It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the Clinton Trump Debate here

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Trump's job tonight was to not lose any more supporters.

That is why he through out every attack he could think of...Bill Clinton, Emails, Bengazi, Special Prosecutor, etc.

Everything his most loyal and fanatic supporters wanted to hear...because after the past 48 hours, even they were starting to doubt their support.

So tonight, Trump won with his supporters...they are relieved that he went out and attacked Hillary like they have always dreamed about.

Having said that, that is the only group he won with.

End result will be a net gain for Hillary in the polls due to the released Trump tapes and this debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
whenever folks in the media blame Russia...

That's the trigger to know that they are LYING to you...

They have no answer but deflection, and it's a dangerous game, because those who spout RUSSIA are in the midst of trying to force a world war....

Don't believe them...

It's not the Russian's... it's the folks within our very own government.. who are cool with a New World Order...

I like America... it's not perfect, but it is the only place on the face on the EARTH that gives power to the people..

That should be cherished... it's no surprise that the globalists will try to destroy what the elites called a grand experiment..

The elites lost control of the experiment.... now they want to shut it down...

Will you let them?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Clinton staffer who tweeted FU to Trump has now apologized.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He had a short circuit moment.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He had a short circuit moment.

Some posters would call that a "fanatic supporter".

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

no, but she addressed how she would pick them, what her considerations would be.
didn't agree with her answer, but I don't agree with most of the conservatives either on the issue.

let's just say that I think our gov't has been disfunctional (if it was ever functional) for so long, people have forgotten how it should be run.

edit on 9-10-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Aside from the first few minutes, when he seemed like he was nervous, I thought Trump had a very solid night all-around, probably his best debate including the primaries, and kept his composure after a terrible weekend. If I had to pick one moment where he won big, it was on that very last question, where he gave her a direct compliment while she took the easy out by complimenting his family. That's going to play better for him than many realize.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Hillary failed tonight.. admit it..

Her talking points, and misrepresenting of the TRUTH.. had her reeling..

Reinforced the Trump supporters, I agree...

Hillary? folks are scratching their head and checking out the truth searching the web...

When HRC's supporters start looking for truth... it's over for her... despite DJT's inappropriate words on a shock jock raido show or a bus ride heading to a cameo on a daytime tv show...

I find it refreshing to see a candidate voicing opposition to the corrupt representation we have in DC.. Most of us here have been tired of it as well...

A choice between an outsider, and a life long member of the mess we all hate... the choice is easy... the best part is when you see all those who are allegedly aligned with the GOP, jump ship.....

We all know it's not just the Oval Office that needs a cleaning.. the GOP candidates who jumped ship, have just put them on a long list of folks who need to go home...

They have earned a one way ticket into the hellhole that they allegedly represent...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thank you for the commentary. You save me a lot of stress. Just couldn't watch due to my tendency to high anxiety.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Hillary didn't fail tonight, she stayed steady.

Like I said, Trump had a job...make sure he doesn't lose his base. He did that, but by doing that he gave the Clinton campaign the ammo they need to finish out the campaign.

- He wants to jail his political opponent
- He called her the Devil
- He threw his VP under the bus
- He used his hail mary pass about Bill Clinton, and it failed

You can do a victory dance, because you being a die hard Trump fanatic are in the group that Trump was talking to. And when you have to use the 2nd Presidential Debate to ensure that your most ardent supporters continue to support you, your campaign is in big trouble.

The reality is, Hillary didn't have to even do anything tonight. Trump is already suffering from the tapes released, Hillary only needed to use tonight as a platform to talk about her policies...and that is what she did. The fact that she did more than that tonight isn't good for Trump.

I've heard it repeated many times tonight...Hillary did NOT want to knock him out tonight, that would be the worse thing for her campaign...it is too early for that.

Again, this is the problem with people who don't really understand the political process and don't understand what they are watching.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Official CNN/ORC Poll...you know, the same one that Trump supporters were quoting to say Pence won the VP debate....

twitter.com...

Who Won The Debate:
Hillary: 57%
Trump: 34&

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Thank you for the commentary. You save me a lot of stress. Just couldn't watch due to my tendency to high anxiety.

Youre a sweetie!

My great aunt was like that. Just shied away from stressful or contentious thing. A true and unique gentle soul. If you wanted a true purely loving interaction with NO judgement.. you went to aunt. Well, one of the kids was a high school wrestler of some accomplishment. We were all going to cheer him on at a match and she went with us. Well about half way through the kid was in a pretty contorted condition and his face was turning red and purple. Now My great aunt was about 80 lbs wet.. a real typical looking "old indian" type. Long dress etc. Gentle. Sweet. SHe went on to the mat and took her shoe off and beat that boys opponent calling him a demon and a devil! The ref doesnt know what to do, the kids were shocked, my kid fam member was laughing.. we ALL knew her to be a frail little thing..

In the end.. when it counts YOU will take your shoe off and beat someone. Figuratively or a real shoe to the face. LOL!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Drudge Poll has Trump at 89% and Hillary at 11%.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Official CNN/ORC Poll...you know, the same one that Trump supporters were quoting to say Pence won the VP debate....

twitter.com...

Who Won The Debate:
Hillary: 57%
Trump: 34&

Versus all other polls online with Trump winning. Oh wait all the other polls are spammed by online poll voting software and people changing their ip or hiding behind proxys. Right? LOL

Your savior Hillary got her ass handed to her little sjw.

edit on 9-10-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The only poll in my life.. and its a relatively long one.. I have EVER voted on was on ATS. NEVER any other one. Polls are crap these days. The internet has diluted it unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

LOL, you go ahead and believe the online polls.

They also have Trump winning the entire election by a landslide...good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The Fox News online poll currently has it 61-32 for Trump. Its as useless as that one you cite from CNN, as they're largely just reflecting the biases of their site visitors.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Hillary lost the debate get over it. BTW why do people want a establishment politician in the White House? Every 4 years its the same thing over and over. I guess you like the Establishment?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

The Fox News online poll currently has it 61-32 for Trump. Its as useless as that one you cite from CNN, as they're largely just reflecting the biases of their site visitors.

The CNN isn't an online poll...it is an actual scientifically conducted poll.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join