It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Get Muddy - Second Presidential Debate

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Did Trump just say "Islamaphobia is a shame" and then follow it up with a mini diatribe about why everyone should be afraid of Mulsims? Yikes.

A diatribe full of inconvenient facts, he did a great job with that question.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My god ... Trump looks TERRIBLE.

Like he's aged 10 years.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What exactly is wrong with putting a ban on a people that hate us? And he didn't say it was a permanent ban, just until we can properly vet them. What is wrong with that?

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm telling you - he seems medicated or something.

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Grrr... If we're going to "say the name", why won't they say the name Wahhabi? Also, how the ____ am I supposed to report on people I don't know? Idiot acts like we're the Borg. Do he or his supporters even know about the programs that already exist between Muslims and law enforcement, like the FBI's "Mutual Responsibility Programs" (HERE)?

You are right. There is a way to be tough on Islamic terrorsim while also being respectful to innocent Muslims. Trump could have dealt better with that.

However,. the majority of the country is so fed up with Hillary and Obamas super soft stance on terror that it is hard to have a complex discussion.

link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

The answers you dont like are unhinged rants?

link   
Trump is the only candidate to have the balls to say what he's said tonight. From Bill's rape, to wikileaks, to the email scandal, obamacare, etc... Any other republican candidate would be playing it safe like all other politicians on stage.. Trump is a wild card who will say exactly what a lot of us are thinking... I know this is embarrassing, but I'm VERY SATISFIED seeing millions of Americans learn about the things Trumps said about Hillary.. Now, they either do homework and further investigate or they dont... I hope they check, but not at Hillary's site... lol

And stop saying, "go to Hillary Clinton.com to fact check"

Yea, like we will trust your people verifying the debate...

link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
If he becomes president, think he's going to throw everyone out who's not American or born in America.. Ether that or "safe zones"

What a dick head.

"Safe zones", aka "reservations" or "segregated camps".

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

He's not actually attacking her on anything though. He's just rattling off Breitbart headlines. That won't persuade a lot of people who aren't already persuaded.

That's all Kaine did (from Slate/Mother Jones/Media Matters) and it was called a strong performance.

link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Fair enough, but he's no need to hint on it.

link   
Trump studied! :0

link   
She is more polished than him but she talks around all the questions without giving much in the way of substance either, They are both horrible options.

You can polish a turd but its still a turd..
edit on 9-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: added word

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Trump is the only candidate to have the balls to say what he's said tonight. From Bill's rape, to wikileaks, to the email scandal, obamacare, etc

He's just mentioning them though. It's nothing really biting. I'm sure you disagree but it's basically like a bunch of dogwhistles for people who consume a lot of conservative media.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lol
Lincoln had 2 faces for issues

Thats awesome

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Trump is the only candidate to have the balls to say what he's said tonight. From Bill's rape, to wikileaks, to the email scandal, obamacare, etc... Any other republican candidate would be playing it safe like all other politicians on stage.. Trump is a wild card who will say exactly what a lot of us are thinking... I know this is embarrassing, but I'm VERY SATISFIED seeing millions of Americans learn about the things Trumps said about Hillary.. Now, they either do homework and further investigate or they dont... I hope they check, but not at Hillary's site... lol

And stop saying, "go to Hillary Clinton.com to fact check"

Yea, like we will trust your people verifying the debate...

I wish Trump would say "Got to Wikileaks.Com and fact check"

link   
Hillary Warns Of The Red Menace!!!

The Commies are coming!!

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Grrr... If we're going to "say the name", why won't they say the name Wahhabi? Also, how the ____ am I supposed to report on people I don't know? Idiot acts like we're the Borg. Do he or his supporters even know about the programs that already exist between Muslims and law enforcement, like the FBI's "Mutual Responsibility Programs" (HERE)?

You are right. There is a way to be tough on Islamic terrorsim while also being respectful to innocent Muslims. Trump could have dealt better with that.

However,. the majority of the country is so fed up with Hillary and Obamas super soft stance on terror that it is hard to have a complex discussion.

How can people claim we're "soft" on terror if they don't even know the programs that already exist? Unless you're referring to the overseas extremists groups like the ones the West backed in Libya & Syria. If that's what you mean, I agree completely.

link   
Ha listen to Hillary lie about having a public and private stance. Then she immediately deflects to Russia.

She is so full of it.

link   
Here we go. Go after him on Russia. Go after him on Carter Page. Go after him on Paul Manafort.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

How can people claim we're "soft" on terror if they don't even know the programs that already exist? Unless you're referring to the overseas extremists groups like the ones the West backed in Libya & Syria. If that's what you mean, I agree completely.

hey man you are preaching to the choir. Our stance in Libya and Syria is flat out disgusting.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join