It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Being north of the 49th and having no pony in this race, I can't help but shake my head in stunned amazement at gong show that American politics has become. It' the Comedy Central of Democracy combined with the flaming backdrop of Armageddon in Latino soap opera undertones (minus the zoom ins with dramatic music). We feel up here for the people who's only choices are these two schmucks (at least we have more choices in the schmuck department). If the outcome didn't affect us also it would be laughable. It seems to me that the moral content of those that get chosen? to lead nations is sold to the highest bidders and Beelzebub himself. Regular people are for the most part good souls with good intent. The cream of humanity is not rising to the top positions, instead we have narcissists, sociopaths,murderers and corporate whores doing their bidding in our names. We all need to take back our world from these vermin.

I'll end with this option on the table for my American Cousins ( My mothers side of the family came from Pennsylvania Deutch country ).

edit on 10-10-2016 by cprnicus because: Having technical difficulties . Vid won't embed.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: AboveBoard

I think that's the best assessment I've read do far.

Thank you!

It was hard to watch. It gets my adrenaline going. Now I can't sleep.

sigh

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There be riots in the streets now, all through the second half of Obama. I think they will stop when he leaves. I suspect his party is subsidizing and empowering those riots through the power of suggestion. Legalized suggestion that may not even be disclosed as such. NDAA 2012 style.

a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
you jumped from the wall to her face eh? Thank GOD you made it back. Did you learn anything new and juicy being up there on that lying twit's face?? Maybe some nice election week bombshell material??

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thank God he finally addressed some of it, that murderous fiend and the whole group in power have to go down, and never ever get back up again. We are finished with Soros, with Bushes, with Clintons, with Obama, with Windsor's, with Rothschilds, with Rockerfellers and the whole lot of evil things, low life demons, running this world, dripping with the blood of children.

They're going to be rounded up and taken away for long long long soul stints. I can't wait!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thank you Donald Trump for finally taking the gloves off and fighting fair...

I like how Hillary and her camp continue to call Trump the bully, but every time I turn on my TV all I see are countless commercials from her campaign not talking about how she'll make the country better, but instead smearing Trump relentlessly.. Trump owed her this big time, and I'm sure she's shocked Trump went as hard as he did.. Funny thing is, I'm sure Trump could go a lot harder on her too... I think this was a little taste, and hopefully Assange/Wikileaks will have some more email releases soon...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think his body language was too aggressive. Half the time he was lurking and looming behind her. I thought it was kind of creepy. Maybe it was just me I don't know..

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
Good. She needs to know there are people who do not fear her, no matter how many people have fallen victim to her scorn.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

+420

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

flyface

Why share this pic?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Clinton rape victim post debate getting YUGE media coverage on Clinton assaults

This is going to hurt Clinton bad, I actually feel disgusted.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

This is going to hurt Clinton bad, I actually feel disgusted.

Sure you do.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Nah, really. It never really hits home until you hear them speak. I don't know how libs can ignore this.

edit on 10-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I think his body language was too aggressive. Half the time he was lurking and looming behind her. I thought it was kind of creepy. Maybe it was just me I don't know..

When is the last time you used the word "looming" to describe someone standing?

Coincidentally, just after CNN started to do so.

Donald Trump Looms behind Hilary Clinton at the debate

Just by reading the headline, you can see their talking points for the entire week.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Snowflakes ignore everything they don't want to hear see or experience, then blame it on everyone else.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Why share this pic?

Because he is a survivor man! Don't you know he made it back from the face of evil and lived to hopefully tell about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Wow, this thread. This election. Totally making me buy into the parallel universe thing. Some of you are on your own little partisan planets. News flash! They both sucked, we're all screwed.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Trump won... but that's only if you are talking about Trump vs Pence then I'd say Trump edged it.

As for the debate against Clinton, Trump has already given up. He's just going through the motions.

He can barely remember his own policies and his lack of preparation lets him down.
This isn't a Trump rally where he can just shout slogans and headlines and his sheep will whoop and cheer.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Really have to applaud hillary tonight. She did great, sure she may not have answered some questions as well as she could have. But, she is such a nice,honest and genuine person. A gentle soul floating along in the breeze of life, caressed by the joyous rays emitting from her beautiful soul.

AhahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA

And Trump deserves to be elevated to Ssinthood...

Neither of them are honest and neither of them should be in the job. Well done America for selecting the two worst candidates in American history...
edit on 10/10/16 by djz3ro because: the spelling fairies strike again, I was too busy watching for Grammar Nazis that I didn't see them slip in...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join