It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN/ORC poll of viewers: Who won the debate? Hillary: 57% to Trump: 34%

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: RedMenace16

It's always nice to make money, so how much do you get paid for this?

Just depends on Soros mood that day, you never know with that guy but at least he pays when he says he's going to pay, you know unlike other people!

edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

You have to also keep in mind that Hillary doesn't give a damn about our men and women on the ground. Or, more likely, she didn't understand that air support needed to be on stand-by at all times, ready to support our military and civilians in Libya.

I'm surprised that Russia doesn't prefer us to have a mentally air-headed, short-circuiting President. They could use Hillary's mental lapses to take advantage of us in a lot of ways.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

So you do get paid
How can I apply?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You have to also keep in mind that Hillary doesn't give a damn about our men and women on the ground. Or, more likely, she didn't understand that air support needed to be on stand-by at all times, ready to support our military and civilians in Libya.

I'm surprised that Russia doesn't prefer us to have a mentally air-headed, short-circuiting President. They could use Hillary's mental lapses to take advantage of us in a lot of ways.

Yet how many republicans defend Bush and Cheney for ordering jets to stand down when the planes were about to hit the towers? A lot of those republicans are the ones trying make that same accusation at Hillary.

Tells you it's just a witch hunt and they care less about the people who died that day.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

So you do get paid
How can I apply?

Wait, you haven't heard how to become a Soros employee? Craigslist!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Yet how many republicans defend Bush and Cheney for ordering jets to stand down when the planes were about to hit the towers? A lot of those republicans are the ones trying make that same accusation at Hillary.

Tells you it's just a witch hunt and they care less about the people who died that day.

Yet you guys are voting for the same as the old boss with Hillary but cry for change, how does that work?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Absolute Proof that Trump’s not trying to win the race

The three debates Trump willingly accepts from NBC, CNN and CNN again

Why?

If Trump was really trying to beat Hillary why would he accept three debates by the two networks that he claims are so are against him, NBC and CNN twice?

"Donald Trump’s accusations of media bias seem to have paid off as the Commission on Presidential Debates moderator selections for the 2016 presidential debates will include a moderator from Fox News for the first time, but will notably lack Latino representation. Trump had previously warned that he would object to moderators that he considered unfair, and given the selections, it seems that the Republican presidential nominee got his way."

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Why?

If Trump was really trying to beat Hillary why would he accept three debates by the two networks that he claims are so are against him, NBC and CNN twice?

If you watched the debate he pointed it out. "3 to 1" meaning 2 moderators and Hillary against him which is true. No way those two moderators would ever vote for Trump and they often let Hillary run over time. Like almost ever single time. To be completely fair there should be a left and a right moderator, not both left. This would be the only way to keep both candidates in line. Hillary never did address the issues with Bill. If he was innocent why pay off Paula Jones. If he was innocent why was he barred from practicing law or serving on the Supreme Court. They never go near that issue. She never apologizes either. All she says is "mistakes". At least Trump apologized. Never going to get that from her on anything.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Yet you guys are voting for the same as the old boss with Hillary but cry for change, how does that work?

All I'm saying that the entire Benghazi deal is nothing more than a political tool for Republicans who have no problem dragging dead people though the mud to achieve personal political agendas.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

HAHAHA!!

So you couldn't answer why this is a bad poll when you posted this on a different thread, so you made a new thread about it.

I responded to this at 12:14, maybe you missed it.

You keep posting this.

But one, CNN is about as biased as Breitbart or Drudge. Should I post those polls?

Secondly, I watched CNN discuss this poll. They started off saying how the sample audience "was skewed to have more democrats". Hmm, why haven't you mentioned that? They also showed how the same polled group that over 80% thought before the debate that Trumps lewd comments influenced how they would vote or something like that.

So sure, a bunch of democrats that thought trumps comments were a big deal though Hillary won the debate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Why?

If you watched the debate he pointed it out. "3 to 1" meaning 2 moderators and Hillary against him which is true. No way those two moderators would ever vote for Trump and they often let Hillary run over time. Like almost ever single time. To be completely fair there should be a left and a right moderator, not both left. This would be the only way to keep both candidates in line. Hillary never did address the issues with Bill. If he was innocent why pay off Paula Jones. If he was innocent why was he barred from practicing law or serving on the Supreme Court. They never go near that issue. She never apologizes either. All she says is "mistakes". At least Trump apologized. Never going to get that from her on anything.

That's Trump, he's always going to complain like a child who was raised by his nanny.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

This is one of the biggest logical failures I've ever seen on ATS.

It's as if you know how nothing works.

Ok, please explain.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda

Lol come on its the Clinton News Network. Look at the picture difference even. Mean looking Trump and smiling good hearted Killary.Lol.

Honestly how many viewers do you think watch the debate then immediately got on CNN to take a poll?

None of these respondents "got on CNN to take a poll".

Which illustrates you don't quite understand how polls like these work.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 10-10-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Yeah , and if Elected , Big Sister Hillary will Increase the American Peoples Chocolate Rations from 6 Grams a Week to 4 Grams a Week . Praise Big Sister Hillary ! Praise Her ! GTFOOH .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But one, CNN is about as biased as Breitbart or Drudge. Should I post those polls?

Did they have scientifically conducted polls?

Or are you talking about their online polls?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I wish I had a dollar for every time this was used on the Internet. I would be rolling in money!!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Thanks for the info!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

It should not have been but I agree, that is what it turned into. One, if you really want to understand what happened you need the Presidential logs on where Obama was during the heat of it. There is a log of where he is at all times to include bathroom visits and who he was with. Not once did they request that log. That log would have answered many questions on his coarse of action. Once I realized they would not ask for it I knew it was a joke.

Also phone logs. NSA has yet to step in and help with any of these investigations yet they claim they are the octopus on information. It proves they are the octopus of citizens and the world but refuse to turn the light inward no matter what the circumstances. If you happen to like that then vote for Hillary because you will get more of the same.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Grambler

Did they have scientifically conducted polls?

Or are you talking about their online polls?

Oh, I see you didn't respond to the fact that this poll was primarily democrats. Nice of you to conveniently ignore that again for like the third time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join