It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Not really, neither touched on actual facts very often, but its what I expect out of a political debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
wow. this was amazing. Clinton won, hands down. Trump is a great showman....he's a dreadful politician.

Yes. Clinton was precise in her answers - - - agree with her or not.

Trump just Blabs and Blames - - - he has no answers.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I thought Trump won this debate pretty handedly, but I will admit, perhaps my bias payed a role.

He did what he should have done last debate, he attacked hillary's record and possibly criminal behavior. He is right Obamacare is a disaster, he was right on Syria in my opinion. He showed the bias of the moderators, and showed how Hillary is all words and no action.

I thought that he was ok on his lewd comments, and Hillary didn't even respond to how she treated Bills supposed victims, she didn't even mention them. Will her supporters be lambasting her for refusing to apologize? Doubtful.

The moderators were a joke, particularly the lady. My god, he had to debate her as much as Hillary on Syria. This gets to the mainb point, the real show.

Lets watch the media spin spin spin. We know he said bad things. They will ignore her and Bills supposed treatment of these women, and will say Trump is horrible for bringing them. They will do all they can to deflect and make Trump look horrible.

But I think that the average person will think Trump devestated her in this debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation,” Trump said. “Because there has never been so many lies, so much deception, there has never been anything like it.”

That is by far the bigest statement in the debate imo.

You mean, that he would be willing to use the power of the Presidency and the Justice Department to punish a political rival?

Yeah, that's a big moment. What was that word you guys love so much?

Tyrant ...

(post by RedMenace16 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who won..

America lost tonight.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: 123143

originally posted by: 123143

No LGBT issues?

Again.

JHC, not everything is about gays.

Where have you been the last few years?

In a cave?

No one really gives a crap.

Speak for yourself.

Not others.

I be gettin' stars.

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

No LGBT issues?

Again.

Sorry about that. But on the bright side, it's better than being brought up only for the sake of fearmongering and being patronized.
exactly. Be careful what you wish for when it comes to Trump. I'm surprised there wasn't breakout during the Islam questions.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sorry man that ship sailed years ago...

Its just now more open...

IRS focusing on certain groups is a good example for the other side of the fence.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't care about sniffling and pant suits. Just more misdirection.

Trump comparing his words as a private citizen to bills actions as president was excellent. And going after hillary for defending a child rapist she knew was guilty and laughing about getting the guy off of the charges was brilliant.

hillary defending any part of obamacare was a loss of credibility, especially in light of bills comments. I was very disappointed though that no one mentioned the criminality of forcing people to buy something they may not want or face fines and/or jail time if they don't.

The special prosecutor was the best part. That look on hillary's face was priceless.

link   
It's so sad, really.....
the way they showed both made it so "soap-opera" melodramatic....body language all over the screen. It was an exercise to pay attention to one or the other. :

Still - Trump speaks word salad in run-on sentences until the last three seconds. He can talk and talk and talk and talk and talk

denial. Juvenile. Interruptions.
It was dismal.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I thought Trump won this debate pretty handedly, but I will admit, perhaps my bias payed a role.

He did what he should have done last debate, he attacked hillary's record and possibly criminal behavior. He is right Obamacare is a disaster, he was right on Syria in my opinion. He showed the bias of the moderators, and showed how Hillary is all words and no action.

I thought that he was ok on his lewd comments, and Hillary didn't even respond to how she treated Bills supposed victims, she didn't even mention them. Will her supporters be lambasting her for refusing to apologize? Doubtful.

The moderators were a joke, particularly the lady. My god, he had to debate her as much as Hillary on Syria. This gets to the mainb point, the real show.

Lets watch the media spin spin spin. We know he said bad things. They will ignore her and Bills supposed treatment of these women, and will say Trump is horrible for bringing them. They will do all they can to deflect and make Trump look horrible.

But I think that the average person will think Trump devestated her in this debate.

It's not your bias. I've seen three polls online and all had Trump winning this one. I agree with the results. He did go off course but he also mentioned and exposed a lot of truths, especially Hilary and CO's disasterous foreign policy.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Doesn't matter who won..

America lost tonight.

America has been losing to the establishment for over 30 years now.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Doesn't matter who won..

America lost tonight.

103 years really, but I get your point.

link   
Presidential Debates vs Sunday Night Football vs MLB playoff baseball.... I'm curious what the ratings for all three were tonight....

link   
Ha talking head talking about pence hates trump while scroll at the bottom reads pence congrats trump

Lolololololol

+5 more 
link   
Trump fought back hard from the coordinated onslaught at the start, his Bill Clinton rape panel was brilliant.

Trump won the whole thing as soon as he said he'd put her in jail, there was no chance for her after that, especially when the crowd cheered.

He even dominated the ending.

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I don't care about sniffling and pant suits. Just more misdirection.

Trump comparing his words as a private citizen to bills actions as president was excellent. And going after hillary for defending a child rapist she knew was guilty and laughing about getting the guy off of the charges was brilliant.

hillary defending any part of obamacare was a loss of credibility, especially in light of bills comments. I was very disappointed though that no one mentioned the criminality of forcing people to buy something they may not want or face fines and/or jail time if they don't.

The special prosecutor was the best part. That look on hillary's face was priceless.

Good point on the Obamacare.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It was certainly entertaining. I'm giving it slightly to Trump simply because he said and did enough things get the attention off of the "TrumpTapes". Disagreeing with Pence, saying he'd investigate Hillary, and bringing out those women are sure to deflect a lot of the public attention away from the tapes, which is something he desperately needed.

Though it makes me wonder if this is what he'd do as a President. Any time there's a disaster in one area, would he simply start a proverbial fire in another area to deflect from the first one?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Doesn't matter who won..

America lost tonight.

Hillary will change that, she said she would.

new topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join