about them?

If thats how the main stream media feels, then it time to clean house and get some people that are more capable of doing the job in there.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So Trump is responsible for the inherent bias of the mainstream media?

hahahahahahaha

Tho you're probably not joking.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Your comment is typical of people who start fights with passive aggression, and then when they get an aggressive reaction, they start yelling "Did you hear what he just said to me?!!", while they actually deserved nothing less.

pathetic.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm just speaking frankly. You pick a fight, don't be surprised when the other side fights back. You can bitch and whine about it all day, but that's how it happened. Sure the media picks political sides all the time. And it isn't always just the left that the media favors. It's funny how y'all complain about the left's bias while ignoring the right wing media's even MORE extreme bias for the right. But regardless, Trump did himself no favors by constantly attacking the media with his constant hyperbole and lies.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So Trump is responsible for the inherent bias of the mainstream media?

hahahahahahaha

Tho you're probably not joking.

Yea of course a Trump supporter could never accept that Trump would be to blame for his own missteps. Monkey see monkey do. Trump can't admit fault therefore his supporters never do.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Trump supporters complain when Media and Moderators dont call other candidates out when they dont answer the question...

Get mad when Trump is held to the same standard

This video does a pretty good job of encapsulating the Trump supporter mind set....

edit on 10/10/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Your reaction is not all that surprising.

It was kind of refreshing that you would actually insert a reply to yourself.

Actually, I didn't state my observation so much to get a response as I did to simply point out what I had seen. My getting a response on any topic is kind of rare.

<<   2  3 >>

join