It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Americans . Who do you hope gets in . Trump or Clinton .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
Ask me again when/if a native American ever gets a shot at presidency (I wonder why that has never happened)

Choosing between Clinton and Trump is a little like choosing your favourite German from a list of two....Hitler or Hess

Has a native American ever run? I don't think so, but I love the idea.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm from the UK so I'm not sure, but I highly doubt it.....like most countries, to run for president you need a lot of money (why?) and a lot of influence....not sure a lot of native Americans have both of those, which is a crying shame really.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well after 4 and a bit pages the tally is .

Coming in first with 21 votes is the Trumpster .

Second with 11 votes is neither .

A distant third with 7 votes is Hilary .

Hardly a snapshot of the world as a whole but interesting nonetheless .
edit on 10-10-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Lowering the Corporate tax may bring some companies HQs back to the US but they would be just like Ireland, just a front and no really business moving.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm from the UK so I'm not sure, but I highly doubt it.....like most countries, to run for president you need a lot of money (why?) and a lot of influence....not sure a lot of native Americans have both of those, which is a crying shame really.

Brilliant idea and great summary if why it's sadly nigh on impossible. I personally think they'd do a far better job as from what I've seen they have a lot of wisdom and a calm head. From most of the docuentaries I've seen, mostt would make far better leaders.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
You may say why does it matter to non US citizens but lets face it American foreign policy and its economy effects the whole world . Keep it simple please , who and why if you feel the need to go that far . For me its Trump . Why , i just dont trust Hillary , i guess its her smug look . Oh i am Australian .

Give me more choices!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Give me more choices!

Sorry thems the choices but i can gladly add you to the neither total .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Give me more choices!

Sorry thems the choices but i can gladly add you to the neither total .

Or the aether total, or the non-commital total...apathetic total...need I go on.
edit on 10-10-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Iget your point but most of those in the neither total said just that . Maybe not using that word but words to that effect .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Iget your point but most of those in the neither total said just that . Maybe not using that word but words to that effect .

What are they waiting for...someone else to make the decision for them?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Given that this OP is directed at non US members i fail to see what decision they need to make , they arent voting .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
At this point, I don't give a flying fiddler's fart which putz ends up on the throne.

You could put a Winchester to my temple and I would still refuse to choose between Stumph or Killary.

Neither one is worthy, and no matter which way you look at it... the US is up poop's creek without a paddle whether it's "he" or "she" at the helm. Both of these idiots are going to put the final nail in the coffin.

Welcome to the new Un-United States of America.

Such a shame.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

You could put a Winchester to my temple and I would still refuse to choose between Stumph or Killary.

Yes it is kind of mind blowing that these 2 are the best they could come up with . IMO their system for electing a president is kind of flawed and unbearably long .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

For me its just a lessor of two evils.

One is a war monger who seems to be exempt from the laws of the US and a Billionaire and I have absolutely nothing in common accept that we are both blokes and he lives in the US and In the big land down under.

if Hillary is exempt from the laws of the land while a couple steps below that of president, what will she consider herself exempt from as president?

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Given that this OP is directed at non US members i fail to see what decision they need to make , they arent voting .

I was referring to the Americans that have not yet decided. As if debate #3 will be any different. I would like to see Gary Johnson and Jill Stein invited to debate #3.
edit on 11-10-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join