It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Trump can get beat by a woman!!! But he is, so he wants her locked up LOL

edit on 9-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I also kinda wish Trump would have asked Hillary to apologize to Bill's rape victims that were sitting in the audience... Then she would have had to acknowledge the claims, vs tippy toeing away..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hillary should ask him if he needed a tissue!

+2 more 
link   
Christ !!

Drudge poll has Trump at 85% winner.

link   
Trump's job tonight was to not lose any more supporters.

That is why he through out every attack he could think of...Bill Clinton, Emails, Bengazi, Special Prosecutor, etc.

Everything his most loyal and fanatic supporters wanted to hear...because after the past 48 hours, even they were starting to doubt their support.

So tonight, Trump won with his supporters...they are relieved that he went out and attacked Hillary like they have always dreamed about.

Having said that, that is the only group he won with.

End result will be a net gain for Hillary in the polls due to the released Trump tapes and this debate.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
I think Trump came out ahead if only for the fact that he said to Hillary all of the things average Americans would of wanted to call her out on. Emails...Bernie Sanders...Benghazi...Being a Liar..and saying "you should be in jail " Priceless...

The Honest Abe comment was great too.

Also calling her out on Syria and the War in Iraq.

+2 more 
link   
Not a big poll fan, but the fox focus group was heavily leaning toward Hillary before, and all but three thought Trump won the debate. According to this group at least, he crushed it.

I have a feeling that will be the consensus around the country.

Now we watch the media try to spin this.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

It must have been so uncomfortable for Slick Willy with all those past "acquaintances" in the audience.

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
I think Trump came out ahead if only for the fact that he said to Hillary all of the things average Americans would of wanted to call her out on. Emails...Bernie Sanders...Benghazi...Being a Liar..and saying "you should be in jail " Priceless...

The Honest Abe comment was great too.

Plus he kept driving home how she is all talk with 30 years of nothing.

He also did very well on demonstrating that it's because of govt officials such as the clintons that he , Warren buffet , soros, and the rest of her rich backers that they are able to take advantage of deductions created by them.

He clearly fumbled on the last debate but he clearly did better and was the more effective one on this one, even against the moderators,

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Whoa whoa wait a second. It's not Assad, Russia, and Iran that are committing the vast majority of crimes in Syria. In fact, Assad's administration is the only legal govt in Syria and only they have the right to allow another country to enter their territory. You know, that whole "sovereign state" thing.

Also Hillary, what about investigating the war crimes by the fake moderates? The West has been officially bombing "ISIS" in Syria since at least 2014 and yet we conveniently can't stop them, a group with only 10,000 to 30,000 members in Syria?

Exactly...It's not the Syrian troops that are raping and killing all the Christians they find, It's Obama and Hilliary's Al Qaeda Rebels...

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

edit: Apologies, mods, for the language....

edit on 10/9/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
So sad....

this is so dysfunctional and sad. I am doing my best to help, you guys....ATS.....I really do care. I feel so demoralized, disheartened, defeated, and fragile --- more so than I have in many years.

What will happen to us?
What will happen to my kids? My millennial kids? Will I ever have grandchildren? Are we all going to be nuked? I just want to be left alone and live my life. This is very scary.

None of us are "prepared" for this. It's absurd. It is idiocracy in real life.

Totally agree. Recently, I have moments where I think about retreating into rural life because of the epic sham our political system is (I live in NYC now).

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Christ !!

We're all shocked

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Are we all going to be nuked?

If Hillary wins and starts bombing Assad we will.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

It must have been so uncomfortable for Slick Willy with all those past "acquaintances" in the audience.

He looked heavily sedated.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

When trump mentioned they were in the audience

edit on 141031America/ChicagoSun, 09 Oct 2016 22:14:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Christ !!

Yeah but that's drudge...It's not like it's an unbiased poll.

link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Trump is having a completely different view on Russia than Pence, lol Trump is done.
HaHa...Pence shares the opinion of the GOPe and Democrats...It is the people who agree with Trump...Trump's got the win in the bag...

link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

link   

Calm down.

You are powerless and your opinions are not heard by the candidates.

I know that you all are laughing at this. But it seriously really is desperately sad.....and what's really weird, is that even though I know you are all laughing at me, I appreciate the response and the stars to the response. Because

because no biblical hell could ever be worse than a state of perpetual inconsequence

Do you guys think we are all sufficiently heard now?
I think it might be happening.....as painful as it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join