It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good idea for every voter to do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
During the last 2 elections meaning the presidential and midterm, what I have been doing is walking in the door with my cellphone clipped onto the neck of my shirt with the camera running a way of videotaping my own personal voting experience. The reason I started doing this was because of all the news reports about voting fraud and the electronic machines changing people's votes. What I noticed about this was that there is an electronic touch screen and there is also a printed cash register type of tape printing out your vote after your electronic voting process is finished off to the right side of the screen. While I never witnessed any of my personal votes being changed on the printed tape after the electronic process was over, I highly recommend that everyone who reads this follow the same process. I think this is a way that we as individuals can insure the integrity of the voting process on an individual level.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

A note of caution about that: Voters should first check their local laws to make sure this isn't illegal or prohibited. Every State and local municipality has different rules on this.

Here's a link to check (it starts listing each individual State's rules roughly one third of the way down):

A Guide To Not Getting Arrested When You Use Your Cell Phone On Election Day

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Good addition, although my personal thoughts on this is that any municipality that would prohibit you from video taping your own voting process is a municipality that has some type of voting fraud that they are trying to cover up.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

If you check the reciept and it is different than you need to tell someone. I've read that voter fraud affects an infetissimally small percent of votes.

I thought you were going to tell voters to set aside the 24/7 tabloid media news and evaluate Senator Clinton on her voting record. She was a Senator for 8yrs, so looking at her voting record is what I honestly think voters need to do. Don't take the word of the opposition or the candidate, look it up.

I'm not sure how to evaluate Donald because we don't have a voting record for him. But, he is very clear where he stands on a number of issues. I guess we do have to take his word for it. But we can look at her record.

There is a website called Vote Smart that has all representatives records.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A word on computers, the screen output can be printed to match the receipt while still recording a different variable into the database.

You could program that on punch cards half a century ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

A note of caution about that: Voters should first check their local laws to make sure this isn't illegal or prohibited. Every State and local municipality has different rules on this.

Here's a link to check (it starts listing each individual State's rules roughly one third of the way down):

How on earth can it be offence to record one's own vote for verification purposes. There can only be one reason why they would want to make this an offence and thats because they know the machines are fixed. This is how Hillary will get elected president no matter what

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
A word on computers, the screen output can be printed to match the receipt while still recording a different variable into the database.

You could program that on punch cards half a century ago.

More like nearly 2 centuries ago- weaving looms in the late 1800's had punch cards for patterns.....

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

How on earth can it be offence to record one's own vote for verification purposes. There can only be one reason why they would want to make this an offence and thats because they know the machines are fixed. This is how Hillary will get elected president no matter what

Actually, politicians from both parties passed those laws. That link lists the laws in each state so people can see beforehand what is legal or illegal.

new topics

top topics

join