It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Boom, he is absolutely right about the rebels. My god finally a politician has said it. Stop arming the reblels, they are ISIS!!!

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is probably going to be a historic s###show of a debate. Trump is on the ropes and he's apparently got some Clinton accusers in attendance. I have zero expectation that anything of substance will be discussed here.

I'm not even sure a thread outside of the Mud Pit for this debate would even be possible.

My prediction? Trump is about to make a really big mistake that will put the final nails in his campaign's coffin.

It's so bad. Trump is a fool, but even he has some valid points about her poor decision with supporting the War in Iraq, the problems with the Affordable Care Act, and her emails. What's amazing is that the audience cheered several times about these comments. Also, the moderator got her with the "public versus private" policy positions quote when she gave a speech I believe to JP Morgan.

But, Trump is reprehensible as well. I cannot stand his xenophobia, Islamaphobia, bigoted comments about Mexicans and other ethnicities, derogatory comments about women and predatory behavior, and a return to the failed trickle down economics including tax cuts for the rich. He spoke on that last aspect tonight.

Also, thanks for the friend add the other day!

link   
LOL

The "Line in the Sand"

Hillary totally embarrassed.

Hillary failing bad tonight.

She getting mad too. She's boiling over.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Totally giving him credit on his ISIS answer.

link   
It seems like Trump wants to make the relations with Russia better, while Hillary is open to widening the gap in the new cold war...

link   
Whoa whoa wait a second. It's not Assad, Russia, and Iran that are committing the vast majority of crimes in Syria. In fact, Assad's administration is the only legal govt in Syria and only they have the right to allow another country to enter their territory. You know, that whole "sovereign state" thing.

Also Hillary, what about investigating the war crimes by the fake moderates? The West has been officially bombing "ISIS" in Syria since at least 2014 and yet we conveniently can't stop them, a group with only 10,000 to 30,000 members in Syria?

edit on 9-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: typos everywhere

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where is Kreepy Kaine when she needs 'em!?

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Donald is kicking butt this time. He said "Wikileaks" twice!

The debate questions are better too.

He sounds like a child on the playground.

From most any perspective, the playground is an ideal model for leadership.

Have you not the same experience?

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Okay Milo.

link   
Trump is having a completely different view on Russia than Pence, lol Trump is done.

link   
WTF JUST HAPPENED

WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN I DISAGREE?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

link   
I can't tell you how happy I am on his syria plan. For gods sake, Hillary and Obanma are leading us to war with Russia. I don't care how bad Assad is, why in gods name are we fighting on the side of ISIS and arming them.

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Fun fact, Trump hasn't said china once tonight.

Lol true not hard it once, did China pay him not to? I wonder.

link   
Is that the guy who played "Horshack" on the 70s tv show 'Welcome Back Kotter" in the Drumpf costume?

The camera will only show HRC from the waist up now that She is getting to spiel about Syria 2205hrs. That is the 3rd time She has mentioned Russia and the term "And its not Me" Psy-ops?

Syria all about Syria... She couldn't be in bed w/Haliburton™ is She? You know beyond the 'basic graft'

link   
Why do they not press her like they press him?

She is nagging him

Like she as a reporter knows

BS

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not surprised you don't understand. Wow,(not directed at you), but the moderator is arguing against Trump. That's debating, not moderating.

link   
Wow, CNN moderators answering questions for Hillary now too??? jesus, this is embarrassing CNN... aye aye aye

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ha now he is debating the moderators! He is killing it!
edit on 9-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: theantediluvian

Watching with much resentment towards both sides and the moderator. I wouldn't be watching, at all, if my husband didn't ask me to.

F- everyone tonight.

I despise them both. And you know what, half of my friends agree. Very educated, intelligent, motivated people. That is disturbing and a red flag to me about how bad this election cycle is.

Now I am with family in rural PA. And every single person I've spoken to doesn't like either candidate at all. And many of them are conservatives too (I'm a liberal).

Canary in the coal mine?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join