It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communication is a form of "coding" realities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Communication is a form of "coding" realities.

When some communicate in mass they are coding the matrix - reality - simulation - school and possibly objective reality as well outside of the Energy containment device (think gamer learning from the game)? containing the matrix - reality - simulation - school.

So... Why not "code" write better? communicators, making projected communications...

Instead of communicating otherwise?

Does something influence/pull some to communicate negatively because it requires their communication energy to assist in building cycling the matrix - reality - simulation - school or?? it plans to keep some within? Spiritually...

If so what could that possibly be? If it's not something trying to help us learn how to Ascend out of it?

Further outta box can those same communicators communicate positive energy in mass in turn generating peace upon ALL* associated?
If ALL* worked together.

ALL* Equaling CREATOR Creation of various sentient intelligences. coexisting. Using technologies they share to build better ways to exist instead of neutralize.

Thanks for your mind time

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Ummm..."In the beginning was the Word"...

"He spoke...and It was so"...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm..."In the beginning was the Word"...

"He spoke...and It was so"...

Vibration. When you speak, you create sound by means of vibration. The big bang theory holds that at the beginning of the universe, all matter contained within it was one single tiny IMMOBILE mass. Imagine all of this matter condensed together, when suddenly a single vibration is introduced. *Boom* - the big bang. Kindof like how a bullet propels out of a gun when the gunpowder is ignited. You only need a tiny spark to create an explosion.
"In the beginning was vibration" would be more accurate. Vibration is the key, not speaking itself. "The word" and "he spoke" are just ways to explain the introduction of vibration into matter.
edit on 10/9/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

So is it only humans that shape reality via communication? Because chances are reality has been around for 14 billion odd years before we ever existed.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

So is it only humans that shape reality via communication? Because chances are reality has been around for 14 billion odd years before we ever existed.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Further outta box can those same communicators communicate positive energy in mass in turn generating peace upon ALL* associated?
If ALL* worked together.

ALL* Equaling CREATOR Creation of various sentient intelligences. coexisting. Using technologies they share to build better ways to exist instead of neutralize.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Keep in mind data related to math & time measurement related to understanding this reality has been communicated throughout time to others in the past who communicated to those in the modern.

Many would not understand things the way they do today if it wasn't for the religious - scientific communicators of the past telling them about it with data they communicated from the past to today with art and text from then.
How else for example are measurements of time space made and further the thought of God(s)?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That's just the coding in your program making you believe that..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If you were not aware or told of space time or God(s) through communications of the past, what reality would many perceive then without such input or communications?
To maintain thread focus...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If you find out more proof of your ETERNAL BEING or Remember? what has been coded into your current perceived reality then?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Buddy organised religions and the books they pertain to may be beautiful containing many layers and hidden truths but the control constructs, mass genocide, racism, hatred, and utter contradictions they are also laced with have probobly retarded the human paradigm in ways we can never hope to repair.

Personally i imagine organised religious practice is responsible for retarding Mans ability to think for himself.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I believe language literally shapes how we perceive reality. Our own inner dialogue defines what reality looks like to us each. Communication with one another can change the shape of things for each of us, too, reinforcing and building up some perceptions, breaking down others, and so one and so forth. I think learning how to communicate something directly and efficiently is key to change, too.

Like, when you're trying to show your significant other how to cook something so that they can do it for you sometimes (lol)- you're not going to be cryptic about the ingredients or how to do it. And the better at communicating the situation at hand, the more efficient that other person is going to be able to retain the information and do the job...

Now, I know that some things you can't really truly pass on to another via language without them first experiencing it (but sometimes when people experience things, they still don't understand what they experienced and aren't able to communicate it efficiently- which is basically "trauma"). Some knowledge is esoteric, that knowledge can be communicated directly and received by others who already know- but not everyone. Some who don't know can still read/review the knowledge delivered, but not be capable of truly understanding the depth and therefore not be capable of communicating in return with depth.

Communication is basically data exchanges to me, with environment and self (people make up part of the environment). Some data transfers leave people feeling inadequate- it bruises a persons ego to not understand what's going on, and it makes them feel small (trauma again). That's something we all actually feel, I believe. Like I always happened to be acutely aware that everyone else knows things that I don't know- I sense it all the time and it never goes away and I can't just ignore it. It's very humbling.

Anyway. Cool thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=21353508]
Personally i imagine organised religious practice is responsible for retarding Mans ability to think for himself.

Yes 1 can see your point.
Not sure however if its the original texts religions came from that are corrupt or the beings that used the religious influence to manipulate others.
As I'm sure throughout time some have had literature associated with enlightening mankind to better itself as a species that was produced in good nature but may have been rewritten and misconstrued to fit personal agendas...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
Well written geezlouise

1 does agree that learning how to communicate something directly and efficiently is key to change and enhancing perceptions of reality. For if some are taught certain ways to exist but cannot fully understand, it can cause instability or trauma on those being conveyed the messages.
Sort of like an eye for an eye or is it to turn a cheek? being interpreted incorrectly causing many problems and trauma upon the reality of those misinterpreting it...
So yes 1 understands how misinterpretation of original or reconfigured data can alter the reality and perceptions of those part of it.
remember when the EA*RTH was perceived as flat due to communications past around back then?
Or when some felt the SUN revolved around the EA*RTH?
or when it was thought that humans were alone?

But once there was modern communications made based on more scientific studies observations / evaluations and communications between scientists and the public, the communications"coding" changed the perceptions of reality of ALL* related from that point on.
So it seems geezlouise those with subjective understanding of reality always have room for their reality to change.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Deep grooves people.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If its disclosed that Aliens exist, that re-codes humans to becoming acknowledged as aliens too by other aliens.
Overwriting the we are alone programs

NAMASTE*******

top topics

join