It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: carewemust
Did anyone see the interview that Meghan Kelly (Foxnews) conducted with Trumps campaign manager (KellyAnne Conway) after the debate?

She said that several of the "holier than thou" Congressmen who suddenly turned even more against Trump this weekend have sexual assault issues that the public doesn't know about, because it was covered up. (Hush money?) She said that if these guys aren't careful, she'll name and shame them.

If they aren't careful, she'll name them and shame them?

Is that little girl threatening BLACKMAIL?

edit on 10/9/2016 by angeldoll because: I have no idea why this post is here instead of where I edited it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I found Trump refreshing in the sense that he is the first "right" leaning politician that has had the gall to call out the left for their decades of horror. Seriously I think that the DNC wanted HRC because they thought that noone would call their crimes to task just to be a "gentleman". And had we had the regular milquetoast republican that would have been true. Alas for the DNC the RNC finally decided to run an actual man.

Does this mean Trump wins? I have no idea, but it was nice to finally see a real debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
He's made a good point on the taxes, (why didn't she change them) cause her friends are also using the loops...He's got a point.

She could have changed it.

She voted on legislation to do that very thing. The bill didn't pass. What more was she supposed to do? Stage an armed rebellion? That's how it works, folks.

Trump pays no taxes, blames Hillary. Yep. And how would he propose to dictate to Congress to do his bidding? Does he have a magic wand they didn't hand out to all the other Presidents?

(Sorry - not ranting at you per say - just the idea that she as a Senator or First Lady or Sec of State could have repealed a tax law on her own...it's ridiculous.)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
posted on another thread, but:

Again look at her answer on the two faced question. Did she say "Of course I mean what I am saying in public" or anything like that? No she doubled down by saying basically Lincoln had to lie to get his agenda passed and that was good.

So in other words, she is admitting she has to lie in public to get her agenda passed, because it is for the greater good.

So when we see people in her campaign telling people behind closed doors saying "She is just saying she won't support the TPP now, but she will when elected"or when we see her in public saying free college but in private saying that this is an unrealistic dream, we know she is lying.

Honest question, do any Hillary supporters here have any justification for this whatsoever? And follow up, if she is admitting she lies to get things passed, why do you trust any of her positions considering the huge amount of money corrupt bankers and such have given her?

All you have to do is look at Trumps remarks in private and in public, both are deplorable but his private talk is much more deplorable than when he's talking to potential voters.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump has no grace…no intelligence…No sense…no empathy….no truth…no facts

Just lies lies and more lies

Distortions…distortions and more distortions.

When Trump tells the truth its an accident

If Trump did become president he’d do what they tell him to do just like Hillary will do

The Trump supporters are delusional if they think Trump won’t do just like every president except Kennedy did.

Do people think Trump is a JFK?

Yes, I do. Funny that, mom worked for JFK, and I was born 9 months after his death....I know JFK.

iirc, JFK had quite a trail of ladies, a bootlegger father and all kinds of skeletons in his closet. He also railed against MIC and corrupt mafia-types.

Yeah, that sounds more like Trump than anyone I can think of.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: carewemust
Did anyone see the interview that Meghan Kelly (Foxnews) conducted with Trumps campaign manager (KellyAnne Conway) after the debate?

She said that several of the "holier than thou" Congressmen who suddenly turned even more against Trump this weekend have sexual assault issues that the public doesn't know about, because it was covered up. (Hush money?) She said that if these guys aren't careful, she'll name and shame them.

Is that little girl attempting BLACKMAIL?

It's not blackmail if it's public.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: RedMenace16

Sad when Trump has to moderate the moderators. What a damn joke.

Very immature and childish, I can tell woman are repulsed by him and decent human beings find him deplorable.

Why? Because he pointed out their flaws, or because he was correct?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Trump pays no taxes, blames Hillary. Yep.

Pal taxes that are not due?!?!? HILARIOUS

Is that your secret formula to become a successful business person....act contrary to your accountant's advice, lol!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You once queried about my anger,PERHAPS,you TOO should ....maintain.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Perhaps.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes, because she stuck to the subject, and he injected a few soundbytes......but mostly he injected run-on incomplete sentence babbling.....

you know what? I have no interest in sparring with you. If you and your pep club are happy with this, then that speaks volumes.

This place truly is toxic.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

you know what? I have no interest in sparring with you. If you and your pep club are happy with this, then that speaks volumes.

I love how you enter a thread, say a bunch of crap you know people will take exception to, and then say crap like this.

Then when someone calls you out on your BS you play the poor me victim card.

You're the most entertaining poster in this toxic place.

Keep up the terrible work.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

flyface

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
Cnn hasnt even mentioned this weeks email leaks

Of course not. It's the Clinton News Network, what do you expect? A video has even come out that shows CNN instructing their "independent voter panel" on what to say:

Watch this video with max volume, right after Clinton finishes speaking. You can hear the anchor whispering and the panelist #ing NODS.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

We know.

Unfortunately we still know next to nothing about his actual policy ideas. But hey, he sure loomed over her good, amiright???

*eyeroll*

Goodnight, Pepe.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Trump pays no taxes, blames Hillary. Yep.

Pal taxes that are not due?!?!? HILARIOUS

Is that your secret formula to become a successful business person....act contrary to your accountant's advice, lol!

I was referring to him blaming her, or did you not get that??

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No, I didn't respond to that because it's superfluous.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
My debate take:

Trump did better in some ways than his first debate. His attacks were predictable - he mostly brought up Breitbart headlines to attack Hillary, and he tried to rattle her with shaming Bill to deflect from his own nasty mouth (and possibly nasty actions - there are a few allegations that he does exactly what he said in the bus...not to mention creeping on the pagent girls by walking in on them backstage while they were naked...ewww...and kissing a few of them on the mouth without consent....double ewww....) I hope and pray my son will not turn out to be like Donald Trump in any way. Just... No.

Anyway, Mr. Don't Look At My Own Affairs, Look Over There At His Affairs... was successful in being forceful with his attacks. He was aggressive, which I think some people are equating to "winning" but to women who weren't fans, it would come off as rude. However, he did not answer questions well at all, for the most part, and he WILL meet the wrath of the fact-checkers in the next 48 hours. He told many lies... (Hillary = 1 lie, Trump = 9 lies according to CNN fact checkers so far...)

Clinton held her own and showed poise. She was not as good at this debate as the previous one, but part of that was the absolute fraught atmosphere of the debate. She did well with most the question, but not all. Points off for being filmed while attacked by a fly. Points for not freaking out about the fly. Some of her answers could have been better, she missed some opportunities to hit him on things that would have improved her performance.

I would not call it a "draw" - I give more points overall to Hillary, but not as many as the first debate. Mr. Trump rallied his base, but did not attract new folks to his fold. This may be a product of my bias, so we shall see how the polls go in the next week.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It seems that the "You'd be in jail" comment has already been given the "thug life" video treatment.

edit on 10-10-2016 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I think that's the best assessment I've read do far.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join