It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Debate two we meet the next President Donald J. Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

The biggest problem Clinton and the left, including the debating mods, have with Trump is over something he said back when he was a close friend of the Clinton's and a democrat.

I wonder if they would question Bill if he ever had a change of heart and switched his party affiliation to Republican like Trump did.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If hysteria on the left is any indicator of how well Trump did and is doing, then I'd have to say that he is doing quite well.

I haven't seen this much frothing since I watched "Cujo".

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN/ORKA poll: 57% Clinton / 34% Trump. Looks like they had to rachet up the number of Democrat poll respondents even higher than last time, to get this figure.

Every poll we see is racheted up because they look for people in blue areas to poll.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

If that's how you saw the debate, you're in the minority.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If hysteria on the left is any indicator of how well Trump did and is doing, then I'd have to say that he is doing quite well.

I haven't seen this much frothing since I watched "Cujo".

I wonder... So far there are 2 threads from Trump supporters claiming victory for the debate, tons of right wingers back patting each other, and the whole Trump defense force is out in force ridiculing anyone who says otherwise. But yeah it's TOTALLY the left that is frothing at the mouth.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

But yeah it's TOTALLY the left that is frothing at the mouth.

Glad we can agree.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Glad we can agree.

I see sarcasm is a foreign entity to you.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Glad we can agree.

I think the frothing is frustration that Trump won the debate.
One of Clinton's team even took to twitter to tell Trump to 'go f*** himself'

They've not taken it so well.
edit on 10/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Maybe she should concentrate on making her face a No-Fly Zone.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I like it when they try to cut him off and he says "'scuse me, I'm talking"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
CNN was caught on mic feeding an answer to a member of their "uncommitted" focus group. You can hear her telling the lady what to say when she asks her a question about Hillary.

So that Hillary is aware and stops using that ridiculously stupid line that makes absolutely no sense...:

Great - of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average.
Good - having the qualities required for a particular role.

So how can you be great because you're good? That's like saying you're beautiful because you're doable.

This is why Trump wants to make America great again. Because it's not great.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: AlienView

In debate two of the Presidential Debates Donald Trump, showing measured control and finesse out pointed and then beat, and beat so decisely,
opponent Hillary Clinton

He was tense, nervous, and angry. He looked as though he wanted to physically beat Clinton, and his restraint was the only positive quality he displayed. Clinton was cool, calm and collected and refused to rise to Trump's bait.

Both candidates should be tested for drugs.

How stupid. He just remained standing the entire time to show the country he can stand for them and is in good health. That crap about Trump looking like he wanted to hit Clinton is deflection from the truth, as is saying he looked nervous or tense. He was on his game like never before and was able to shut the democratic robot down because of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How do you know they are feeding her an answer? Could it not be that they have already discussed what her answer will be (which is why they were playing that clip in the first place) and the moderator is trying to facilitate a smooth transition?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Xcathdra
CNN was caught on mic feeding an answer to a member of their "uncommitted" focus group. You can hear her telling the lady what to say when she asks her a question about Hillary.

So that Hillary is aware and stops using that ridiculously stupid line that makes absolutely no sense...:

Great - of ability, quality, or eminence considerably above the normal or average.
Good - having the qualities required for a particular role.

So how can you be great because you're good? That's like saying you're beautiful because you're doable.

This is why Trump wants to make America great again. Because it's not great.

You're using the wrong definition of good.

This is the one she means: that which is morally right; righteousness.

As in, the opposite of evil.
edit on 10-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Glad we can agree.

I think the frothing is frustration that Trump won the debate.

They've not taken it so well.

Exactly... You don't do that when you know you've won... That was done out of angry frustration.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

He just remained standing the entire time to show the country he can stand for them and is in good health.

He did not stand, he paced. That is a sign of impatience and frustration.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me just how much the left (candidates and ATS posters) lie just as often as they breathe. Even I can admit that Trump screwed up during the first debate. Yup...can't deny the facts. But here comes everyone from the left denying the truth that Trump kicked Hillary's ass in the second debate. I don't really get how otherwise good and probably professional people throw all morals and values to the wind when it comes to leftist politics. I have to wonder how their children see them...how their peers see them when they lie, cheat or steal over politics without a care or thought about it. No...not all of them but a majority of the vocal ones. And yes...some on the right do the same. But there is a preponderance of ignorance-by-choice from the left with a whatever-it-takes attitude.

I just don't get it. I would never trash my values, morals and reputation they way the left does to support Clinton. Nothing is worth degrading or dare I say...whoring yourself.
edit on 10/10/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Do you have a link for that or are you just making that up?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Still doesn't mean great. And Trump never said America is evil, so if that's how she meant it then she's lost and doesn't understand what's going on.

My "good" used in a sentence: "the schools here are good"
Your "good" used in a sentence: "a mysterious balance of good and evil"

Let me know if you're still not catching it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
so trump fans loved his non answers and lies, they give him the win.

the world is laughing at you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join