It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Willtell
I still say Trump is blowingthe race.

Again he was snorting like a pig

Skulking like a serial killer

Trump looked scary

At any second I was afraid Trump might assault old Hillary...grab her crotch or her breasts or some other depraved act.

There's those rational fears getting the best of you again. Were your fears realized?

Grabbaphobia.

He's a Grabbaphobic!

It's trendy.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

but this is a serious situation.

No it's not.

It stopped being serious when we the American people stopped taking our politics seriously and chose these two clowns to represent us, it is now a joke and we the people own it.
edit on 9-10-2016 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I don't necessarily disagree with that notion.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump looked scary

Pretty much sums up the entire argument against Trump. We are going to need more safe spaces!

That's one way to use the FEMA camps and bring in more revenue for the govt.

Min 3 month stay.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
Once again Trump only speaks to his base the people who is already gonna vote for him, he is not growing his base by interrupting, accusing the mods of being unfair, or threatening a political rival with jail, and the GD sniffing!!!!

Well at least you are dropping the whole "Trump is losing all of his supporters" fantasy.

That's progress.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Did anyone see the interview that Meghan Kelly (Foxnews) conducted with Trumps campaign manager (KellyAnne Conway) after the debate?

She said that several of the "holier than thou" Congressmen who suddenly turned even more against Trump this weekend have sexual assault issues that the public doesn't know about, because it was covered up. (Hush money?) She said that if these guys aren't careful, she'll name and shame them.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

but this is a serious situation.

No it's not.

It stopped being serious when we the American people stopped taking our politics seriously and chose these two clowns to represent us, it is now a joke and we the people own it.

Food for thought.

I guess I meant that it SHOULD be a serious situation, but it's somehow not. Sobering to think about what it's become.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thank your wife for her service for me.

Damn you are always so polite.

Thank her and you for your service.

Get a room. Can we stop with the ass sucking and stick to the topic instead ?

Ha!!!

You are on other threads decrying trumps lewd comments, yet you make a statement like this.

If you talk like this on a public forum, we can only imagine the things you say in a private conversations like Trump was having.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Really have to applaud hillary tonight. She did great, sure she may not have answered some questions as well as she could have. But, she is such a nice,honest and genuine person. A gentle soul floating along in the breeze of life, caressed by the joyous rays emitting from her beautiful soul. God she's great.

I'm a very good judge of character.

lmao

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam
Nice question to end on

Yes. It was.

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Polls show Trump stomped hillary big time.

Did you see the look on bills face when Trump mentioned the women in the audience? That is the look of a man about to be castrated by his wife in a dark parking lot...

it is true that no matter how you slice it, talking like a sex predator, and being one are totally different levels of inhumanity. Hillary defended a rapist in court and laughed about it, while Billary had to defend himself from infidelity and what amounted to rape in court, and people laughed about it.

It seems there is a different moral scale used for Clinton and Trump, even though we already know Trump is a generic criminal mind you would expect from an Al Pacino movie, for whatever reason, he is held to a higher standard than White Water and Monica Lewinsky.

Can someone explain the double standard?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did anyone see the interview that Meghan Kelly (Foxnews) conducted with Trumps campaign manager (KellyAnne Conway) after the debate?

She said that several of the "holier than thou" Congressmen who suddenly turned even more against Trump this weekend have sexual assault issues that the public doesn't know about, because it was covered up. (Hush money?) She said that if these guys aren't careful, she'll name and shame them.

Wow. I missed that.

link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thank your wife for her service for me.

Damn you are always so polite.

Thank her and you for your service.

Get a room. Can we stop with the ass sucking and stick to the topic instead ?

Ha!!!

You are on other threads decrying trumps lewd comments, yet you make a statement like this.

If you talk like this on a public forum, we can only imagine the things you say in a private conversations like Trump was having.

Hypocrisy isn't a problem with some.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Very, and the worst part is that this will be a trend for a long time.

2020 elections will be between Kim Kardashian and Lisa lampanelli live on pay per view order now and seal in your price at the low cost of $99.99

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Sponsored by Brawndo.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Drink your electrolytes.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is that little girl attempting BLACKMAIL?

edit on 10/9/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Precisely.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Very, and the worst part is that this will be a trend for a long time.

2020 elections will be between Kim Kardashian and Lisa lampanelli live on pay per view order now and seal in your price at the low cost of $99.99

Don't get me wrong, that would suck, but that seems more appealing than another Bush/ clinton choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join