It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Debate two we meet the next President Donald J. Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

One of many. Search "Trump Tweet F*** Yourself".

News Link

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Greggers

Still doesn't mean great. And Trump never said America is evil, so if that's how she meant it then she's lost and doesn't understand what's going on.

My "good" used in a sentence: "the schools here are good"
Your "good" used in a sentence: "a mysterious balance of good and evil"

Let me know if you're still not catching it.

I catch it just fine. She is saying that America is great because Americans are good people. They are righteous people.

It's pretty obvious.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That's the sign of readiness, he hit back every single time without skipping a beat. You don't do that when you're impatient or frustrated. When you're frustrated you get lost in your own words like Hillary did all night.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Still doesn't mean great. And Trump never said America is evil, so if that's how she meant it then she's lost and doesn't understand what's going on.

America, as in Americans are not evil. Our government is a different story and at least on the border line.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I catch it just fine. She is saying that America is great because Americans are good people. They are righteous people.

It's pretty obvious.

America may be good morally but America is not good otherwise, and that's why Trump wants to make it great again. Hillary is misunderstanding what Trump means if this her retort to his slogan, and dumber than I originally thought.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
so trump fans loved his non answers and lies, they give him the win.

the world is laughing at you.

Ha, ha, ha! I just loved reading that post paired up with your signature. Priceless

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It's pretty obvious.

America may be good morally but America is not good otherwise, and that's why Trump wants to make it great again. Hillary is misunderstanding what Trump means if this her retort to his slogan, and dumber than I originally thought.

I'm no fan of Clinton, but this "America is great because we're good" works just fine on its own, and gives Clinton a chance to use her typical rhetoric to talk about how she believes in the American people.

Trump has had every opportunity to say, "Yes, the American people are good. And these good people deserve a great country. And when I say "Make America Great Again," I'm talking about x, y, z....."

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

One of Clinton's team even took to twitter to tell Trump to 'go f*** himself'

Do you have a link for that or are you just making that up?

Jesse Lehrich...

edit on 10-10-2016 by LSU0408 because: link had f word in it

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Others beat me too it.

Thanks chaps.

That campaign staffer was quite the frustrated little fellow. I am sure he will be condemned by the left for his horrible language. I mean, what will the children think!
edit on 10/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Jesse Lehrich...

Ah, so outrage over Trump's claim that the slain soldier his minions have been demonizing would still be alive if he were President is not justified? It was Trump's shamelessness that provoked the comment. It is not a reflection of whether or not Trump was winning the debate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It's pretty obvious.

I'm no fan of Clinton, but this "America is great because we're good" works just fine on its own, and gives Clinton a chance to use her typical rhetoric to talk about how she believes in the American people.

Trump has had every opportunity to say, "Yes, the American people are good. And these good people deserve a great country. And when I say "Make America Great Again," I'm talking about x, y, z....."

I can agree with that. Maybe he'll use that one at the next debate.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Others beat me too it.

Thanks chaps.

That campaign staffer was quite the frustrated little fellow. I am sure he will be condemned by the left for his horrible language. I mean, what will the children think!

You will note that he apologized immediately.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Jesse Lehrich...

Ah, so outrage over Trump's claim that the slain soldier his minions have been demonizing would still be alive if he were President is not justified? It was Trump's shamelessness that provoked the comment. It is not a reflection of whether or not Trump was winning the debate.

Thanks for showing me your angle on it. Say no more.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Others beat me too it.

Thanks chaps.

Didn't stop anyone from demonizing Trump for something he said back when he was a democrat even though he immediately released an apology.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

That's the sign of readiness, he hit back every single time without skipping a beat. You don't do that when you're impatient or frustrated. When you're frustrated you get lost in your own words like Hillary did all night.

You really don't see that the language you and the other Trump supporters use suggests physical violence? Clinton was not "lost in her own words," she was calm and collected, the opposite of Trump who tried to shout her down like the bully he is. Incidentally, if you must use boxing metaphors, you might want to look up rope-a-dope. It applies here.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Others beat me too it.

Thanks chaps.

Didn't stop anyone from demonizing Trump for something he said back when he was a democrat even though he immediately released an apology.

Which he was forced to read from a teleprompter.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's pretty obvious.

This is simply my opinion. I'm in NO WAY implying Trump would agree. The "American People" as we call all of us grouped together are "OK" as a whole. There was a time when we were "Good"...before BLM violence, threatening protests...before killing police...before trying to jail people who don't believe in man-made climate change, etc. There was a time when we were "Great"...how we pulled together after 9/11...how we help other countries during disasters or war...how we have tried to spread freedom (although often failing) around the world, etc.

I could give thousands of examples but this is my bottom line. We were "Great" and we were "Good". But we have taken the line that is titled "Satisfactory" and continually dropped it lower, and lower to support people as they go lower, and lower. We have instead of aspiring to be better, we have lowed "acceptable" so not to offend those who aren't. We have lowered our standards, morals and values to include the "not-so-good", the "pretty bad" and the "scum".

Yes...there is human scum in America. That is easy enough to clean up. But when you (typically the left) re-define unacceptable actions as acceptable to make people happy...or to have them vote for them...you end up with just an "OK" American public.

Sorry to tell the truth. I know THAT is one of those now unacceptable things.
edit on 10/10/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The top moment was #debatefly

They do say that fly's love # and with all the BS coming out of Hillary's mouth it's no wonder it landed on her.

Lol, the fly even has a twitter account now.

twitter.com...

To be known from now on as"Fly Face".

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Maybe she should concentrate on making her face a No-Fly Zone.

This too funny!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
hillary supporters say she won

trump supporters say he won....

funny how that works.......

well, i for one think we should go to nuclear war with russia..... this world is crooked and the human race needs a nuclear enema

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join