It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My opinion ... he is winning this hands down. he just needs to keep his s*&^ together. She looks bad.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I also love how Trump grilled Anderson back about the questions and goes "yea, that's fair, 1 on 3 here..."

Well, we are all thinking this too, Trump, well, unless you're one of those Hillary deplorables...

CNN should be ashamed... They should allow Jill Stein to ask questions to both candidates next debate...

To everyone else that just looks childish and immature, but it's Trump so that's expected.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Worst debate ever. Best debate ever?

I can't tell, either. It's definitely entertaining though. I'm actually a bit worried that he might push her or grab her...

Oh, god! I could see him doing this to give her the mandate!

I really detest and distrust them both so much.

link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
My opinion ... he is winning this hands down. he just needs to keep his s*&^ together. She looks bad.

That's what you said last time when he got beat,'lol.

link   
So good! It'll be the best! It'll be so good! The best ever! Sniiiiiiiiiiif!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Why do we put timers on the answers to these questions??? This is the presidential debate for godsake, give this 5 hours if we need that much time to get thorough answers to questions... This is our countries future, and dip # Anderson Cooper keeps interrupting them each minute... Hard to gauge an opinion on 22 seconds of talking...

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
He sniffed omg! I'm dying...

Is this mic bad TOO?

I mean, wasn't that the trouble with the last debate ... the sniffing was caused by the mic?

Right?

link   
At least a real exchange of ideas on obamacare

link   
I'm going to need a lot more libation to get through this.

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well, in the entire clip, Bill was pushing for a new opt-in program for people who aren't eligible for Medicare, Medicaid, or the healthcare subsidies. He said the disaster part was for the people who don't qualify for Medicare, Medicaid, or the healthcare subsidies.

But people keep ignoring the rest of the clip.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Don't forget Big League. SNIIIIFF.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: Throes
They drug this into the mud and he took the gloves off

And that's the Trump the people want.

Diplorables?

Yeah, you know the working class people.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ohhh Muslim stuff, bombs etc, Trumps going to eat this up.

link   
"see something, say something" people against people..

link   

Why do we put timers on the answers to these questions??? This is the presidential debate for godsake, give this 5 hours if we need that much time to get thorough answers to questions... This is our countries future, and dip # Anderson Cooper keeps interrupting them each minute... Hard to gauge an opinion on 22 seconds of talking...

Network time slots and personal schedules. The campaigns also agree on the rules beforehand.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The sniff is a tic that belies uncertainty and lack of confidence in a shallow answer/superficial dig. He consciously thinks it's a zinger but subconsciously knows it's bull#.

link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I'm going to need a lot more libation to get through this.

For sure

link   
Did Trump just say "Islamaphobia is a shame" and then follow it up with a mini diatribe about why everyone should be afraid of Mulsims? Yikes.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Yeah that's what I was saying earlier. It's definitely a tic brought on by stress and a severe one at that.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Network time slots and personal schedules. The campaigns also agree on the rules beforehand.[/quote

I know they have those set rules. I'm saying they should change... Its funny how a network will put 3.5 hours aside for a football game, but we can't for presidential debates? I'm sure the ratings tonight are way better than most TV slots, so lets schedule things longer, and lets have the candidates give thorough answers to ALL questions, not some, on timers...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join