It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN/ORC poll of viewers: Who won the debate? Hillary: 57% to Trump: 34%

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Ohanka
CNN. Lol.

Why are you even on this site?

Because someone has to be the voice of reason.

You can ignore facts, but it doesn't make your alternate reality true.

You have ignored on thread after thread that CNN admitted that this poll was skewed to include more democrats.

So please don't lecture other people on ignoring facts.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Ohanka
CNN. Lol.

Why are you even on this site?

Because someone has to be the voice of reason.

You can ignore facts, but it doesn't make your alternate reality true.

You have ignored on thread after thread that CNN admitted that this poll was skewed to include more democrats.

So please don't lecture other people on ignoring facts.

Reality includes more democrats/liberals....that is why most polls end up polling more democrats/liberals.

I've told you this before, you don't seem to get it...that is why I ignore you, because it isn't worth wasting time trying to convince you that the sky is blue when you insist that it is green.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
a reply to: RedMenace16

It should not have been but I agree, that is what it turned into. One, if you really want to understand what happened you need the Presidential logs on where Obama was during the heat of it. There is a log of where he is at all times to include bathroom visits and who he was with. Not once did they request that log. That log would have answered many questions on his coarse of action. Once I realized they would not ask for it I knew it was a joke.

Also phone logs. NSA has yet to step in and help with any of these investigations yet they claim they are the octopus on information. It proves they are the octopus of citizens and the world but refuse to turn the light inward no matter what the circumstances. If you happen to like that then vote for Hillary because you will get more of the same.

I understand but nsa didn't say they are the octopus of anything, that was conspiracy websites saying they do that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For those of you who actually want to see what a focus group thought of the debate, not a CNN room full of democrats here you go.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

St Louis own Fox2news polls has Hillary winning the debate 53.52% (161,039 votes) to Trump 46.48% (139,861 votes)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why do people keep pulling up online polls?

I thought that horse was beat to mush about how easy it is to skew the numbers when you have paid shills...

secondly I also thought after the last debate we also beat the horse to mush that half the polling companies out there that do telephone polling chase down larger numbers of democrats (this was when Trump was tied/just ahead of her) to keep things looking better for hillary.

So why just a few weeks later are we seeing the same level of crazy being thrown around about polls that are very easily tweaked in one direction or another?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join