It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Debate two we meet the next President Donald J. Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
EXTRA!!!, EXTRA!!!, read all about it - Trump scores a TKO [technical knock out] of opponent Hillary Clinton.

In debate two of the Presidential Debates Donald Trump, showing measured control and finesse out pointed and then beat, and beat so decisely,
opponent Hillary Clinton, so as to not only out point her on every issue - But ultimately we can call it a technical knockout.

The only question Hillary supporters may ask is - can the billionaire New World Order supporters spend enoungh money fast enough so as to
bamboozle the public with enough ads on the media to shore up the Hillary myth which Trump took apart.

Trump has now showed us that not only can he play the political game with the best of them, as he did when he beat the Republican insiders in the
primary......

No more than that, Trump has shown us that not only may he be an acceptable President......

Donald Trump has shown us that he is quite likely to be a great President.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!! [and that includes atheists - Trump is a believer in the people - all kinds of people and has said it]

"I AM YOUR VOICE" - Donald Trump

And tonight he made the important points stick:

"I have embraced crying mothers who have lost their children because our politicians put their personal agendas before the national good. I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens.

When innocent people suffer, because our political system lacks the will, or the courage, or the basic decency to enforce our laws – or worse still, has sold out to some corporate lobbyist for cash – I am not able to look the other way.

And when a Secretary of State illegally stores her emails on a private server, deletes 33,000 of them so the authorities can’t see her crime, puts our country at risk, lies about it in every different form and faces no consequence – I know that corruption has reached a level like never before......"

"I have joined the political arena so that the powerful can no longer beat up on people that cannot defend themselves. Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it. I have seen firsthand how the system is rigged against our citizens, just like it was rigged against Bernie Sanders – he never had a chance."

- Donald Trump

edit on 9-10-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Wife was watching her Facebook stuff, someone mentioned Wiki has info on Hillary selling arms to ISIS.

Final nail in coffin?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AlienView

Wife was watching her Facebook stuff, someone mentioned Wiki has info on Hillary selling arms to ISIS.

Final nail in coffin?

That's true..but it's been out there for awhile, and ignored by the MSM. I think there's an ATS thread about it, though. It's almost impossible to keep up with all the crooked, and unethical dealings that Hillary has been involved with over the past 25 years, DBCowboy.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
A highlght - Clinton going after Trumps temperament walked herself into a sound bite that we will see a lot of.

I think the 2nd debate goes to Trump. He was focused this time around and had facts to back up his claims. I think the 2 moderators sucked like no other though. Disappointed they did not go after Clinton, especially her massive lie near the end with regards to the coal industry.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The debates will go Hillary-Trump-Hillary. With the final showdown in Vegas. They have to make it believable you know

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
CNN/ORKA poll: 57% Clinton / 34% Trump. Looks like they had to rachet up the number of Democrat poll respondents even higher than last time, to get this figure.

+13 more 
link   
So proud of him tonight!

I gotta admit it, I was losing faith in him for a while there, but he really knocked it out of the park in tonight's debate.

Tonight he proved to the world why he is the Republican nominee and on track to becoming the next president of the United States.

#neverhillary

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
A highlght - Clinton going after Trumps temperament walked herself into a sound bite that we will see a lot of.

I think the 2nd debate goes to Trump. He was focused this time around and had facts to back up his claims. I think the 2 moderators sucked like no other though. Disappointed they did not go after Clinton, especially her massive lie near the end with regards to the coal industry.

That clip will go down in debate history, when a candidate resonated the voice of the people.

He had his Ronald Reagan moment on TV right there, beautiful to watch and hear.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That debate was a mess. Trump rambling, sniffing and incoherent and Clinton refusing to go to a knock out. Of course Trump was catering to his base and Clinton wants things just as they are.

Why Trump did not try to expand his base is beyond me. He losing this election badly and his base does not need to be catered to, he needs undecided voters who he is doing nothing to reach. And throwing Pence under the bus just makes Conservative Republican more angry. He did nothing to help himself.

Clinton just held the line. Never really going for the kill. I mean i get the DNC and Clinton do not want Trump forced out of the race because Pence would not be as big of drag on the ticket. And of course she likes to just let Trump hang himself so she looks nice.

In the end voting has already started and Trump is going to take a terrible beating. The GOP will do what it can to distance themselves from Trump but, it is likely to little to late.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
In regards to that statement DBCowboy made

DOJ just recently dropped a case against A Gun runner who threatened to expose Hillary's ties

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

I mean i get the DNC and Clinton do not want Trump forced out of the race because Pence would not be as big of drag on the ticket. And of course she likes to just let Trump hang himself so she looks nice.

In the end voting has already started and Trump is going to take a terrible beating. The GOP will do what it can to distance themselves from Trump but, it is likely to little to late.

My sentiments exactly.
edit on 9-10-2016 by lostbook because: word edit

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

EXTRA!!!, EXTRA!!!, read all about it - Trump scores a TKO [technical knock out] of opponent Hillary Clinton.

I thought he performed like a flustered buffoon who couldn't put a sentence together.

What was his plan for Syria again? "I don't like Assad" isn't really an answer.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I dont think he threw Pence under the bus at all. Going into his campaign he said he did not want people who would just agree with everything he said. He wants people who will push back with their own ideas and I think his choice in Pence demonstrates that.

A President who surrounds himself with Yes men is dangerous. Look at Obama for an example and I feel Clinton would be the same.

Vigorous debate and discussion is important.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MrSpad

I dont think he threw Pence under the bus at all. Going into his campaign he said he did not want people who would just agree with everything he said. He wants people who will push back with their own ideas and I think his choice in Pence demonstrates that.

A President who surrounds himself with Yes men is dangerous. Look at Obama for an example and I feel Clinton would be the same.

Vigorous debate and discussion is important.

I have to agree. That was a very pivotal moment for Donald Trump, because he showed his strength of character and that he is his own man.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yes, the West World fly landing on her face was another beautiful moment. I had just watched WW and could not believe the irony of the fly landing on the robot. KeK power

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
CNN poll!!! Haha! At least Fox News came out and said Trump lost the first debate (which he did), but the lefts news channel can't tell the truth just like their candidate. a reply to: kruphix

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For those that were not able to watch here is the full 2nd debate. Skip to 02:21:47 for the debate to begin.

Second source - starts at 02:12:00

3rd source - starts at start of debate

Of all the questions that were posed I feel an important one cae at the very end when an audience member asked the candidates to at least name 1 thing thats positive about their opponent.

Clinton complimented Trump on his children and how they were raised.
Trump complimented Hillary on her drive and determination.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This debate was the opposite of Debate 1.
Clinton won the first debate because she was on the attack and Trump was constantly defending himself.
This time around Trump dominated and had Clinton looking guilty and weak.

1-1

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As an outsider ( once again ) i gave it to trump . Personally , Hillary just seems deceitful . There i said it . PS . I have no dog in this fight .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join