It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's doppelganger and the Surkov strategy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
A take on the recent 'body double' episode that poses the deeper question of whether Clinton's advisors are deliberately creating media confusion. I'll be interested to hear reactions, if any.

www.lobster-magazine.co.uk...

It's the first item in the column, headed 'doppelgangers'. You can ignore the rest.

EDITED TO ADD: This thread is also a shameless plug for a wonderful little publication that doesn't get the readership figures it deserves. But that's secondary to the 'meat' of this subject.
edit on 9-10-2016 by audubon because: afterthought

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

for reactions to your topic go to this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

No, this is something other than the simple question of whether Clinton employs a double. It's very different. Read the piece and you'll see.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It does appear that when the inquiry into 9/11 began it left Bushes connection out of loop with regards to the Saudis.The fact that one of the Princes was paying the men involved and taking care of their expenses tends to suggest we are getting played. It might indeed have been a false flag that led to the invasion of a few more countries. Its the second or third peice down in the magazine.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

okay, I read the piece. It is a combination of body double, robot, possibility she died and her being replaced by someone using a Mission impossible style face-faking tech and so on.

My opinion:
Body double's I don't see why not.
Robot highly doubtful because i don't see a reason to program a robot to cough and use cough drops.
Face-faking tech is an interesting thought. Not sure

People even claim George Washington was replaced at one point. I over all do not believe she has been replaced but I am not saying she does not employ body doubles.

On whether Clinton's advisors are deliberately creating media confusion. I need just a little more info from your perspective. I did not realize people thought her advisors deliberately did this. How does it look like it is deliberate? Why would they do that?

edit on 9-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
As far as I can summarise it (and you should judge it for yourself) the argument is that the entire cluster of "identity issues" (android, doppelganger, video fake) has been used as a distraction from Clinton's fainting fit. It was launched on the public at the time Clinton fell ill and immediately diverted the conspiracy crowd into talking about other things. Result: Everyone remembers the doppelganger story and the stories about Clinton's alleged illness have already been forgotten.

It's not necessary to argue for or against the proposition that she's been replaced in any way, just that the various phenomena about her being an imposter have been engineered by aides. The comparison is with the media strategy of confusion and misdirection known to have been pioneered in Putin's Russia by Vladislav Serkov.

new topics

top topics

join