It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Debate two we meet the next President Donald J. Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Donald really shot his campaign in the foot with his answer to the last question, basically telling America that Hillary will fight for them and not quit.

He really fubared that question.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

If they care about sensationalism and optics, then Trump wins in a landslide, Hillary is boring as hell, has nothing to say on any issues and has shown to be useless in everything she has done.
You think people who want sensationalism are going to pick her ?? LOL.

So we would think - But they know most people don't really think! - And the Clintonistas are using the media to barrage the public in negative Trump adds - I can no longer watch
the news unless I hold the remote in my hand to dodge the obnoxious anti-Trump adds.

They say the Dems are outspending the Republicans [at least in the Trump/Clinton contest] by maybe 10 to 1.

They are using every trick in the book to demonize Trump.

How effective their tricks will be remains to be seen.

But I have no doubt they will stop short of nothing to get crooked Hillarry elected.

Would they rig the election to do it ? - You can bet on it. If the Clintons could get away with what they have gotten away
over the years and still have Hillary running for President - Why not add a rigged election to their achievements ?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavin
Donald really shot his campaign in the foot with his answer to the last question, basically telling America that Hillary will fight for them and not quit.

He really fubared that question.

Meh, I think he did alright with that on the heels of Clinton's compliment concerning his children. Although as I was watching I was reeeaaly hoping he would quote Colin Powell with a tongue in cheek compliment, something regarding her "long track record of unbridled ambition, greedy, non-transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home.".

edit on 10-10-2016 by MartinD28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
People get exactly what they deserve.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
For those of us who haven't given up yet and are still 'conscious' - Here is why, besides the riged media, and riged polls,
an intelligent business man stays a long shot when facing an unethical politician who has mastered Orwellian 'Double-Speak':

Hillary Clinton’s leaked Wall Street speeches reinforce critics’ worst presumptions

"Democrats struggled to respond Sunday to damning revelations that Hillary Clinton wants “open borders” across the Western Hemisphere and that she repeatedly assured wealthy bankers in private speeches that her public statements on Wall Street reform were merely political posturing.

As Mrs. Clinton headed into a high-stakes presidential debate Sunday night with Republican Donald Trump, her statements in private speeches to powerful banks — revealed by WikiLeaks after a hack of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s private emails — appear to reinforce the worst presumptions that conservatives and skeptical progressives have about the former first lady.

Republicans argue that her self-described “dream” of open borders proves Mrs. Clinton isn’t willing to secure America or make protecting the homeland a top priority. For liberals, her doublespeak on Wall Street reform crystallizes the criticisms lobbed by Sen. Bernard Sanders and others throughout the Democratic primary campaign that Mrs. Clinton is a hypocrite who will say and do anything to get and keep power........."

See whole article here:
www.washingtontimes.com...

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".
-Abraham Lincoln

edit on 10-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I just wonder. When Trump loses, how badly are you guys going to freak out?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It seems to me that the Republican propaganda machine needs a lot of work. I am neither an R nor a D, so I say this not out of any animosity except whatever I feel for politics in general, but the problem is that the right has flung so much garbage for so long that very little of it sticks anymore.

This whole "public/private position" thing is a perfect case in point. At no point does she say that her two positions are contradictory. In fact, the suggestion is that her private position is the ugly one (where the sausage of politics is made behind closed doors), whereas the public one is more like a press release.

Public position = high-level goal
Private position = strategy and tactics

Every time a barb like this one is launched, the Republican propaganda machine gets just a little more broken. I'm sure the party loyalists eat it up, but it's not swaying independents or undecideds.

If there really was a legitimate scandal hiding somewhere in there, we'd likely miss it altogether in the maelstrom of crap.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
In Debate two we meet the next President Donald J. Trump

Hahahahah!
In your dreams!
Is a bit amazing, and a lot sad, that there are still people so corrupt and ignorant as to vote for Trump!

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I keep hoping that this is something that the comedy writers of the universe put in as a dream sequence. Our protagonist wakes up stretching "Gosh, I had the weirdest dream ever..."

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
"Trump is headed for a win, says professor who has predicted 30 years of outcomes correctly"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Trump easily wins 2nd debate MSM trying to spin it against him."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BUT: "CRIME PAYS - BUT NOT AS WELL AS POLITICS"

‘They have a history of corruption’: Clinton Cash documentary author Peter Schweizer

And if you have the time - Here is a link to the complete documentary:

CLINTON CASH OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY MOVIE ( FULL )

www.youtube.com...

And finally to the remaining Clinton fans once again:

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time".
-Abraham Lincoln

edit on 11-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Nikola014
This was such an enjoyment to watch.

Trump really has grown since the primaries. He's doing a marvelous job. Extremely calm, sharp, and on point.

You must have been watching a different debate in Serbia. His face literally turned red at points.

All humans have emotion. That's a poor reason to dislike/discredit someone.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

I just wonder. When Trump loses, how badly are you guys going to freak out?

This baiting happens every election year.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: UKTruth

Flies are also attracted to corpses... Given the state of her campaign I could see how the fly was confused.

Either way im sure the fly was a Russian plot brought on by the vast right wing conspiracy to throw her off her game.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In case you haven't seen it:

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected

PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY! This is a compilation video of Donald Trump's views and opinions being consistent over the past 30 years. For more news and updates, go to infowars.com/show

Santiago Martínez Yeah, unlike the lifelong pathological liar representing the Party that has done NOTHING for minorities in this country. Hillary is playing the people of America for the fools she believes them to be. It is her belief that Americans are STUPID! Hillary envisions the day when she will CONTROL all the people in the U.S., likely with foreign (U.N.) troops. Hillary, like Obama, has a tremendous amount of disdain for the Military and Law Enforcement because these entities are not compatible with the "fundamentally changed" America they are molding. Hillary, in her pant suits, resembles Chairman Mao. Yes, she is a female Chairman Mao, who is going to finish what Barack Hussein Obama started. She is going to transform America into a communist country. A land of far worse oppression than any American has ever experienced. In one of her e-mails that she deleted, she stated that, " I don't believe that I can relate to the middle class in this country any more given the newfound wealth Bill and I have accumulated." She considers herself extremely elite, and she has no compassion for those who are less fortunate. And this is how you and every less fortunate American will be Ruled. Don't prove Hillary right. Don't be Stupid. - W. Slider

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

What happens when your God Trump loses and that random info wars video does not get him elected? It seems to me that too many people have fallen into the same trap that right wing fell into in the 2012 election.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

What happens when your God Trump loses and that random info wars video does not get him elected? It seems to me that too many people have fallen into the same trap that right wing fell into in the 2012 election.

In that sad circumstance their is impeachment. Which, thankfully, Clinton cant pardon herself to avoid.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Maybe it is an impossible dream - Maybe central control by a so-called New World Order can not be stopped.
But many of us will not give up - Many of us still believe the United States of America will survive - will not succumb
to the forces of totalitarian rule - And flawed though he may be, Donald Turmp is our last hope.

"BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC - Johnny Cash "

And:

"Whitney Houston - Star Spangled Banner"

And finally:

"Elvis Presley The Impossible Dream Live 1972"

"WE THE PEOPLE..............

edit on 24-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Is this sarcasm?

If so, I like it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Is this sarcasm?

If so, I like it.

Sarcasm? - Hardly

It is from somone old enough to remember the optimism of John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan.

Kennedy as you know was assassinated by 'them'' - And a bullet missed Ronald Reagan's heart by an inch while the
assassins parents were vistiting with the Bush family.

And when I see a billionaire businessman risking his fortune and life to take on the corrupt establishment
- I once again become a believer that 'we Humans' do indeed have what the religious call a soul - That we are more than
ants fighting to rule an ant hill

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
"I have joined the political arena so that the powerful can no longer beat up on people that cannot defend themselves. Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it. I have seen firsthand how the system is rigged against our citizens, just like it was rigged against Bernie Sanders – he never had a chance."
- Donald Trump

"The 5th Dimension Age of Aquarius 1969

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join