It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am a US citizen, I am okay with Trump trying to strengthen the relations with Russia... I guess that makes me a deplorable, or whatever Hillary supporters are calling me this week....

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Whoa whoa wait a second. It's not Assad, Russia, and Iran that are committing the vast majority of crimes in Syria. In fact, Assad's administration is the only legal govt in Syria and only they have the right to allow another country to enter their territory. You know, that whole "sovereign state" thing.

Also Hillary, what about investigating the war crimes by the fake moderates? The West has been officially bombing "ISIS" in Syria since at least 2014 and yet we conveniently can't stop them, a group with only 10,000 to 30,000 members in Syria?

Assad is the main one bombing hospitals and aid convoys, but because they're the "legitimate" government it's ok?

If Obama started bombing wingnuts down south who started a war against the Obama government you would say the same?

link   

Whoa whoa wait a second. It's not Assad, Russia, and Iran that are committing the vast majority of crimes in Syria. In fact, Assad's administration is the only legal govt in Syria and only they have the right to allow another country to enter their territory. You know, that whole "sovereign state" thing.

Also Hillary, what about investigating the war crimes by the fake moderates? The West has been officially bombing "ISIS" in Syria since at least 2014 and yet we conveniently can't stop them, a group with only 10,000 to 30,000 members in Syria?

Sounds like you agree with Trump.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

The "Line in the Sand"

Hillary totally embarrassed.

Hillary failing bad tonight.

She getting mad too. She's boiling over.

She makes a gopping face everytime Trump is 100% right on a tough subject.

My body language read is that she's trying to project dismissiveness. Partly I say so because it's typical behavior for her political group, and women like her in general. No offense.
edit on 9-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Does he not get to make up his own mind?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Moderators are in complete panic mode trying to stitch Hillary back together. What a joke.

link   
This moderator though.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I can't tell you how happy I am on his syria plan. For gods sake, Hillary and Obanma are leading us to war with Russia. I don't care how bad Assad is, why in gods name are we fighting on the side of ISIS and arming them.

I don't like Trump, at all.

But I just found myself agreeing with him on Syria.

FIrst of all, we have NO business being there and arming the opposition as we have been.

It is FAR worse of a position to actually attack the Syrian forces or Assad regime. Not only is this illegal under international law, but it would be highly unethical AND could potentially make Russia have to jump in due to their treaties with Assad... DUMB choice. And wrong.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I am a US citizen, I am okay with Trump trying to strengthen the relations with Russia... I guess that makes me a deplorable, or whatever Hillary supporters are calling me this week....

Trump is clueless, he says Russia bad one minute the next Russia good, at least Pence is firm on Russia.

link   
Hillary's eyeballs are popping out of her head.

What is she so nervous about I wonder?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

How has he not spoken to his VP? He's blathering about 200 retired generals (that's a lie btw, it's not 200 generals, it's less than 20 generals and admirals) that he supposedly "talks to all the time?"

link   
When Trump is right and Hillary has no rebuttal (off the top her head), she goes "fact check, go to hillaryclinton.com, blah blah blah.." So, if she needs to get away from script she just yells fact check.. ahh, wonderful strategy..

link   
Trump looks like he wanted to eat his microphone lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well that was a lame question

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Assad is the main one bombing hospitals and aid convoys, but because they're the "legitimate" government it's ok?

If Obama started bombing wingnuts down south who started a war against the Obama government you would say the same?

You do know that Russia and the US had a ceasefire to work together to fight ISIS until the US bombed Syrian govt forces allowing the rebels(ISIS) to get the upper hand. The US admin purposely botched this.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This female moderator is absolutely horrible, she might be bitchier than even old lady clinton.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Like i said does he not get to make up his own mind?

He is running to be cic

link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: jhn7537

Trump is clueless, he says Russia bad one minute the next Russia good, at least Pence is firm on Russia.

He is also a career politician.. Trump is the only true wild card involved. He has his own money, he has his own career, and he needs to answer to no one.. Of course, most any career politician would be hard pressed to be 100% behind Trumps wild card style... Pence is hedging his bet, so if he loses the election, he still has a career to fall back on..

link   
Does Trump understand he is running for president, not dictator?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sounds like you agree with Trump.

Nah, I don't think we should be there period. He's the one who said he'd bomb the ___ out of ISIS' territory and the oil infrastructure, then send in Exxon and the other oil companies to take the oil (which is technically Syrian and Iraqi oil).

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join