It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

After you wrote brawndo I had to put on the movie.
Too funny.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

This Presidential "Debate" brought to you by Brawndo. "Brawndo, it's what plants crave".

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Lampanelli 2020

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

This Presidential "Debate" brought to you by Brawndo. "Brawndo, it's what plants crave".

Yes. I guess we have to laugh to keep from crying.

link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Dude your connected. i don't think a gentlemen such as yourself will ever have a problem finding ammo in any environment. Plus, I am guessing you cycle through your inventory more than most with practice. i have met people who just buy, buy, buy but don't ever put none down range. What good will they be if they have not practiced right??

I disagree.

If Trump wins there will be riots in the streets. Mark my words.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

He has made a mockery of this election and turned it into a reality show. And he's too selfish and dumb to care.

The establishment politicians over the last few decades have made a mockery of this COUNTRY!! Including probably the most establishment candidate ever. (the one youre supporting)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Trump is scheduled in my town tomorrow, it's going to be huge.

I went to the first rally here, it was like a rock concert.

It's very friendly to Trump here, signs not just on lawns, but out in public places everyplace for miles and miles.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I disagree. I think it was a look of "I wish I could shoot you in the back of the head" look

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hopefully 7.62x39 doesn't shoot up in price.

Nicely worded.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Hopefully 7.62x39 doesn't shoot up in price.

Nicely worded.

I do what I can.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What a stumping, Hillary got crushed. I see the usual suspects have fled the thread like a rout.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
a reply to: RedMenace16

Sad when Trump has to moderate the moderators. What a damn joke.

Very immature and childish, I can tell woman are repulsed by him and decent human beings find him deplorable.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

link   
posted on another thread, but:

Again look at her answer on the two faced question. Did she say "Of course I mean what I am saying in public" or anything like that? No she doubled down by saying basically Lincoln had to lie to get his agenda passed and that was good.

So in other words, she is admitting she has to lie in public to get her agenda passed, because it is for the greater good.

So when we see people in her campaign telling people behind closed doors saying "She is just saying she won't support the TPP now, but she will when elected"or when we see her in public saying free college but in private saying that this is an unrealistic dream, we know she is lying.

Honest question, do any Hillary supporters here have any justification for this whatsoever? And follow up, if she is admitting she lies to get things passed, why do you trust any of her positions considering the huge amount of money corrupt bankers and such have given her?

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
What a stumping, Hillary got crushed. I see the usual suspects have fled the thread like a rout.

I came here to laugh at everyone.

But in all seriousness Trump did pretty well. At least he exceeded my expectations considering his abysmal performance in the first debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Lampanelli 2020

She would give the best State of the Union ever, not one person would yawn.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
quote:

Trump looked scary

Pretty much sums up the entire argument against Trump. We are going to need more safe spaces!

This is hilarious, so is the fact "I0I" is censored on ATS
edit on 9-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: lol

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Epic Debate!
Epic Election!
Epic Times!

This message was brought to you by Brawndo. It has electrolytes!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
posted on another thread, but:

Again look at her answer on the two faced question. Did she say "Of course I mean what I am saying in public" or anything like that? No she doubled down by saying basically Lincoln had to lie to get his agenda passed and that was good.

So in other words, she is admitting she has to lie in public to get her agenda passed, because it is for the greater good.

So when we see people in her campaign telling people behind closed doors saying "She is just saying she won't support the TPP now, but she will when elected"or when we see her in public saying free college but in private saying that this is an unrealistic dream, we know she is lying.

Honest question, do any Hillary supporters here have any justification for this whatsoever? And follow up, if she is admitting she lies to get things passed, why do you trust any of her positions considering the huge amount of money corrupt bankers and such have given her?

She ALSO just confirmed the validity of the Podesta Papers from wikileaks.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

As long as they are paid to do so.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

As long as they are paid to do so.

I think the media has riled people up enough to make it happen regardless.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join