It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN/ORC poll of viewers: Who won the debate? Hillary: 57% to Trump: 34%

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I know Trump supporters are doing a victory dance, but it doesn't seem like America agrees with you.

Trump was forced to use tonight's debate to stop the the bleeding, he has been losing support left and right. He had to appeal to his base to keep them from leaving him too. So he went on the attack, called Hillary the Devil, said he was going to put her in jail, went after Bill Clinton, brought up Bengazi, talked about the emails. All the attacks that his base has been wanting him to bring up in a debate.

So I get it, you got what YOU wanted. All of you that ALREADY support him, got what you wanted. And Trump was forced to do this because he needed to reassure you guys after losing so much support in the past 48 hours. However, that doesn't play well with independents and undecided voters. It isn't going to win back the support that he lost over the released tapes.

That is why official polls aren't going to line up with your opinions.

Trump won this debate with people that already ardently support him, but lost it with the rest of America....and this poll proves that.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
LOL...
CNN...
Poll....

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Didn't you post this already?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This is one of the biggest logical failures I've ever seen on ATS.

It's as if you know how nothing works.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Lol come on its the Clinton News Network. Look at the picture difference even. Mean looking Trump and smiling good hearted Killary.Lol.

Honestly how many viewers do you think watch the debate then immediately got on CNN to take a poll?
edit on 9-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Any poll that has Trump winning is irrelevant since they rigged the polls last time to say he won even though the whole world seen him get tossed around like a virgin at an orgy.

Trump supporters are only good at lying, you will never get a honest response from those deplorables.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

One needs to be blind or deaf or both, to miss who won today's debate and who got beaten down to rubble.

Hillary Clinton saw her campaign shot down to pieces by one man, and one man alone. Trump.

When most of Republicans had run to south, with only cloud of dust reminding of their political readiness - Mr Trump faced the battle with his supporters, and went through it - victoriously.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Of those 537 polled voters, what percentage was Democrat/Republican/Other? It took CNN a full hour to present this puny poll. Lots of scrubbing was done tonight!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

LOL Ask Clinton News Network who won, Trump or Clinton. You and CNN are a joke.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Any poll that has Trump winning is irrelevant since they rigged the polls last time to say he won even though the whole world seen him get tossed around like a virgin at an orgy.

Trump supporters are only good at lying, you will never get a honest response from those deplorables.

Lol "deploarbles". Are you looking for a knee jerk reaction? Get a grip. Hopefully we won't have do deal with your dear Clintons in the WH ever again.
edit on 9-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yeah...it's CNN...So it's biased. But, then, I'm sure you really already knew that. Everyone else does.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's subjective who won but my wife and I who are both college grads and upper middle class agree that Trump won. I am also a 20 year retired military officer.

One major flaw with Hillary and Obama is they to not understand how military operations are conducted and won. NEVER going to win with drone strikes, air strikes and special forces but this is what they keep pushing and this is why ISIS keeps growing. You have to have BODIES on the ground to hold the ground. Drones, airstrikes and SF are tools to help the ground forces. This is not anything new. Anyone who knows about modern warfare knows this fact. Without troops you lose. Every single time you will lose. No war has ever been won in the manner in which Obama and Hillary proclaim will work.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Agreed
Trump supporters are calling anything they don't like, be it facts, polls, or any other aspect of reality, a Clinton conspiracy. So, these polls are not going to be taken seriously by his supporters.

One of Clinton's greatest talents as a politician is her ability to listen and reflect. She knows that being a representative is not about telling people how to think, it is giving them the security they need to enjoy their right to think for themselves. Thus, she graciously accepts feedback. That is why her campaign is getting stronger. She knows how to build alliances. Trump demands allegiance and bullies those who don't give it.
This fault of his is what sets him up to fail.
Americans love their freedom to be fickle. They continually lift up icons just to drop them on their head and watch them break. I would feel sorry for Trump being swept up in his new found popularity, destined to be very short lived come Election Day. But, he is so selfish and short sighted that my compassion stops short.
I don't think it will be a surprise when Melania divorces him. Tough times ahead for Agent Orange.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SmashnGrab

So...you get paid by the word or just that brainwashed?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Of those 537 polled voters, what percentage was Democrat/Republican/Other? It took CNN a full hour to present this puny poll. Lots of scrubbing was done tonight!

OK..found my answer by going to CNN.com.

"The results Sunday also track closely with watchers' pre-debate preference. Fifty-eight percent of debate watchers said they were supporting Clinton before the debate."

Source: www.cnn.com...

So..58% of polled viewers were Clinton Supporters before the debate. 57% of polled viewers felt that Clinton won the debate. I bet CNN will find the 5 people who changed over to Trump and remove them from voting eligibility for Debate #3!

After Anderson Coopers FAIR and BALANCED performance tonight, I hope CNN doesn't come down on him too hard. I'm sure we'll be reading about some kind of punishment in a day or two. Maybe he'll get the 3am time slot.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Absolute Proof that Trump’s not trying to win the race

The three debates Trump willingly accepts from NBC, CNN and CNN again

Why?

If Trump was really trying to beat Hillary why would he accept three debates by the two networks that he claims are so are against him, NBC and CNN twice?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Lol "deploarbles". Are you looking for a knee jerk reaction? Get a grip. Hopefully we won't have do deal with your dear Clintons in the WH ever again.

Just calling it like I see it my friend, you deplorables can't even be honest when Hillary mopped the floor with the skunk on Trumps head. So any polls leaning Trump are fake.

You built that lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

It's always nice to make money, so how much do you get paid for this?

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Absolute Proof that Trump’s not trying to win the race

The three debates Trump willingly accepts from NBC, CNN and CNN again

Why?

If Trump was really trying to beat Hillary why would he accept three debates by the two networks that he claims are so are against him, NBC and CNN twice?

Plus every single debate he says he agrees with her.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Because Trump will step up to the challenge.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join