It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Wow he is going for the jugular!

He normally goes for the crotch

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

originally posted by: djz3ro
Why share this pic?

Because he is a survivor man! Don't you know he made it back from the face of evil and lived to hopefully tell about it.

I didn't see the debate, it was 2am - 4am our time and the next Idiot-in-Chief isn't worth staying up that late for, especially when my kids are up 3 hours later.

I had no idea there was a fly on her till I read later comments, it's not obvious that's what's going on when you're viewing this on a phone...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I don't think Trump is looming over her. At least to me it looks like he's afraid to take his eyes off of her. Like he may catch a sudden case of Clintonitis, I hear it's fatal.

****OR****

he IS looming over her, but not maliciously. I see more of a curiosity in his eyes like "I wonder if she runs on rechargeable batteries or runs off of fuel tanks filled with the tears of middle class citizens"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: theantediluvian

Looks like other people picked up on the way he was yes, lurking and looming behind her.

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.vox.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Trump won... but that's only if you are talking about Trump vs Pence then I'd say Trump edged it.

As for the debate against Clinton, Trump has already given up. He's just going through the motions.

He can barely remember his own policies and his lack of preparation lets him down.
This isn't a Trump rally where he can just shout slogans and headlines and his sheep will whoop and cheer.

Hillary didn't remember she was SecState when obama drew the red line for assad.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Really have to applaud hillary tonight. She did great, sure she may not have answered some questions as well as she could have. But, she is such a nice,honest and genuine person. A gentle soul floating along in the breeze of life, caressed by the joyous rays emitting from her beautiful soul.

originally posted by: djz3ro

AhahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA

And Trump deserves to be elevated to Sainthood...

Best exchange of the evening's discussion, imo. LOL

edit on 10-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
While Trump did manage to stumble out of the corner, to a degree, and gain some footing later in the "debate", I found that his strange deflection to ISIS and the four women stunt prior to the debate, and the start of it, along with his lurking behind her and pacing around, along with the split screen shots, did him in.

I was stunned that she didn't turn on him or attack or take him to the woodshed like he deserved. Probably not advisable in the town hall setting.

The only people that Trump might have pleased or satisfied would be his die hard supporters and fans.

Many people were tuned in to really just compare the two human beings as Presidential material, and in that regard, Trump's combative tone just didn't seem appropriate when the debate was supposed to be about the issues and a comparison of the two platforms.

By choosing civility and refraining from total attack mode, I think she sent the right message.

His move with the women - that was really crazy. I thought he said he wasn't going to go there?

He even invoked ISIS as some sort of moral equivalency deflection, in regards to the tape - it was crazy, that part.

I think it's safe to say we can put a fork in him so to speak. I think he's done and he knows it.

edit on 10-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Apologize to the liars. Are you out of your mind ???

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Les, I also wonder about the use of the word "looming".

I think "stalking" would be more descriptive. He was using his big obese body to intimidate her, when he wasn't doing it vocally. Body language, you know, to throw her off her game. Using the big bad bod because he knows he's no match for her intellectually.

Maybe his time spent in "prepping" was with street thugs who know about that kind of non-verbal intimidation. He was a good student.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Les, I also wonder about the use of the word "looming".

I think "stalking" would be more descriptive. He was using his big obese body to intimidate her, when he wasn't doing it vocally. Body language, you know, to throw her off her game. Using the big bad bod because he knows he's no match for her intellectually.

Maybe his time spent in "prepping" was with street thugs who know about that kind of non-verbal intimidation. He was a good student.

And yet we had Hillary supporters on ATS and in the media saying that Hillary was so smart to strategically walk in front of Trump, and this showed she wasn't intimidated by them.

I called this last night, that half the Hillary people would be saying how shrewd, powerful and intelligent Hillary was to walk in front of Trump, and half would say what a victim she was by meany Trump looming over her.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have an hour of the debate left to watch (they're discussing Russia)...
I don't think anyone is winning this debate.

•They've both deflected with BS (numerous times)...

•They both had their strong points (not many)...

•The moderators are a joke (so far)...

This is a sh*t show shambles.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Actually, it is amazing that I have never noticed Trump sniffle as much as he does in these debates. It does lead me to believe that it has to be Hillary's perfume that irritates his sinuses. I know some perfumes that are extremely irritating to me. The question is whether she knows this and is purposely giving Trump the sniffles? It did seem that his sniffling was increasing the closer she came towards him.

That might be why the fly was attracted to her too. Why didn't she swat the fly away from her face? I am thinking she didn't feel it. I have to believe she had something like Botox injected to ease her fine lines and wrinkles. Can't blame her in wanting to appear younger and more vibrant, yet we all can see the obvious drawback...no feeling. Ugh.
edit on 10 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I knew he was going to open himself up to that kind of idiocy by standing during the debate. And sure enough, the camera angle was perfect to frame it so that he appears to be 'looming' over Hillary at one point during the debate. Never mind that he's standing at his own podium and that Hillary crossed over to stand in front of him while she was answering a question to an audience member.

If this is what they're going to hang on, you know Trump did relatively well.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: RedMenace16

Sad when Trump has to moderate the moderators. What a damn joke.

Very immature and childish, I can tell woman are repulsed by him and decent human beings find him deplorable.

Why? Because he pointed out their flaws, or because he was correct?

No, because he says he grabs random married woman by the tits and vagina then gets away with it.
edit on 10-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The only winners in last nights debate: the network that gathered ad revenue.

Trump and Hillary both looked like everything short of that video of Korean officials throwing shoes at each other.

The moderators could not have driven my opinion of the media any lower.

The people will, in the end, suffer for this debasing circus. And right now, i don't think anyone really cares. They are just tuning in to the latest episode of Springer. Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turns out that Trump is Chelsea's dad or something?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Oh, for Heaven's sake!

First debate, Trump talks about 400 pound hackers sitting on their beds.... how's that for continued obsession with weight and employing the old meme of overweight internet users living in their parents basement.... when the subject of Russian hackers came up.

Second debate, Trump says "Maybe there is no hacking".

Ok, something is seriously wrong with Trump's memory.... is he suffering from dementia or early onset Alzheimer???

Trump Told Russia To Blame for Hacks Long Before Debate

A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News that cybersecurity and the Russian government's attempts to interfere in the 2016 election have been briefed to, and discussed extensively with, both parties' candidates, surrogates and leadership, since mid-August. "To profess not to know at this point is willful misrepresentation," said the official. "The intelligence community has walked a very thin line in not taking sides, but both candidates have all the information they need to be crystal clear."

What the Hades is going on???

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Trump is scheduled in my town tomorrow, it's going to be huge.

I went to the first rally here, it was like a rock concert.

It's very friendly to Trump here, signs not just on lawns, but out in public places everyplace for miles and miles.

It was HUGE.....

www.breitbart.com...

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/10/10000-voters-pennsylvania-trump-rally-chant-cnn-sucks/

www.facebook.com...

scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...

edit on 11-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"Sad when Trump has to moderate the moderators. What a damn joke."

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Very immature and childish, I can tell woman are repulsed by him and decent human beings find him deplorable.

Why? Because he pointed out their flaws, or because he was correct?

originally posted by: RedMenace16 No, because he says he grabs random married woman by the tits and vagina then gets away with it.

Do you know the subject of this thread is the debate, not spring break?

Your reply was initially about moderating the moderators, calling it "immature".

Understand that your replies are now all over the place. You should organize your thoughts before you post any more.
edit on 11-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
After the first debate I truly started to believe he was a plant, intentionally throwing it to Clinton so I was very disappointed.

Then I heard about the hot mic mess and totally gave up on Trump. That was a bit more than locker room talk IMO. I really didn't like that he was messing with married women.

He has redeemed himself in my eyes with the second debate. He has proven to me he is not a plant, and that he has guts going up against the Clintons.

I Appreciate him going up against the politicians and the media. He is risking his life trying to win this thing. I respect that and I hope he truly has good intentions as president.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
For someone who is bound and determined to infringe upon our second amendment rights, Hillary sure does love flooding the middle east with weapons.

She's even talking about arming the Kurds now.

I don't understand how any self-respecting Democrat could support this glorified gun runner.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join