It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

They talked about issues for more than half the time.

link   
a reply to: kruphix

Yet in the first debate his focus group says Clinton crushed it. Media matters even sources it. What focus group would satisfy you? Gender studies major students at UCLA?

He was saying before the debate that trump will probably lose the election.

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: theantediluvian

It was certainly entertaining. I'm giving it slightly to Trump simply because he said and did enough things get the attention off of the "TrumpTapes". Disagreeing with Pence, saying he'd investigate Hillary, and bringing out those women are sure to deflect a lot of the public attention away from the tapes, which is something he desperately needed.

Though it makes me wonder if this is what he'd do as a President. Any time there's a disaster in one area, would he simply start a proverbial fire in another area to deflect from the first one?
Man where you been??? That's what has been going on for the last 8 years...That's a Democrat tactic...You may be too young to remember Billy Clinton bombing the aspirin factor...They even made a movie about what you are talking about, 'Wag the Dog'...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: projectvxn

Wolf ammo currently 23 cents a round on sale at Brownells with an ammo case thrown in for 500 rounds.

www.slickguns.com...

SGAmmo usually has better deals.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Oh Boy...sigh.....
The after debate coverage is surely bias toward Hillary. I'm not satisfied with the responses from either one of them tonight, just confirmed for me what horrible people they both are.

Maybe that's cuz she actually said something.

Trump was probably more articulate in this debate then he usually is...he said plenty, regardless of whether we agree with him or not. I would never vote for him or Hillary, but I think he brought up some issues that Hillary dodged....her "friend" Michelle Obama told her " When your opponents go low , you go higher"...Really?!

link   

I have several thousand. Probably gonna bump those numbers up...I have rookie numbers.

expert marksmen don't need as many as the average solider.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Polls show Trump stomped hillary big time.

Did you see the look on bills face when Trump mentioned the women in the audience? That is the look of a man about to be castrated by his wife in a dark parking lot...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: ssenerawa

because that's what this was. two and a half hours of word salad....JerrySpringer-ish audience participation...split screen so you saw all of the expressions and body language....

it was appalling. Horrific. And yet, it all needs to be said. UNBELIEVABLE.

We are collapsing, I fear.
As expected, I never watch them. 2 hours of of lies lol. No thanks

I just come for the commentary

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I wonder how much anti-radiation pills will cost after tonight's debate?

Hopefully 7.62x39 doesn't shoot up in price.

I cant wait to get back to the states and get back into shooting... worst thing about moving to germany was leaving my guns behind.

Mmm... wonder if my dad would mind adding to my ammo stocks...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Really have to applaud hillary tonight. She did great, sure she may not have answered some questions as well as she could have. But, she is such a nice,honest and genuine person. A gentle soul floating along in the breeze of life, caressed by the joyous rays emitting from her beautiful soul. God she's great.

I'm a very good judge of character.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: projectvxn
I wonder how much anti-radiation pills will cost after tonight's debate?

Hopefully 7.62x39 doesn't shoot up in price.

I cant wait to get back to the states and get back into shooting... worst thing about moving to germany was leaving my guns behind.

Mmm... wonder if my dad would mind adding to my ammo stocks...

I'd get on that before one of these two lunatics starts WW3.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Did you see the look on bills face when Trump mentioned the women in the audience? That is the look of a man about to be castrated by his wife in a dark parking lot...

Haven't we gone through this before about the "slammed" polls.

You do know there are voting programs for doing this, right?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Really have to applaud hillary tonight. She did great, sure she may not have answered some questions as well as she could have. But, she is such a nice,honest and genuine person. A gentle soul floating along in the breeze of life, caressed by the joyous rays emitting from her beautiful soul. God she's great.

I'm a very good judge of character.

I just threw up a little in the back of my throat...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Haven't we gone through this before about the "slammed" polls.

You do know there are voting programs for doing this, right?

Yes, and I am absolutely certain that every single time a poll shows Trump won that is what happened. And when a poll shows hillary won I am sure it is accurate.

/Puke
edit on 9-10-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Can u guys please stop posting that huge pic of Hhillary with the fly?? Lol.......Im gonna have nightmares. Scrolling through and it's posted 3 times already..

I'm still shocked though that she didn't react. I saw it in the debate and was amazed I probaby would have given myself a black eye trying to hit it. Either she didn't notice or she has the ability to ignore anything. He'll just thonking of thr fly crawlin on my face makes me itch lol.

link   

originally posted by: Taggart
For all the talk Hillary is a liar, Trump couldn't lie straight in bed.

It scares me that people believe Trump is a great choice despite his own party saying he isn't... LOL
That's not Trump's Party...That's the Democrat-GOPe Uni-Party...Trump's Party is the grass roots pro America, Americans who put him where he is...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I have a nice stock... but still at amateur levels...

I am hoping they dont start ww3 till at least 2018 and I am safely stateside. :p

link   

I think Bill's off the hook. Hillary will be too busy castrating the campaign operative who wrote the Abe Lincoln defense for her to memorize.

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Can u guys please stop posting that huge pic of Hhillary with the fly?? Lol.......Im gonna have nightmares. Scrolling through and it's posted 3 times already..

I'm still shocked though that she didn't react. I saw it in the debate and was amazed I probaby would have given myself a black eye trying to hit it. Either she didn't notice or she has the ability to ignore anything. He'll just thonking of thr fly crawlin on my face makes me itch lol.

She's probably used to them crawling all over her. I don't know why, but looking at her and bill, I have the feeling their house smells like # and mothballs.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hillary;

"Serving cocktails as soon as we get in the air, My staff needs it". lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join