It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The biggest crock of doo doo.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
You guys, really.

Why is this the exact same story as Mad Max Thunderdome? Why does this feel like the Hunger Games "Capitol"?

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US?
I need some support...please.

What are you going on about?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

The biggest crock of doo doo.

Walk past a mirror?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

You guys, really.

Why is this the exact same story as Mad Max Thunderdome? Why does this feel like the Hunger Games "Capitol"?

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US?
I need some support...please.

Calm down.

You are powerless and your opinions are not heard by the candidates.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think Trump came out ahead if only for the fact that he said to Hillary all of the things average Americans would of wanted to call her out on. Emails...Bernie Sanders...Benghazi...Being a Liar..and saying "you should be in jail " Priceless...

The Honest Abe comment was great too.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Rumors flying around that Anderson Cooper is banging his head against empty lockers !!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

We are heavily divided right now, and I may be on the opposite side of the fence from you on many issues but when it comes down to it we are all Americans and that is something we have in common and can build off that simple platform..

We the people need to stop listening to the drum beat from the media and instead need to reach out to our neighbors and start talking... color, sexual orientation, religion.. don't matter we need to boil things down to the basics.

I am an American and you are an American.. if you need help I will help you,and I hope you would help me... and we can build a better future together.

I do believe we can improve things if we the people start talking to each other and work together...

Or I may be a bit of a hopeless romantic... either way believe things will improve, they will if we work together to that end.

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I don't think sniffy had a good night.

link   
My analysis of the debate tonight.

edit on 9-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
We'll give economics to people....

MISTER TRUMP TELL ME WHAT YOUR STRATEGY IS!

blah blah isis blah blah blah locker room blah blah deflectah deflectah....
NO MORE LAUGHING!!????

WHAT THE WHAT THE WAS ALL OF THIS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He did good after donald got him all turned up.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

wow. this was amazing. Clinton won, hands down. Trump is a great showman....he's a dreadful politician.

Yes. Clinton was precise in her answers - - - agree with her or not.

Trump just Blabs and Blames - - - he has no answers.

It almost sounded like he was running down the list of new topics on ATS.
I think he left out the moon landing but not much else.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
I think Trump came out ahead if only for the fact that he said to Hillary all of the things average Americans would of wanted to call her out on. Emails...Bernie Sanders...Benghazi...Being a Liar..and saying "you should be in jail " Priceless...

I think it is things his base supporters wanted to hear.

This was Trump's goal, please his base. He is losing his tentative supporters, his fringe supporters, and probably even some of his NeverHillary supporters.

His job tonight was to just hang on to his base.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hillary doesn't want the election interrupted.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is probably going to be a historic s###show of a debate. Trump is on the ropes and he's apparently got some Clinton accusers in attendance. I have zero expectation that anything of substance will be discussed here.

I'm not even sure a thread outside of the Mud Pit for this debate would even be possible.

My prediction? Trump is about to make a really big mistake that will put the final nails in his campaign's coffin.
And you couldn't have been more wrong...Trump killed Clinton...

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Thank you got that. I really appreciate it....

this was amazing. I know we all want the same thing. Everyone to be okay. We, the people, have to make sure that the government does its job. But now the media is part of it. It's just scary.

+3 more 
link   
So the media is going off on him saying she would be in jail. Apparently that was sexist.

What a joke. Apparently, trying to enforce the laws of this country is sexist, and women will hate it. Well I know plenty of women that think that this investigation was a farce, and want to see another.

Now the media is all over how trumps comments are against what makes america great.

Well you know what media? Why didn't you make these claims when the FBI all but worked with Hillary to push the investigation under the rug.

You know what is Anti American media? When a person can break the law, have the FBI cover for her, and have the media remain silent on it.

Why haven't they covered the damn FBI investigation and all of the revelations that have come out? Oh they are too busy discussing Trumps bad words.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I don't think sniffy had a good night.

I don't think he did either, better than the last debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Can we just make Jill Stein the next moderator, and allow her to draw up the questions (that only she knows beforehand)... I would love to watch that live debate....

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Assad is not the legitimate government of Syria. His father came to power through what? 2 coups in the 60s? Then replaced everyone in government with his family, friends, tribe, etc. Bashir is a second generation autocrat. He ran unopposed in 2004 and then in the second "election" the voting was only done in Assad controlled areas.

His is recognized under international law, and by the international community, including the UN. I'm aware of his family's autocratic past. But the fact remains that legally, he is recognized. He therefore has all legal rights to be fighting a war against partially non-Syrian forces, which are supported by a giant consortium of foreign powers with ulterior motives.

You know who doesn't have any legal standing to be there? All of the foreign fighters, and all of the proxies including them of the US, Qatar, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join