It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Whoa whoa wait a second. It's not Assad, Russia, and Iran that are committing the vast majority of crimes in Syria. In fact, Assad's administration is the only legal govt in Syria and only they have the right to allow another country to enter their territory. You know, that whole "sovereign state" thing.

Also Hillary, what about investigating the war crimes by the fake moderates? The West has been officially bombing "ISIS" in Syria since at least 2014 and yet we conveniently can't stop them, a group with only 10,000 to 30,000 members in Syria?

Yes, exactly. Assad is the legitimate government, and Iran and Russia are there by invite of the government. Everybody else is there in violation of international law.

Secondly, you are correct, the rebels are actually responsible for about half of the civilian deaths in the conflict. What about some of the gas attacks? There is evidence that at least one was conducted by the rebels! You know, a war crime?

Also, it's a war crime to arm, fund, and train foreign fighters in a civil war, as a foreign power (US, SA, Qatar, Turkey, etc).

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Has trump even been to any of these inner cities? ohhh yeah he gets a private plane right past them.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: RedMenace16

I am a US citizen, I am okay with Trump trying to strengthen the relations with Russia... I guess that makes me a deplorable, or whatever Hillary supporters are calling me this week....

Trump is clueless, he says Russia bad one minute the next Russia good, at least Pence is firm on Russia.

He is also a career politician.. Trump is the only true wild card involved. He has his own money, he has his own career, and he needs to answer to no one.. Of course, most any career politician would be hard pressed to be 100% behind Trumps wild card style... Pence is hedging his bet, so if he loses the election, he still has a career to fall back on..

Trump is clueless.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

I bet you pop a Tic Tac each time you post a Pepe Milo Meme, It's okay, Republicans are trying to expand their party. There's room for all types.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
She is not saying what she will do

link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

ah yes, He went with Ben Carson in Detroit during one of his speeches to show him where he grew up.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

I have popcorn too! Need a drink after this !!

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: FlyingFox

He's kicking butt because he said "WikiLeaks" twice?

It it not possible for you to contemplate two subjects within the same post?

link   
Ok fare enough. I probably agee with you on foreign policy. We overthrow people, arm people, then 5 years later we have to go kill the people we just armed. Its disgusting, and nation builder Hillary will do the same thing.
Sounds like you agree with Trump
edit on 9-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Whoa whoa wait a second. It's not Assad, Russia, and Iran that are committing the vast majority of crimes in Syria. In fact, Assad's administration is the only legal govt in Syria and only they have the right to allow another country to enter their territory. You know, that whole "sovereign state" thing.

Also Hillary, what about investigating the war crimes by the fake moderates? The West has been officially bombing "ISIS" in Syria since at least 2014 and yet we conveniently can't stop them, a group with only 10,000 to 30,000 members in Syria?

Assad is the main one bombing hospitals and aid convoys, but because they're the "legitimate" government it's ok?

If Obama started bombing wingnuts down south who started a war against the Obama government you would say the same?

You do know that Russia and the US had a ceasefire to work together to fight ISIS until the US bombed Syrian govt forces allowing the rebels(ISIS) to get the upper hand. The US admin purposely botched this.

You still think Russia and the US are there for Isis? Lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Trump is responsible for kids being bullied in school.

That's a new one.

link   

I am a US citizen, I am okay with Trump trying to strengthen the relations with Russia... I guess that makes me a deplorable, or whatever Hillary supporters are calling me this week....

Trump is clueless, he says Russia bad one minute the next Russia good, at least Pence is firm on Russia.

He is also a career politician.. Trump is the only true wild card involved. He has his own money, he has his own career, and he needs to answer to no one.. Of course, most any career politician would be hard pressed to be 100% behind Trumps wild card style... Pence is hedging his bet, so if he loses the election, he still has a career to fall back on..

Trump is clueless.

And Hillary is???

link   

Trump is clueless.

And Hillary is???

The next president.

link   
Lol
Still mo good reply to basket of diplorables

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hillary is acting like such an entitled aristocrat, sitting there laughing with a smirk on her face just repeating the same talking points over and over again while it's all falling apart. The elites are so delusional.

She might as well just tell them to eat cake.

edit on 9-10-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Assad is not the legitimate government of Syria. His father came to power through what? 2 coups in the 60s? Then replaced everyone in government with his family, friends, tribe, etc. Bashir is a second generation autocrat. He ran unopposed in 2004 and then in the second "election" the voting was only done in Assad controlled areas.

link   
LOL

So now Hillary is sorry for basket of deplorables comments.

She cut off half the voting population and she is paying for it.

Go Pepe !!

link   

ah yes, He went with Ben Carson in Detroit during one of his speeches to show him where he grew up.

Don't forget Don King!

link   

Alright cool, he wasn't poor, upper middle class or something along those lines.

Must be a nice area.
edit on 9-10-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

link   
They both need to shut up about African Americans. Hillary & Bill's record in Arkansas sucked for African Americans, especially when the CIA was pumping coke into Mena while Bill was Governor. That literally started the crack epidemic in Little Rock. And Trump needs to realize that the "you have nothing to lose" argument and all the crap he says to "support" it are horrific to us. Not to mention, a large percentage of American Muslims are African Americans.
edit on 9-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join