It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time we talk about the simple truth in this election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

Flaw in my logic? You are the guy using foresight to condemn an investigation into someone before anyone knew anything about him.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree its time we talk about the simple truth. We are dealing with a douche bag and a turd sandwich. Though I lean towards trump cause of the crocked acts of Hilary. I still think he is not a great candidate.

Elections are all about money. Those of us who have it can run. Those who don't wont ever see the light of day.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well nixon was after ford. That was the big change. The gold standard. Mabe tou mean the war on poverty but JFK was the last person to actually pay for his tax cuts and social programs.

However commodity based currency can also be heavily manipulated. The rothchilds were able to alter the price of gold by having large percentage holdings and artificially manipulating supply and demand.

But yeah they are all the same. They all do the same thing. Its one continuous policy since JFK was assassinated.
edit on 10-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Nixon was before Ford, but he's very responsible as well for exactly the reason you mentioned.

And yeah they either stick to the status quo, or get the bullet like JFK did. It's not going to change with Trump or Clinton.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well they did know about him and his ways long before he became president of Venezuela. But that's off-topic now. I'm sorry for derailing it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yes then i understand. The two pirates debating on TV last night simply dont care or understand how to care.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join