It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juanita cries on Bill´s rape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ezramullins

The point is, there is already an ongoing discussion.

That thread is fading into obscurity, oh wise One. Is there any reason to let the topic die?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

She was just a kid.
These are grown women. Big difference.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: alomaha
Just saw the second video - very convincing... I don't know how can anybody ignore it or think that all these women are scammers. Even Hillary's hard core cult followers...

The last sentence echoes trough my mind: " They get away with everything, nothing ever sticks to them...". So true... It seems that these women are scared for their lives if Killary becomes POTUS, I would be also if I were in their place...

What happened to them is horrible.
Does the msm not care about these ladies?

The obvious answer is No. And it is not just that they do not care about them... the MSM work and have worked actively to portray all of it as merely Bill Clinton's bimbo eruptions.

As Kathleen Willey says in the video, Hillary Clinton is a fake feminist.
edit on 9/10/2016 by Kapriti because: clarity

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

She was just a kid.
These are grown women. Big difference.

How so?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well....um....
Because she was a kid...
So...different.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well....um....
Because she was a kid...
So...different.

She was a 13 year old kid, who is now a grown lady, who has repeatedly stated on record that Donald Trump raped her when she was 13 years old and is seeking a judgement in court.

A woman by the name of Katie Johnson has stepped forward to accuse Donald Trump, along with Epstein, of making her a sex slave in 1994. The abuse allegedly lasted for a 4 month stretch and began when she was only 13-years old.

... and it gets worse ...

Some of the details are quite graphic. Of those charges, Trump is accused of tying the young girl to a bed and raping her, at one point. Ms. Johnson claims that she begged Trump to use a condom, which he did not. When she expressed fear after the rape that he’d impregnated her, she said he angrily threw $100 bills at her and told her to “get a f***ing abortion.”

Donald Trump Named In Lawsuit Alleging Rape Of Teen Girl-Red State

So, while there is a difference between raping a child and raping an adult woman, given, I just wondered how the folks here felt about this similar case.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I just wondered how the folks here felt about this similar case.

Yes. I know.
I guess I may have been too subtle. But I noted few were commenting so I tried to rouse the rabble.

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
The last sentence echoes trough my mind: " They get away with everything, nothing ever sticks to them...". So true... It seems that these women are scared for their lives if Killary becomes POTUS, I would be also if I were in their place...

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps the reason "nothing ever sticks" is because most of what is alleged is total horses#it?

Juanita Broaddrick is a known fabricator (she once invented a miscarriage (!) to manipulate her boyfriend), told proven lies to the FBI, tried to persuade a friend to commit perjury in order to provide false witness testimony for her 'rape' story, and was actually tried for obstruction of justice.

There might be genuine dirt on Bill Clinton, but Broaddrick is as much of a phony now as she was when she first came out with this garbage 20-something years ago. Dusting off old lies doesn't mean they need evaluating all over again.

Broaddrick is a fantasist and anyone who listens to her yarns is being taken for a fool.
edit on 9-10-2016 by audubon because: typo fix

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I just wondered how the folks here felt about this similar case.

Yes. I know.
I guess I may have been too subtle. But I noted few were commenting so I tried to rouse the rabble.

I know. I used that as a segue.

Sad that we seem to see only tumbleweeds blowing down the ATS street now ... wait, was that a cricket?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That lawsuit describes quite disgusting acts.
Why is there no criminal case?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Why no criminal case against Clinton?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
If democrats didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards.

It's bad to be a pig but it's ok to be married to one.

Not only to be married but Hillary may be well into her husbands moves on women too:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

We just don´t know how pervert are these people...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Because some people are above the law.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual
Like Trump? Is that why there were no criminal charges filed in his rape case? The one concerning a 13 year old girl?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody
Why no criminal case against Clinton?

Clinton settled out of court for 850 thousand dollars.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
That does not answer the question, does it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join