It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Christian men castrate themselves.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh

How do you know that!? Prove it!

Show me in the New Testament where it says he has had copulation. IT DOESN'T besides a Universe Person is too pure to engage in mammalian acts.

What? First off, I believe the bible to be of the same calibre as greek mythology. However, just because it was not written that Jesus had sex meant he did not??

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh.

You have already read the neo-cons' plans for 2006.

*non-sequitur, this post refers to something on the previous page*

[edit on 23-1-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ProphetOfYahweh > So you want to remove gender, thus totally making a mockery of the "created in god's image" ideas of the bible? Or are you just all over the place for no apparant reason at all. We need gender wether you like it or not. The entire world is about balance, good and bad, pain and pleasure, war and peace, poverty and prosperity, etc. Without that delicate balance it all falls apart, so thats what you want? You really need to be more clear about your intentions so we dont confuse you with a troll or some NWO-worshiper...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wait a moment!!!!!!!!!

by the bible mythical accounts we are made at the image of God, my !!!God!!! he was a he-she hermaphrodite

After all men and women has different sexual organs. Right?

[edit on 23-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So you want to remove gender, thus totally making a mockery of the "created in god's image" ideas of the bible?

Created in "God's image" means the ability of speech according to all the Bible commentaries i've read.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Show me in the New Testament where it says he has had copulation. IT DOESN'T

Show me where it says he hasn't! It doesn't!

ORIGINAL SIN? IT WASN'T SEX!

The old testament tells that as long as Adam & Eve obeyed and stayed at a servitude level, all things would be provided for them. there was certain knowledge they were not to try and obtain. Those forbidden forms of knowledge are symbolized in the story as as two trees, the tree of knowledge and the tree of life. The "Tree of Knowledge" well ever notice how throughout the bible the word "knowing" is used for sexual activity; and Adam "knew" his wife Eve and begat....man was not originally meant to procreate (I can hear you saying, "oh no the bible says"....I KNOW what the current version of the bible says)! The "Tree Of Life" represents the spiritual side. Human kind was also not meant to achieve the spirituality of his creator, the immortality of reincarnation of the spirit:

"And the lord said, Look, the man has become as one of us, knowing good from evil: and now, what if he put forth his hand, and takes also from the Tree Of Life, and eats, and lives forever?"

Genesis 3:22
Suggested reading:
The Gods Of Eden
William Bramley

[edit on 1/23/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I never said it was. Besides we was talking about Jesus not Adam and Eve.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by ProphetOfYahweh]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ridding ourselves of gender is a seriously bad idea. I believe that women are the nicest thing the good lord has ever done for this planet.

As for lopping off willy, uh, no thanks. I may not be getting much action these days but I can assure you I want everything to be in working order when famine turns to feast, as it always does.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

As for lopping off willy, uh, no thanks.

I never said to cut off the penis, just removal of the testicles. Women are just as bad as men so they should remove their breasts, clitoris, labia minora and stitch up their vagina enough only to allow menstration and urination to occur.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
on the bright side, if people truly believe that Christians castrate themselves, this branch would die out would pretty quickly wouldnt it?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

As for lopping off willy, uh, no thanks.

I never said to cut off the penis, just removal of the testicles. Women are just as bad as men so they should remove their breasts, clitoris, labia minora and stitch up their vagina enough only to allow menstration and urination to occur.

So you want zero population growth then.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Women are just as bad as men so they should remove their breasts, clitoris, labia minora and stitch up their vagina enough only to allow menstration and urination to occur.

Don't they do most of this in Africa (except the breasts)? Other than that, ouch, what the heck are you thinking? Stay the heck away from me.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I never said it was. Besides we was talking about Jesus not Adam and Eve.

Pay attention to where the thread has been going ....they were discussing sex as meant only for reproduction...t I wrote to explain that sex was not meant only for that ans was not a sin...do try to keep up with the thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolmaker

on the bright side, if people truly believe that Christians castrate themselves, this branch would die out would pretty quickly wouldnt it?

Indeed, but ProphetOfYaweh doesnt seem to see that at all, he(or she) is still trapped in some kind of Dr Kellogg version of reality. Has this thread not passed the point of use and strayed into the land of uter pointlessness?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Show me in the New Testament where it says he has had copulation. IT DOESN'T besides a Universe Person is too pure to engage in mammalian acts.

Besides sex is not need anymore now-a-days because of invitro fertilization.

If I was president I would commission scientist to manufacture genderless humans and order all "noraml humans" to under go treatment to rid them of their gender, those who would fail to comply would be eliminated.

Are you insane? Why do you want to live in a world like that? I will never give up my manhood. Youll have to pry it from my cold dead hands. Like I said befor I think you are the anti-christ.

And isnt this supposedly why the grey aliens are abducting people? Because they cloned themselves too much?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well that will end abortion then if men removed their "testicle" women will have not need for abortion on unwanted pregnacies.

Hey men out there will you reconsider.

Start cutting your testicles in the name of God.

TPL

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Prophetof Yaweh says that IVF should be used instead of sexual reproduction, yet he says men should sever the parts of his body that produce the easiest way to get DNA from a man (for IVF) and the last time i checked you still need a womb to grow the baby in and a vagina for the baby to come out of (cutting the baby out is dangerous).

Secondly he says that women should cut off their breasts, yet breast milk is the best thing to give to babies.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
First of all, gender and sexual organs have little to do with one another. The corpus colosum in a man's brain wouldn't grow just because his testicles were removed. The placement of his hip bones would not change either. Unless you intend to remove the brains and hips from people, as well as remove all cultural norms and mores pertaining to gender, how exactly could you remove a person's gender?

Second, I know that the Bible verse he is quoting is actually in print. I never questioned that. I just believe he is being abnormally extreme about his interpretation. The verse doesn't say that you will not get to heaven unless you castrate yourself, it simply says that some have. Now I really don't remember any story in the bible about the 12 disciples setting aside a day to castrate themselves, and I think that something that important would have been mentioned in the gospels. Yet Jesus was ok with the disciples.
I can't find any place that actually says that Jesus was sending the disciples out to castrate men. He actually chose them to be "fishers of men." If we are to interprete this as Mr. Prophet does, then the disciples went from town to town trapping men in nets or shoving fish hooks through them. In Biblical times, fish were to eat - they were not trophies or pets. Were the disciples to trap and eat men?

And still he still hasn't answered the question we are asking. If you really believe what you are telling us Mr. Prophet, when are you going to take care of the matter and what method are you going to use?

I think that if I were really a Christian and I believed that the only way to stop myself from improper sexual conduct was to have myself casterated, then certainly I would do so. Is the prophet telling us that he knows of no other way to keep himself "pure" or control himself?

I maintain my belief that our prophet is out to get attention.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ok, all christians do this, the rest of us who are smart enough not to worship bull out of a book will go on to have many many enjoyable times. Also, dude, wtf? No breasts? No labia? No nothing on a a woman? Hmmm, no, me no like, glad not a idiot. So, christians, you have to follow what the bible says or you going to hell. The rest of us however are going to enjoy life while we can.

LadyV, or any woman, isn't this the kind of bs that kept women from being "equal" for how ever many hundreds of years? Before monotheism women were equal if not better then men for us lowly men worshipped the fact that life came from you, most polytheism religons there is a female and male god, and so men and women were equal, but then monotheism religons came and poof, women were slaves to their husbands, basically how women are treated in the middle east.

Also, it never says Jesus went to the bathroom, but I bet he did. It never says he breathed, but I bet he did. It never says he blinks, but I bet he did. Also, IT DOES say he had sex, in the books removed by the catholic church. Mary Magdeline(sp) was his lover and the leader of the 7 FEMALE disciples. But the church removed it cause they hate women and like to screw little boys.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I would commission scientist to manufacture genderless humans and order all "noraml humans" to under go treatment to rid them of their gender, those who would fail to comply would be eliminated.

And If I were in charge, all people who are dangerous would rcv labotomies and those who were sexually repressed would get treatment. Either way, this thread wouldn't exist.

[edit on 1/23/05 by wellwhatnow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join