It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Now that Trump has shot his load how can he possibly top himself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Now that Trump has won a debate, at the expense of pulling out all the stops, how can he possibly do better next time?

He can't parade Bill Clinton's past lovers out in front of the stage again. Can he?

He can't tell the American people he's going to put Hillary in jall again; at least not with the same affect as tonight.

And so on and so forth.

So if he has nothing to bring to the next debate that gives Clinton the advantage (ie the loser of th last debate just has to hold their own in the next debate to be perceived as doing better).

Clinton will go into the election with the momentum and win. Should Trump have toned it down in this debate or did he have no choice given the negative press he's been getting?

edit on 9-10-2016 by DanDanDat because: spelling

edit on 9-10-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wiki leaks... dig through the emails and keep firing.

It is really all he has, dredge up ever piece of dirt from the clintons long history in politics and make it shine in the light of day.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Both sides will have more leaks. There will be more material. Word is they are going to time the trump leaks with the wikileak releases.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Well, he sure shat a load, but not sure if I'd call that winning

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Both sides will have more leaks. There will be more material. Word is they are going to time the trump leaks with the wikileak releases.

Thats probably the sadest thing I've heard today (and the bar is high). It's hard to remain positive about our collective futures give this fact.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SmashnGrab

The only winners are the rich...

The american people lose ever single time we elect a republican or democrat, darn few of them have actually done anything for the American people in my life time.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmashnGrab

Well, he sure shat a load, but not sure if I'd call that winning

Yes good quip.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
After this debate we all need to take a shower

And after this election the entire country needs go to the Ganges to have a communal purification bath

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What's "posible" in English?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
He will bring out the mothers of all the dead people Hillary is responsible for from Benghazi, and pound on why she lied to their faces.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's "posible" in English?

I apologize I am dyslexic. I try to use spell check as much as possibly; but it doesn't always help.

The word was supposed to be possible. I hope the mispelling didn't cause you to much confusion.

edit on 9-10-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I think the better question is how can Hillary recover.
Short answer, she can't.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
After this debate we all need to take a shower

And after this election the entire country needs go to the Ganges to have a communal purification bath

That first question about how does one talk to their children about this election was a good one. To bad it fell on four deff ears.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Not true. During Bill Clinton's presidency middle class did great!

The recession hit during Bush's term.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It should honestly be payperview.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Next debate
1) feeling Clinton out
2) going completely on the attack. Had Clinton looking like the money hungry doddering old piece of work she is
3) Look out. Don is saving the best for last.

Thats the breakdown
Question answered

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hillary topped herself, after BILL shot HIS load.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So would it be safe to say that when a womanizing sex crazed guy is in the White House that the economy and middle class benefits? Sounds like Donald would be a better choice then.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Clinton shot off her load the first debate. Trump? He didn't use that much this time around, nor the first.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Donald Trump STUDIED and PRACTICED before this debate. He's very smart, but that practicing made all the difference in the world. He did exactly what he should have done in the first debate. There's so much dirt out there on Hillary, he could have 20 debates with her, and have a new scandal to hit her with each time.

With Wiki-leaks pushing out a batch of Negative Hillary material every few days between now and November 8th, it will be interesting to see what new material Donald Trump has to work with in the final debate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join