It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Boy that smug fake smile disappeared. Guess she has to take this debate to issues now.

link   
Hillary said that even if we don't vote for her she will still be President. Wow.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I can't tell you how happy I am on his syria plan. For gods sake, Hillary and Obanma are leading us to war with Russia. I don't care how bad Assad is, why in gods name are we fighting on the side of ISIS and arming them.

It's SO Orwellian. Just a couple of years ago we were in a "War on Terror" on Al Queda. Now it is admitted that some of the rebels we support are factually Al Queda linked. And many people I know are saying "well we gotta that now."

I totally get the conspiracies that it has always been this way with our secret connections to these groups. But now it's out and proud!

It's effing mind blowing!

link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Trump is clueless.

Good answer, very sophisticated.

He's so clueless, but there he is, one step from the Presidency....but clueless...?

What were Obama's credentials coming to the job, a community organizer? Did he ever hold a job???

link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Konduit
Oh man... he is CRUSHING her. All she can do is sit there with her # eating grin and take the onslaught.

Feel that boys?

He's blabbing.

She's making actual points.

He's blabbing truths. She's composing lies.

He's just blabbing with no answers

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I am a US citizen, I am okay with Trump trying to strengthen the relations with Russia... I guess that makes me a deplorable, or whatever Hillary supporters are calling me this week....

Trump is clueless, he says Russia bad one minute the next Russia good, at least Pence is firm on Russia.

He is also a career politician.. Trump is the only true wild card involved. He has his own money, he has his own career, and he needs to answer to no one.. Of course, most any career politician would be hard pressed to be 100% behind Trumps wild card style... Pence is hedging his bet, so if he loses the election, he still has a career to fall back on..

Trump is clueless.

And Hillary is???

The next president.

Lol, glad you support a career criminal who should be in jail... Well, apparently, when you met Morpheus you ate the blue pill...

link   
Lol
At 3am!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

So now Hillary is sorry for basket of deplorables comments.

She cut off half the voting population and she is paying for it.

Go Pepe !!

You mean half of republican voters, not half the population genius.

link   
Check out this shot of Bill on Drudge. He looks pissed.

drudgereport.com...

link   
a reply to: Annee

You mean answers you don't like.

link   
There Trump goes; lying about what he said and trying to deflect.

link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

You realize that is still millions.

link   

I am a US citizen, I am okay with Trump trying to strengthen the relations with Russia... I guess that makes me a deplorable, or whatever Hillary supporters are calling me this week....

Trump is clueless, he says Russia bad one minute the next Russia good, at least Pence is firm on Russia.

He is also a career politician.. Trump is the only true wild card involved. He has his own money, he has his own career, and he needs to answer to no one.. Of course, most any career politician would be hard pressed to be 100% behind Trumps wild card style... Pence is hedging his bet, so if he loses the election, he still has a career to fall back on..

Trump is clueless.

And Hillary is???

The next president.

Lol, glad you support a career criminal who should be in jail... Well, apparently, when you met Morpheus you ate the blue pill...

Who told you to say that, Alex Jones right? Lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

If I was where she is listening to Trump speak I would rolling on the floor laughing. She has been pretty well composed.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So now all dictatorships are invalid govts. ok because thats how it works. About 50 countries have invalid govts.

link   

Trump is clueless.

And Hillary is???

The next president.

Who told you to say that, Alex Jones right? Lol.

Nahh, your mom told me, she also wanted me to tell you to get to bed...

link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

You realize that is still millions.

Yes absolutely, there's millions of disgusting racist deplorables in this country, don't know why she would ever apologize for that.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: theantediluvian

Watching with much resentment towards both sides and the moderator. I wouldn't be watching, at all, if my husband didn't ask me to.

F- everyone tonight.

I despise them both. And you know what, half of my friends agree. Very educated, intelligent, motivated people. That is disturbing and a red flag to me about how bad this election cycle is.

Now I am with family in rural PA. And every single person I've spoken to doesn't like either candidate at all. And many of them are conservatives too (I'm a liberal).

Canary in the coal mine?

They both have high, HIGH unfavorable ratings. There's bound to be a lot of cross over.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I support Trump. I support traditional family values. I support other traditional views. I guess I'm a deplorable. I swear you apologists.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Damn good question on the sc justice. Hillary can really get hurt here with the 2nd ammendment.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join